>2017
>falling for the diesel jew

>diesel
that's a weird way to spell gasoline

enjoy your lung cancer

So at least they didn't fall for the finance a new car when you're already poor meme

>diesel
>gasoline
those are weird ways to spell (((battery electric)))

what if they financed a new diesel being already poor?

But I only use ethanol

Then they conform to the typical VW demographic.

Enjoy your engine rebuilds every 200,000 miles (if you're lucky) and overall higher maintenance costs.

I fell for the diesel truck meme. Except it wasn't a meme at all. Got 13 mpg hauling 7,500 lbs. I'd love to see any gasser do that.

It can't. I borrowed a Silverado and got 7mpg towing a miata.

Diesel is a meme for cars but you need it in a truck.

Only in a 1 ton if you tow a lot of weight really often. For a daily driver gas is superior these days. The pig piss and all the other dpf bullshit that's just waiting to go wrong and send you into limp mode is just not worth it anymore.

Even a lot of school buses are going back to gas and propane/cng V10's and cummins gas engines are popular in dump trucks.

>you need it in a truck.
About 2% of the faggots driving diesels actually need them.

There must of been something seriously wrong with that truck. That's like 5 ton box truck mpg.

>needing

It was brand new, 2015 with like 20000 miles at the time. What's seriously wrong with it is that it had a gas engine.

Joke's on you, I use jet fuel so I don't melt the engine block.

Diesel has a place, but not for me. I don't tow often enough for it to be worth it.

>implying

>gasoline
>overall higher maintenance costs
top lel, dieselfags this delusional

>overall higher maintenance costs.
actual kek. hit me up when those injectors shit the bed and you're whoring out your wife to pay for the replacements.

you meme, but older diesels will run on aircraft fuel.

Aircraft fuel is basically diesel.

this
this too
a guy I know ended up scrapping his 605 because the injectors died, he bought new ones and they died shorly after. At 1k a piece it wasn't sustainable.

>Falling for the fuel jew
I run by "petrol" car on used cooking oil and pure alcohol while you peasants slave for the fuel companies

yes.....hence why it works...

Currently running a Audi 80 1.9 TDI from 1994. It even works on sunflower oil. Never had issues with it, got it with 500k kilometers, still runs. Almost 600k now