You will crash your car one day

You will crash your car one day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eRATeUEBWJQ?t=3m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

Yes

First car I crashed like a year and change after I got it. Second car it only took a few months.

So far so good on the third car.

No

Too late for me. I used to think I was a good driver, turns out I'm not.

ive crashed 3 cars 4 times

Yes

No

>CRASHING YOUR CAR

LMAO SKRUBS

More likely somebody else will crash into my car. I actually pay attention while driving.

Ever crash in to your own car? That'll make you feel stupid.

No

My first car is an 03 mustang gt, I've owned it for 4 years now and have yet to crash it. My second car is an 87 mr2 I've had for over a year and I've yet to crash it on the road or on the track.

people who at-fault crash just suck ass at driving

More like 4 people will crash into me.

>I already did

>tfw someone crashes into you

rolled a car when I was 16. made me a safer driver. made me respect the road, also made me understand limits.

Not if I sell it first

who here /neverbeeninanaccident/
been driving three years and have never once crashed or been in an accident

been driving for more than 10, never been in an accident

been driving for more than 20, never been in an accident

worst feel

insurance payout + you can use it as a beater now.

win win.

I used to be exactly like this, then I got into an accident.

>insurance payout
do you usually get what you paid for? never been in that situation

Buddy of mine just crashed his terminator and passed away. Crashes can/will happen to everyone at some point

2 late

Never!

Payout is based on depreciation.

Can't crash a bus pass

been driving for 2 years
never got into a situation where an accident almost happened until a months ago i've narrowly avoided getting into an accident twice

>insurance payout
>live in a no-fault province
RIP

I've crashed 3 times in 3 different cars. Rear ended another car in rush hour traffic while being sleepy, slid off the row in the last two cars on ice.

I used to be able to say this. Then some mexican in a 3 series smashed into stopped traffic on the highway, and i was lucky enough to be second in line. At least i wasnt the guy behind me, his car got fuckin destroyed while mine was surprising lightly damaged, even though i got hit hard enough to be pushed into the car in front of me.

More than anything else about it, it pisses me off that i can no longer say ive never been in a crash, even though there was nothing i could have done.

This poster is most likely female

Already happened, thanks to some stupid teen spic.

Some ass decided that he had the right of way to turn in front of me at an intersection, I drove my vehicle home that night, he didn't. Pic related is his truck

The only damage I took is my plastic grill was destroyed and my cattle guard got bent, never underestimate a cattle guard, pic related.

>tfw never been in an accident with a car that I own
Some dingdong was fumbling with his radio and rear ended me going 25 while I was borrowing my brother's Accord. That Accord's rear end was fucked, but I'll be damned if it didn't take that hit like a champ. It didn't hurt at all.

oh burn

Pff I already did and I don't have a car anymore jokes on you

I actually want a drunk driver in a truck to t bone me when I leave from work so if I get seriously hurt I can sue and get out of a shity financed car
>inb4 you know you can die if you get t-boned by a truck, right?
Yea I don't give a shit if I die either

Already have, if it qualifies as a crash

>>
How would i crash into my car if I'm driving it?

If for instance you drive somebody else's car into yours while it's parked. It's a complete hall of shame situation.

>that time I tried to back out of the garage with the door open

>get distracted momentarily every so often
>see the person infront of me is braking hard
>have to practically floor mine to avoid hitting him
>know in my mind that one of these days I won't be able to stop in time

I don't even follow too close, I just every so often glance at a nice car, or read a street sign and in that exact moment the person infront is braking and I'm like half a second late to react.

>CASUAL WOMAN-TIER AWARENESS

WAIT TILL SOMEONES TAILGATING WHEN YOU DO THAT, U GONNA GIT IT RIGHT UP THE ASS

THE BOREDOM IS INEVITABLE THOUGH
FREEWAYS ARE CANCER, SOUL SUCKING STOP N GO COMMUTES IN A STRAIGHT LINE IS NOT WHAT DRIVING IS ABOUT

how?, happens to me all the time and i'm nowhere close to hitting them

>Maryland

As expected. You fucks can't drive for shit.

God I hope so.

>3:01
youtu.be/eRATeUEBWJQ?t=3m1s

What's the story with this guy? Isn't he a murderer and racist?

I heard he's a pedophile and embezzled money.

He's a pagan

I'm having a harder time with people crashing into me