/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Australia Edition

>Old thread:

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60194/This-Week-in-GTA-Online-Biker-Bonuses-Vehicle-Discounts-and-More
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60197/Double-GTA-RP-Payouts-in-GTA-Online-Heists-This-Week-May-9th-15th

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LVKJfLbz5yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5Uzu58N-Sso
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for cumming in kaz as horris watches

gta online is shit and so is australia

youtube.com/watch?v=LVKJfLbz5yQ

>No Australian /gtag/ girlfriend

tbqh i think we all wanted this

Australians are the biggest faggots in the world, thank God your chances of dying is extremely high because your shithole of a country is filled to the brim with venomous creatures.

Seriously, some of y'all die to fucking platypuses of all things, you're so pathetic that even your death is laughable.

*Claps for 10 hours*

Name a single Australian that wasn't a sperg or some retard that only knew the words cunt and fuck. You can't.

>B-but my f-friend isn't like that
Yes he is, and you are just as retarded.

>America
full of bloodthirsty niggers
>Europe
full of bloodthirsty arabs
>Russia
full of chill people
>UK
full of bloodthirsty arabs
>Brazil
see for yourself

>sucking Putin's dick
Australians still proving themselves to be retarded, nothing new here.

Steve Irwin

typical american breakfast ladies and gentlemen

>Made a career out of prodding dangerous animals like a lunatic
>Died to a stingray, a fucking stingray

The only good Australian has been dead for over 10 years now, the rest of them are discounted rednecks that are twice as loud and stupid.

>Russa
Full of drunks and aids
ftfy

>Russia
>chill
This is false. Russians are the absolute worst light-skinned people. They'll blast their dumb hard bass at 4 am in an apartment building when you're trying to sleep and pick up a fight over anything.
Also, I got my bike stolen by Russians once. I called the cops and miraculously I recovered my bike. My Russian classmate (unrelated to the thieves, but found out they were russian) came at me calling me a snitch for going to the police over my stolen property and got himself arrested too.
Not only that, if you live on the eastern border of Finland you'll regularly have bad experiences with ryssä scum.

I hate Russians. They are unreliable and intruding.
Same as somalis except with the added damage of them being in my online games too.

He didn't say cunt or fuck though.
He said "crikey".

Also he died doing what he loved. He lived a more vivid life in the span of a week than what most of us live in a year. He might have died of a stingray, but he did it in his dream profession with the people he loved. I couldn't hope for a better fate than that.

I'll add that most people with crew tag RUSS are also most likely to be the skid in the lobby.

fuck that's kinda gross

youtube.com/watch?v=5Uzu58N-Sso
dude thats all of east euro

Veeky Forums confirmed reddit

But Russia is their leader and remembering all those shitholes is too time consuming and irrelevant when you can just call them all Russia.

i have a semi romantic story about an aussie girl.
should I share or should I talk about how shit those special vehicle races are?
>Dude, tubes,
>Dude jumps
>Nobody knows how to drive bruh
>Tunnels Comrade.
>Hackmodsuperslav09 comrade
lingchingcheating

>Ever being romantic involved with the worst of Western women

>get tossed out of online to SP
>at the point in game where Amanda and the kids left the house
>Michael freaking out and panicking every time while I'm raging about the disconnect

>not finishing the story
Do it now, faggot.

It's boring as shit

>finds playing as characters that have actual personalities with action-packed and diverse missions more boring than grinding the same shit over and over again for a single car and hundreds of loading screens

I already finished the story on ded-gen

That's acceptable

aussie's are subhumans but go ahead and blog user

Guys, GTA VI will actually have moving hair right?

Right?

gta v has moving hair and clothes just not for the online player, go stand ontop of a train as franklin with an afro

The picnic?? The picnic!!

>when you get into GTAO and your character is showering happily

I don't find GTA V's character likable at all and the story has been unengaging this far.
The missions are worse than San Andreas and therefore not worth it.

The singleplayer is shit. Stop deluding yourself.

>your character is wearing a bathing suit in the shower like fucking Tobias Fünke

GTA has always been about free roam to me.
I have no idea what happened in Vice City or San Andreas storywise, I only played it to unlock shit.
In V I'd rather hang out with real people than NPC's.

I left my room while loading Online then my brother went in my room saw my female character showering.

Awkward as hell.

>playing gtao
>mommy looks at my screen
>is this what you do ALL fucking day, user? running around as a girl in a mini skirt?

>player manages to die in heist setup
>he leaves after

I just want an active reliable crew. I'll never find one on xbox sadly. Id solo heists if I could. It'd be possible for most.

>join session
>suddenly my character dissappears
>get kicked from session, connection issues and shit
>back to sp

Fuck this shit

Did it say "There is an error with this session" ? Shit is annoying as hell.

Yeah, its like the 4th time

you've been softbanned

Looking to join PC GTAG
SC: SaltySnacks20

Sorry, blacklisted
We don't allow digits in the names

I understand not liking the characters, and yeah, people feeling unengaged with the story is a common thing amongst GTA fans. However, the missions /are/ fun and memorable, it's not like GTA IV where you just go around and shoot people, even though I immensely enjoyed the shootouts in that game and its driving.

Fuck off, retarded Online fagboy. Just because it hasn't entirely met its expectations it doesn't mean it's shit, the only shit GTA there is happens to be GTA Advance, nothing else in this franchise comes close.

You can freeroam in V, user, and it's much more immersive. You're missing out on a huge chunk of details if all you play is Online.

Holy fuck, that's disgusting.

You sound like an underage who started the series with V.

>In V I'd rather hang out with real people than NPC's.

GTAO is what l always wished GTA to be: never ending grind for all kind of fun shit and activities. The world experience is better in single but there is nothing to build up there and on top of that there are three separate characters to do nothing with. It messes up the immersion twice. To me single is like a good book to go through and put down and online is where you actually play the game. I hope they bridge that gap for Vl.

I've been thinking about pirating GTA V so I can mod the single player without risking getting banned from online.
That's the only way I can play it.

I hope they bridge this gap for VI

If I was underage, I wouldn't know what Advance was. My first GTA was Vice City, and I appreciate most GTAs because of how good their writing and narrative is, which is something that is kinda okay with GTA V but completely absent in Online.

Stop projecting your juvenile insecurities onto others, Billy.

Yeah yeah, Online is multiplayer and what fucking not, but you do realize that hanging out with friends in real life on your couch and swapping controllers while doing stupid shit in GTA is a fundamental aspect of it?

That, to me, is more fun than going Online and just meeting each other with virtual characters, and I'm saying this as someone who regularly plays Online with his friends.

Never ending grind? Uh, no, that's not what's GTA is about. I understand where you're coming from on your other points, though.

Rockstar seems to have intentionally missed out on the co-op thing that you can do with mods on PC, where two players can join your story and play as Franklin and Trevor while you play as Michael.

I hope they don't abandon the story just for a strictly multiplayer platform, that'd be absolute dogshit and a spit on who played their games for over a decade.

>playing video games with friends
>swapping controllers
I'm not 13 anymore. My IRL friends are reserved for fishing, skydiving and BBQ.
Why are you trying to persuade me to play single player when I've stated that I don't enjoy it. We seek different things from the game and I find mine from online.

>that's not what GTA is about
GTA is about whatever the fuck the player wants. Stop trying to dictate what other people do with their meme game.

>GTA is about whatever the fuck the player wants. Stop trying to dictate what other people do with their meme game.
and you're not the player R* wants.
Now gtfo of my board before I fuck you up, bitch.

>Never ending grind
Well to word this better, always having a next thing on your shopping list on top of all the money you already earned and spent.

I've also spent hundreds of hours on SA and the old GTAs. I do like it very much and odd as it seems l get that experience better for aforementioned reason.

At this point l'd accept a MP focused GTA if done well. You'd be a krook in the scene instead of a main hero like so far in the stories.
Option to do work solo and tying storylines similarily as Heists could be a neat way to do that.

>writing and narrative
Have you tried watching movies or reading books?
Why would you buy an interactive form of media and then follow a linear narrative with fail states if you stray too far?
Shit, I wanted to roam the snowy countryside at the prologue mission but the game failed me for leaving the designated path.
The story and narrative are inevitably worse than in media made for them.

My most played games are either multiplayers or actual sandbox games where you can build your own shit like Warband and Stellaris. GTA:O is for the online social aspect, garages, outfits and collectively bullying IGN players with /gtag/

The most memorable missions in San Andreas were the ones that introduced new shit you can do in free roam like the first time Tenpenny takes you out of LS to a whole new are or when you had to steal glowing goo with a jetpack from the train. I literally don't care at all about the story of San Andreas and never did.

Is she supposed to be Sydney?

What was your answer?

The game designer who thought no checkpoints on the prison break heist was a good idea should be force-fed his own entrails.

With a bigger map there is no need to keep Liberty City as all islands and put it somewhere on some edge like a zit.

>it'll never take a jet 5 minutes to cross the map so you can actually have a chance of escaping
not implying its hard to avoid jetshitters, but theyre pretty much on top of you within 30 seconds of getting into one.

either it's just a crazy coincidence, or someone in the crew is friends with that --Berude-- damage mod suicide kid from last night.

purge desu

agreed! the we want the hbo audience was the worst shit ever. cockstar is full of jew fags that want to be writers or merchants now.

fucking disgusting scots.

yeah all that critical acclaim is because of the titties in the strip club

shit taste confirmed.

autism confirmed.

see

tell me i'm sexy

You're not sexy, get rid of the tattoos

Why can't I have champagne in my apartment, instead of some moving vehicle?

he's sexy

Sure, if you say so.

Yo, can someone invite me to the crew on PS4? SC name is Busta4real

Sorry, this is a white only crew

Working toward all in order, on the Trash Truck setup right now, anyone in?

Do you save money on buying all pieces of the executive garage at once?
Or is it safe to buy one floor and the others + mod shop later?

R8 my cheetah

champagne is for winners

what platform?

this one is more realistic

>file name

PC

Lol, didn't even read that. I feel stupid now...

How did you manage to color the middle stripe?
I don't see a secondary color at LSC.

SP is still better than online, even with how much shit they keep adding to online.

7/10 breddy gud, only 1 color all around though.

How much money should I save for Gunrunning? I'm not that bothered about being able to afford everything from the start.

Judging from the 2x Contact Missions, 2x MC Contracts, 2x Heists, tax rebates and goyom card bonuses Rockstar has shoved out this past month, this update is going to be a bigger bank breaker than I/E. So I'd shoot for at least $5mil. If you can get above that and then some, you should be good if you're not too sussed about buying everything on day 1.

>tfw want to save up for gunrunning
>tfw also want a shitload of new cars
Man, this game is difficult.

>he wasn't here for the great character switch glitch of 2016
>he didn't make car bonds when the Faggio to Sultan RS glitch hit the shores

Hey /gtag/ I haven't played since release. What is the best method to farming money?
My buddy said farming CEO jobs.