Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

i love melt

Me too

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

Are you watching it?

I hate this trash event, gib swimsuits

My wife Musashi is so cute.

i love (You)

COUNTER? WHAT COUNTER?

That looks like it would hurt a lot.

>squeezes her boob

Anons, how do we make a Lancer that surpasses Scat.

He is so moe

My wife Medea is cute!

spent 100 quartz between the two gacha and I still want more how do I purge my desires for meme servants

Nero is the cutest!

The way he explain things is CUTE.

What is it ?

taiwan fgo

/Jannu/ thread.

If I autistically streamed FGO and just grinded while leaving an okay neutral loop of music in the background, do you think anyone would bully me?

>final paper due in 7 hours
>it's 2 AM right now
>can't stop playing FGO
Not even joking this time.

facebook com/FateGO.TW/

Narita said he has sent a letter to Shiokawa I think

who /rolled 1000 quartz for kiara and didn't get her/ here?

Probably not, but I doubt you'd have many viewers if all you plan on doing is just grinding without any chat interaction.

I would be a regular viewer

I'd probably type to the chat more than verbally talk to them honestly.

Thanks user!

I feel really depressed after not pulling anything I wanted on either mobage I play. This is like coming down from a really unpleasant high.

It's cute how Kiara just wants to ravage you and simultaneously be ravaged by you

The makings of true love

What's the other one?

Wait, seriously?

I would watch you because i have a shit ton of free time.

I used to stream this game months ago, even when the game wasn't on twitch yet.

I would bully you, just because i'm a piece of shit.

> NP3 Kiara
Should I keep going? Her NP is shit anyway but my autism tell me to keep going.

please make me stop

im a newfag and i unironically >like game streams since i feel like a learn something from them (like different playstyles, etc)

I guess that's fine too. I should probably get to it soonTM. I still have school, work and a paper due soon. At least the end of semester is rolling about.
Probably learn how to stream with a phone and all the safety precaution prior to streaming, like not allowing any notification to pop up.

She lost her interest in you if you touch her. You need to keep yourself pure if you want to be worthy of her lust.

I won't say the name but i'll just say I got a damn Sour Man from a guaranteed SSR summon when I wanted a fucking Arale.

Interesting, it'll mainly be mind numbing grinding at most. Since I also enjoy grinding mindlessly but it'll be a journey together as i get more bond points and hopefully bond ces.

Why won't you say the name? What are you hiding?

You can use Omlet Arcade for that if you have a decent cellphone.

if you have a "nice" pc you can pass the image from your cellphone to your computer and stream from it.

Isn't it important for a Servant to keep their name hidden as to not expose their weaknesses?

Would you play nonstop? As in buying quarts to refill AP?

My mistake, he didn't. But he did say Enkidu's NP missed some effect in game even though it was obvious that Enkidu has it, something that makes Enkidu Kiara's natural enemy

Holy shit, this is where your Quartz money ends up.

Fucking whales are beasts

I asked for the name of the other mobage.

Woah, thanks for the advice! This is neat, I'll look into it too. I'll probably fiddle with streaming and going live tomorrow or so, as a test run. And see how far I get with it. I probably need to whale on some quartz first to provide "quality" farming stream.
And make a decent playlist for background music.

She wins either way

Either you're corrupted and she gets to fall back into lust with (You) or you continue to walk the noble path while believing that there's good in her which according to her turns her on in her bond 5 line

I'd rather not get shit on right now. The names I dropped should be enough.

if you guys didnt say anything this would look like a nip stream going by their faces

>only farming quest left to do is for Type X enemies
Well shit
Is Quetz still the best place for that or does any of the BB nodes have more of them?

I'm pretty sure it's Dokkan Battle, but I don't know why he'd hide that

>rolling the bait gacha
>when better units are literally a month away and when INT veggie is already there

>Roll trying to get LOST MAN
>NP4 Emiya
FUCK

>make shit tons of money for a mobage
>not using it to pay for custom sports cars with your shit slapped on every inch and corner of them
>work on massive advertising campaign that's actually successful
Money well spent.

They have a chance to show up on every back mission that has eaters in it, but Quetz is to my knowledge the only one where one always appears no matter your CE loadout

Bow down faggot-kun

>says bait gacha
>then goes on to talk about int vegeta who is just gonna be lumped in a banner with other villians units in the future

I like Arale and she's fit perfectly on my agl team. Her banner probably won't be back for a few months whereas the other two will just be lumped in with other units at some point.

I think i will dump the images later, i'm having problems with my net.
Don't thank me, i will doxx the shit out of you like i did with all the other shitposters.
It's a bad problem of mine so don't think as if it were a mean thing to do from me, i'm just a sick person.

>nipples poking through her coat
Jesus are those things made of metal too

Hot. Is she gonna pee on my face or something?

I know, I just wanted to be smug about it; hard to get excited for that all I'm interested in is blue and sourman.

Don't worry, I'll try to hide my tracks very well. I've been around twitch for quite a bit, so I just need to take all the precautions to not get doxxed. Which is awkward since that means I can't even put up any donations for my quartz addiction.

This is the power of the money.

At least is not fucking NP4 Stheno-

It's so soul crushing when you get rainbow base form just for it to be sourman who you didn't really want.

Good luck on your future rolls though user, maybe SSJ4's and LR's come to you in the future.

>Gacha 1
>5* Raikou
>4* Ushi
>4* Helena
>4* Nito

>Gacha 2
>5* Rin (Ishtar decided to fuck off for this event)
>4* Illya
>4* Medusa

>Welfare Atilla

Thoughts?

I was thinking I'd get into the game but seeing as how the English release isn't too far away I'll just wait. How cool are assassins and berserkers?

How easily spooked are you /fgog/? Last night I read a spooky H-manga and now I can't stop imagining things in the shadows.

Zexion plz

Best place to farm type II ???

Please no, I have no savings and I want every single 4* you listed.

What is the first car?

>Kawasumi-San is old and busted now.

These are really bad times to be alive.

Well that is Salt River right there, so at least one nip.

Guys, Is worth bringing bonus servants to the WANTED quests? I know that only drops one coin but my autism makes me doubt.

The strongest servant that could 1v1 Lancelot any day of the week.

she looks fine 2bh
pls dont post rie

I was on /x/ two days ago where they were discussing some Alien posting a selfie on /pol/ and ever since I started heading weird noises on my roof. But I'm not so easily spooked anymore.

GIRUGAMESS

Fuck off

For a swimsuit gacha?

I'd want to get all the 4-stars in gacha 1 which of course means I get none of them and end up with NP2 Raikou.

So people really think that its impossible to beat Kiara without Merlin/Jeanne Alter/Cu Alter/Waver?

>spooky H-manga
literally impossible, it's either sexy or scary can't be both user.

about to have an exam - wish me luck /fgog/

Alien on /pol/?

Used to be pretty easily, but then I started to excessively listen to a lot of "True supernatural" "true horror" "real unexplained encounters" on youtubes a lot, and now I'm rather numb to it. Rarely will I feel very scared of the night now.

She wasn't on the stream ;_;

Nice F

The Thing (1982) is my favorite movie, give it a try because you spook easily.

So the Melt who died at the church was the one of the new timeline, while all this time the one who travelled to the past was our Servant? That does explain why her level was dropping, but why did the one in the new timeline had to die? Aside from the fact that two Melts would blow away their time-travelling technique? Wouldn't it have been more convenient for the new timeline Melt to suceed the old one?

Would still smash if she did Sabers voicr as we fuck

FOUNDMAN

I was on Veeky Forums a few months ago, during the whole alien and tree picture craze. There was a brainlet hate thread and one of the first posts was that alien image and saying that there were currently 3 threads up on /x/ discussing if that image was real or not. literally lost my sides to orbit that day.

I'd smash anyway just so I could say I had sex with Saber's VA

Okay, guys, I want to make a 1-3 star team (barring CEs). What are useful combinations of Servants and CEs to make up this kind of team?

I was thinking:

FRONTLINE:
Mozart + Prisma Cosmos
Medea + Divine Banquet
Robin Hood + Another Ending

How does it look so far?

Some anons say an Alien postef a selfie on /pol/ and the whole website crashed and shit and that when it came back up the thread disappeared

Would you?

I don't want to fuck a 14yo boy.

i would love her as oh yodo or lecia
while i like seibah, non-seibah kawasumi is my fetish for some reason

You too.