Dead Game General

This general is dedicated to all ded games. Feel free to discuss your ded game of choice here.

first for the Sony Playstation 4!

dino crisis 3 when
duke nukem forever when
ground control 3 when

when is csgo getting source 2?? dust 2 remake soon?

i wish there was an rtsfps a la natural selection/savage/nuclear dawn that wasnt dead. savage ressurection briefly shined but S2 proved to be terrible yet again and ditched it.

Sorry, bbg is active as fuck

Gears 4 on the other hand....

Shame about about Megaman Legends 3 man

Soldier of Fortune 2
Counter-Strike 1.6
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

A.k.a the multiplayer games I've spent literally 1/3 of my life on.

Shin Megami Tensei

Persona 5

nuclear dawn thread when

I wish Loadout wasn't a stillbirth.
It was kind of emotional, we had one guy making all the generals, which stayed up for days. He had made a dozen OP pictures, didn't even get to use them all. After the thread died for the third time before bump limit, everyone agreed it would be the last Loadout general and to let it die.
And they let it die.
And it was the last Loadout general.
And the game died.

is there even enough people who play that game to fill half a server? i havent seriously played since like 2012/2013, save for the occasional random get together with some old friends

no, i wish there was, i loved that game, but have no friends to play it with and no one else fucking plays it

yeah, everyone moved on to NS2 and now that's dead too. I still have this old screenshot of the clan I played with. It's a shame Interwave went bankrupt, I remember them talking about nuclear dawn 2 before the died off after dark matter or whatever it was called.

>implying
I wish /pg/ would slow the fuck down at times

Died before it even left beta

Best woman

>there will never be a nuclear dawn 2
>nuclear dawn will never make a revival
>no one will make a game like nuclear dawn
>even if there is someone who does it'll probably be shit

>I will never again destroy a bunker with a team of 5 flamethrowers while people desperately try to funnel in.

>I will never make the enemy commander waste all of his resources in frustration trying to defend his bunker as I keep sneaking in and saying "skilled on" every time I kill him

this was me every game. best shit in the game, easily. either that or using saboteur to destroy his first relay the moment it unboxed first.

Hawken, I miss you so fucking much.

always bully the commander

>cast so large would put FE to shame
>intrincated, rich worldbuilding with diverse lore, political variety and continuous historic records
>cool designs, mostly fun combat, unique mechanics (weapon development, runes), large army battles and duels
>writer left for good right in the point the biggest conflict that was built up in II and III is about to unfold
>series went to shit
>portable generic JRPGs that had nothing on the previous games other than name and huge cast
>Konami

Oh well

>tfw the cod general was a pretty tight knit community with relatively little shitposting
>because of this it dies due to lack of low quality posts/any posts at all keeping it alive
Loved blowing off some steam after work playing BO3 with the general and shitposting about how much I hated certain guns. At least it made me realize that shitposting is sort of essential to keep generals alive

rest in peace, /idlegen/

turns out when your type of game usually takes hours to make progress thats worthy posting about you die pretty immediately

for what it's worth I still enjoy realm grinder, however i'm too embarrassed by the fact its an idle game to talk about it in /indie/

RIP Tribes Ascend, you will be missed, fuck Smite

quake is better than tribes

that may be true but i had more fun in tribes