/pg/ - Persona general

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

Joker is 5'8

He gets Satanael before getting The World

I love Haru so much it hurts.

Remake when

Akechi best boy!
Akechi is for Makoto!

>tfw planned to romance different girl in next playthrough
>check inventory and the only thing there was Makotos chocolate
I don't think I'm gonna be able to go through with it

Likewise.

What was the purpose of having characters from 2 high schools? Why don't we ever get to go to Kosei?

Soon {TM}
Don't expect femmc to be in it though, They said they regret her.

P3 is so good at making you feel like the only worthwhile member of the party. wew

Hell, PS4 discs can hold a lot more than a PS2 disc or a PSP cart, no reason they wouldn't be able to make a "definitive Persona 3" with the best of both fit on one PS4 game.

>P3 remake
>femc is now a social link and a canon love interest

>What was the purpose of having characters from 2 high schools?
Tokyo's a fucknormous city. If anything, there should've been more schools than just the two.
>Why don't we ever get to go to Kosei?
Why would you?

>Joker is 5'8
Fucking nip manlets. He's like the tallest in the group too

P5 takes place in a big city, having the high school characters all go to the same school would be weird.

Akechi goes to another high school too, but I don't think it's ever named.

They did? Why? Her social links were objectively better than Door-Kun's, save replacing Hermit.

POST YFW

SO YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE OUT THERE

>P5 level graphics
>actual dungeons instead of tartatrtrus
It would be the best Persona game.

>tfw soulmate isn't canon
i'd like to see how they'd flip the script on that and make minato/makoto into one if both genders are playable though

objective's a stretch. if you mean you just liked the characters better sure, but objectively better vignettes told?

It's time

What, you want a 6'4 jap who's twice the size of the females?

>manlet
I'm so sick of the overuse of this word.

Not everything has to be to the extreme ya know? Theres a nice area in between there

there is nothing wrong with being a Loyal man user.

What you expect? Anymore taller and futaba will look like ant

Like what? Average height for a Japanese girl is like 5'2

Nobody wants some troll for a protag

>playing on NG++
>days away from Madarame's change of heart
>go to Library to return book, and catch Makoto's pathetic attempts at tailing
>listen to those two guys in the library say that Makoto has been wandering around acting like a detective, and had been recently reading Detective Books

And now I can't shake the idea of Makoto reading freaking Nancy Drew or Detective Conan as actual instructional manuals.

Any lines you Anons caught on NG+ that you missed the first time?

>t. manlet

can we all agree that the cutscene with Morgana after you kill the last boss was cheesy af?

Believe what you will. But 5'8" is slightly below average for most of the planet. Slightly below average isn't manlet tier.

I'm wasn't really arguing he should be taller, I was just commenting on the fact that Japanese people are short

Some Interview a while back, I have no links so look for yourself if you're interested.
They said something about them regretting it because Persona 3 was a story about MCs path to discovery and some anal jap artsy story nonsense.
honestly user I don't remember much other then 'Femmc was a mistake' which made me laugh.

don't take memes so seriously

Justine > Caroline

>Sojiro tries to talk himself up like some pussy slayer
>Literal cuck raising another man's child

Maybe you're just a monster

I don't. I'm just tired of this one.

Why can't we join clubs? I wanted to help the newspaper club girl rebuild the glory of the Newspaper Club.

I'm new to the Persona franchise. I really wanted to play 4 but for various reasons never got to. I've seen talk about spinoffs and special edition versions of the game with more content. You think this kinda stuff will be added?

It was actually kinda stupid that he was acting like a womanizer but it literally never gets mentioned again after like first week of the game.

I always forget which is which.

>people who adopt are the same as cucks

The meme has gone too far

Caroline is a cunt
Cunt starts with a C

Makes it easy to remember

i think the rationale was that p3 was the story of a dude who was literally dead inside taking a year to form bonds, learning to love life, then having to give that life for the people who taught him that

hamuko on the other hand was bright and cheery from the get-go, implied by her dialogue options and how chatty she was in battle comparatively, so it was a different story entirely. just a different, more straightfoward tragedy of a bright girl getting fucked over

Why the fuck did Yusuke wear a hoodie to the beach? It legit bothered me and there was no explanation.

He brings it up on Valentine's again, but it falls flat when you remember how he got shit on by Wakaba a dozen times

You can join clubs in P3 and P4

Justine is the soft-spoken one with the braid
Caroline is the annoying little shit

He's a good man and i'm proud to have him as my father in-law.

There was nothing to do In new game + other then working out... My roommate called me a faggot and laughed saying the game turned into caricature of my life of avoiding people all day only to go to the gym all night.
I laughed while crying.

>adopting a kid is cuck

How

i'd agree if she had more time to warm up

and if the velvet lolis had more events and dialogues in general. i feel like liz's requests and the little chats you had after them really helped to make you feel like you kind of got to know her, even compared to the velvet lolis with an actual social link

Because in 5, the school loses all relevance after the first arc, unlike in 3 or 4. Joker is known for being a criminal, so it's unlikely that any club would even take him.

h-haha. V-very funny. I'm a good ole human just like you!

>all this backstory as to why Sojiro adopted Futaba in the first place
>just for some retard on the internet to call him a cuck

can we just let this cuck meme die already

Unlike the last two protagonists Joker doesn't give a fuck about school.

Maybe he has really sensitive skin.

What a fag

*but can still do well enough in them to score top of class consistently
i think it's just an issue of his reputation making it tough for him. look how the library treats him

At least you leave the house. That's more than most of us can say.

Hide Akechi threads

Ignore Akechi posts

Do not reply to Akechi posters

Wearing light layers in direct sunlight is better. Why do you think people wear white robes in the desert?

>akechi

Bless you.

>user would just leave his friends kid to get abused
If my best friend had a kid and died I'd probably look after them, adoption isn't 'cuckolding' user, kys

He's nothing but a dime store Light Yagami.

light really loved his dad

Honestly, I read Door-tan as the "fake it until you make it" variety of depressed, as opposed to Door-Kun's "obvious emo". You know, pretend you're happy enough, and maybe you'll trick yourself into believing you really are? Given the sheer metric amount of shit that can happen to her (date Shinji, he dies. Date Ryoji, have to kill him. Date literally anyone else, SHE dies), as well as the fact that I know a worrying amount of people who tried that as teenagers, it always made sense to me.

Did he though? He probably would have killed him himself if he had to.

>tfw Sojiro "Call me daddy" Sakura is raising Futaba to be his wife
You're all being FOOLED

Light started out with somewhat-good intents (then eventually devolved into a comic book villain), Akechi was fucked in the head from the get go

Joker's reputation doesn't even make sense. The school acts like you're an ex-con when what happened was a misdemeanor at most.

Are people in Japan seriously this cucked?

Yes because Light was also crazy.

Humans have the capacity for conflicting ideas.

i barely remember death note but i remember when he cried over his death it seemed pretty genuine

I never understood it. Did everyone not know the details? I know what's his name got that lady to lie to the cops for him but all it would take is some explaining to people to get his point across.

Nigga, all they know is that the guy has a criminal record and rumors have a tendency to become exaggerated. Do you really think the entire fucking school knows the actual details of what happened?

but is he as fucked in the head as /pg/

Does anybody in school even know the specifics of what Joker did? It's not like any of them took the time to ask.

yeah i can see that. i like that interpretation

that's the power of rumors. and mishima's shitposting, i think

No one mind can be as broken as the collective insanity of a group.

Don't talk about Soijro like that user, I love having positive male role models in games/media.
This sjw bullshit with 'every man is a rapist' thing is disgusting and needs to die

Junpei and Akihiko actually called her out her for her fake smile

Keep in mind Kamoshida admitted he was spreading rumors about you before you even arrived, so whatever dumb shit you were on probation for got intentionally exaggerated far beyond it's original intent.

Since he couldn't have Wakaba he instead groomed Futaba to be his shit tier waifu

Pretty much. The attitudes that allowed the PT targets to get away with whatever they wanted are sadly very real.

Plus there's the whole "The nail that sticks out get's hammered down." mentality that's very common in Japan. The views on bullying and mental health problems are pretty fucked up in Japan as well.

Is there a single element of Japanese society that isn't completely fucked up?

My leg hurts

Post your money makers, /pg/.

Wasn't the point was death pretty much made the guy a functioning apathy syndrome victim?
It wasn't that he was depressed, he just couldn't care.
Having fem pretend to be happy doesn't work because she shouldn't care enough to fake it.

Post Ryuji with glasses

Yeah, seriously. I'm a sucker for positive father figures and Sojiro is a cool guy.

I didn't have a father figure growing up really. Unless Optimus Prime counts. I'm a bit Peter Quill-ish in that area except my dad wasn't a living planet he was just an old cowboy hippy who rode horses everywhere and camped out smoking weed. He did knock up a lot of ladies though and I may have half Vietnamese siblings somewhere in the world since he was over there in Vietnam.

>It wasn't that he was depressed, he just couldn't care.
I get what you're trying to say, but that's literally what depression is.

Oh hey, you posted mine.