League of Legends General - /lolg/

Best rock edition

Eyosongive.us

Previous:

First for the sweetest girl with the cutest eyebrows!

better

comfy bfs~

inb4 shit mods delete this one

probably will because all the spineless faggots are in the other thread letting lulushit win

wish this was like old lolg against lissfag but instead we just get little pussies who cant even band together to stop this little purple gremlin

I just post in every thread because I'm bored and get (You)s.

NEW TALIYAH SKIN WHEN?

well good job, now the shit thread has more replies and a higher priority when the mods delet this one

thats how you judge which waifufags are good and which arent

so far theyre all shit

shut the fuck up lulufag. no one cares.
stop making early threads

A metal-themed skin would be neat.

reread that post, lulufag is doing the correct thing to do when you want a thread deleted and thats to NOT post in it, instead most waifufags are over there and while this thread dies

Who /only here for artwork/?

Post sexy females.

Lulufags won't answer my question.

I haven't played in about a year

Is it less popular than it was in 2015/2016? Queue times are taking forever and I see way fewer people viewing it on twitch

queue times take forever because its 3-5 am

the game grows every year and twitch itsself is dying

when dota dies is when you should worry about league dyeing

>be kled
>absolutely destroy a jax in lane
>he's tilted and preaching in allchat
>the monkey doesn't show up to objectives, teamfights or anything
>end up losing because my team refuses to focus xayah
>the jax that did nothing but spam chat and get carried says "gg ez"
>enemy team tells me to report him at postgame
>moments later I get the notification that a player I reported has been punished

That felt great. When's the last time YOU tilted your lane opponent, /lolg/?

Queue times grew bigger because no one wants to play botlane, and since you are now forced to pick 2 roles when you queue, few people have supp/bot as one of their roles. Same reason for why autofill exists.

xth for Syndra

>playing this pile of shit

The stated purpose of Riot's design is for based streambros. Don't be a gameshit

reminder the REAL and active thread is here

do not play into threadwars

t. Lulufag

fuck off trash, I hate trash like you who doesnt follow the rules

reported. Hope they range ban your ass

what is this "int" bullshit and why is everyone accusing each other of it after one death

Gives a new meaning to vows. Being a loyal partner so she sees humans are not all betrayers and some honor still exists among us is really cute user, Kalista is a good waifu.

SKT
WOlves
WE
Wolves
G2
SKT

>Not in league but literally a few minutes ago I did in fallout. A silent mutant hound was jumping at my throat right as I turned around, so I didn't see or hear hi approach and my screen was suddenly a giant row of teeth. I have a low endurance character so it was not only a jumpscare but took like 3/4ths of my hp too.

Damn I had similar thing in Bioshock Infinite like a hour ago, I shut down some console, turn back and there's motherfucking boy of silence, totally unexpected and I yelled out loud.

So can we all agree that G2>TSM and EU>NA right?