Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Previous

>murder a Dragon on Turn 7 with Aggro Forest
>"Waiting for opponent's connection..."

Luna

Any more fictional stories you'd like to share?

Best thing about Eris is how long her hair is. You can pull her by the hair and there is nothing she can do about it

I had blood dailies so I did them in unranked, lo and behold dragon niggers also infest unranked, had 4 of the fuckers in a row DC in on me because muh 70k vials shouldn't lose to a 6k~ pile of crap.

>albert is a gorilla in every cygames game
Based Midorikawa.

I honestly want to know how the hell she maintains it, hair that long is a bitch to take care of.

Well the idea is to hit Overflow ASAP to enable your cards, similarly how kysblood tries to hit vengeance on turn 4 to enable all their followups
I see you're running discard in there, but from my experience just Luxfang for the discard benefits isn't enough and ends up emptying your hand quickly, not to mention too many 2 drops means it's very hard to hit luxfang. But how is it working out?

Not particularly, Dragoncuck.

everytime you you saw a shadowbab getting cocky just remind them with this picture, chemocraft will rise again next expansion

>evos are going to be spend on zells
Yeah sure, but you only have 1 ouro as a target for them anyway
Like hardly worth it running zells in that deck at all
I still recommend running siegfried
He's amazing if you wanna control the board and save evo points
And you have so much ramp, but nothing to ramp into
Like what do you ramp for?
Tempo =/= ramping

He's right though

You know we can see what deck you played, right?

>aggro forest
>they're all shadow games

>aggro forest
>ranked match with shadowcraft
Uhm shadowbabs?

>I'm gurting
What did he mean by this?

She washes it in monastic holy water

The only thinking man's craft and deck are combo Elf and PTP elf, especially. Everything else is just play on curve or with your broken cards.

Did you all get your free chinese packs?

Taiwan*

some people were getting banned after doing that in reddit

no they didn't

Can kys blood work with 2 dealers and 3 belphs?

>jeane dark, roach, dire bond, that girl that give azazel storm in blood otk deck

I'm fine with this, was worth it.

Yes but the probability of you getting consistent turn 4 vengeance is lower
Remember to always mulligan away everything if you don't get an activator vs everyone but shadow

I'm on the subreddit right now. Nobody's used the keyword "ban" or any variant of it in the past five days.

kill yourself ledditrash

I've seen lists without any dealer so I'd assume 2 is fine

You're supposed to reroll for a good start. And once you do that and the starter shit, it's not hard to vial off-meta cards to make a very powerful deck

GUYS shadowverse.gamepress.gg/decks
IS OFFLINE WHERE THE FUCK DO I NETDECK

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET MY AA1 NOW

kill yourself ledditrash

Anyone else cant log in after doing the free chink packs

>AA1
smash dat mf auto-complete button

Protip, learn to fucking play. you had a bunch of ranks to

based fearmongererbro

>hurr le protip learn to le play

another retard who thinks there is any "skill" in this game.
face it, if 90% of what you face is mid shadows and ramp dragons, you WILL get destroyed more often than not unless you yourself play a top meta deck too

Ramping to enable Leviathans and Fortes
Also to get to a point where I can drop multiple strong bodies per turn, like Reaper + Seabrand etc.
I agree Zell doesn't quite fit here, but I don't have any 2 drops other than Mushy to play, I was considering Dragonrider and Maelstrom.
Fervor is mainly for card draw, once you hit overflow all the cantrips really thin the deck out and get you to your proper cards faster.
Ouro is only there for when the deck may be running out of steam as a constant threat until I draw fortes or similar.
I just don't see Sieg hitting anything, I suppose during evo turns there may be leftovers so there's that, but Scythers do his job of dealing with big bodies.

someone post the blood moon and lecia one

You're going to get destroyed less if you get your head out of your ass. Netdecks you don't even know how to use wont help you. It's always great to see every time someone evolves a zell out of overflow, fucks up with crutchboros, or fucks up with a storm bakamut

You shouldn't be using gamepress to begin wtih, it's shit.

who /sea/ here

Childhood is playing Aggro Shadow. Adulthood is realizing Ramp Dragon makes more sense.

meh, 1 rose queen from my 8 taiwanese packs

I don't get any free pack tho

>Childhood is playing Aggro Shadow. >Early* adulthood is realizing Ramp Dragon makes more sense.
Mature adulthood is realizing Nep was at your side all along

You did it wrong then

Concede please.

The thing is, you are running enough Ramp to go to 10pp ASAP, not to just hit overflow. It's overkill. The main difference between Kys Blood and a deck like this is that Kys can put itself in Vengeance with just one card. I'd honestly not go over 8 ramp cards.
>disco
Kit is just for the meme value, but Pucewyrm and Griffon are amazing. Pucewyrm can win games by itself, especially when played on 4, and Gruffon is just very good at shutting down Aggro and giving yourself tempo advantage before the evolve turn when going second.
>But how is it working out?
It works very well and is a lot of fun. It can beat Ramp if you get your tempo plays going, but against Shadow you have to rush them down with Aina/Forte or hope you can clear their board with Salamander.

Yes, Taiwan is in China.

Thanks, cutie.

(You)

He might've been closer to the truth if they didn't overtune Shadow and Dragon

T O O
O
O
S T R O N G
T
R
O
N
G

Fair enough about going overkill on the ramp.
Fervor is going to be used more for card draw than for ramp, unless played on 6pp with Levi on board.

Strongest race here.

He was actually right, they just didn't expect two other cards to be so strong (Sibyl and Catacombs)

Just a reminder that people who scammed a granblue poster got banned soon after. Enjoy your vacations.

How is he right? What is Blood Moon used for other than snakes? It's certainly not for an Airjammer flood deck because it's a huge tempo loss and it's certainly not for a control deck without a win condition
Lecia is simply just bad, to even get anything at all from her effect you have to already have an established board, and she is so easily traded into it's hardly worth even running at all. Turn 3 Grimnir literally does more

>Tfw because of chink packs now I have all a copy of every single standard leg except Mythril Golem
>Tfw my autism now doesn't let me vial shit like Pluto, Erasmus and Zirnitra anymore

It's not like everyone doesn't have at least two alts going at all times

>Body + Ramp + Heal in 1 card
>Not strong
When OTK Roach slowly crawling into T1, we had a nerf after 3 weeks

This one time that I've managed to get a good hand, these types of fucks who draft in numerous heretical inquiries, deaths dance, tribunals, had the nerve to concede. Let me hit your face just for once goddammit.

sv bagoum

because all Blood decks right now can only be good against shadow and dragon, with them nerfed they will die too easily to sword and forest and Lecia can be played after gawain reduction and given stealth

I see you haven't been playing blood
And Lecia -> Gawain -> stealth is such a stupid combo that is again dependent upon having a valuable established board on top of drawing 3 certain cards in the class with some of the worst card draw in the game

Anyone got the Tarnished Aegis dicklist for muh hag?

>Happy I got titania's for my tempo elf
>Happy I got a second conjuring force (animated) for my snowmen
>Happy I got an animated giant slayer and trainee for my ambush decks
>Searing pain of the most cucked card in the game. So cucked that Maelstrom is better than it
I haven't cried in years guys... Make it stop raining before it shorts my computer....

Rowen's going to get a dragon trait and that'll bring Zirnitra back. Ditto with dirt getting a golem trait.
Pluto was never bad, he's a tech for a greedy enviroment

Why would you want giant slayer instead of this?

Take a wild guess.

>erasmus from free packs
t-thanks

Shadowniggers

>play aggro against dragon
>ramp, ramp, heal, heal, heal, ramp, AOE, heal, AOE, heal, ramp
>play control against dragon
>removal, removal, removal, removal, removal, 8-drops by turn 5, removal, heal, removal

How did this bullshit leave playtesting?

What are the Chinese voices like? Or do they use the nip ones?

>He was fun as fuck when you built a wall
>They gave durrgin lightning blast and faster ramp
>Aegis is printed
Feels bad man

>scammed a granblue poster
what happened?

>wins on Turn 5

chairman mao approves of this post

I dunno. There was some granblue thing where you'd need to do some shit in japan or something to get a poster and people found a way to get it anyway. Soon as the kikes found out suspensions and bans flew like hotcakes

They use nip nongs, as i've heard

Also, do I lose anything by vialing these cards?

Keep Baller, he might actually get some support some day, Ledger and Nep are a step towards the right direction.

>scamming a physical good versus getting eight digital packs for free that cost nothing and the developers throw forty of them at you for free anyways just for making an account

No, it was a digital thing iirc. Like a wallpaper for your home screen or something I dunno man I barely play the game

I'm too mad to even tell you off right now.
I bet the shadowniggers did this.

white paladin is good, balor is okayish

Hope you're not memeing me, user. Everything else is good to go, right?
Isn't white paladin only useful in poor decks?

Heya guys.
Looking for some new shiet (tired of hs) so... Tell me please, what about balance and random in this game?

Yeah, the reat is pretty trashy, but who knows which one of those cards might turn meta one day like Soul Dealer did. It's safe to vial them, but do so at your own risk. Recrafting them later isn't that horrible anyway.

nigga what? she's good against any aggro and some midrange decks, basically fills the board up for just 3p and an evo

white paladin is used in slower sword decks and is great at preventing face damage, specially from decks like aggro shadow and blood bats
go ahead and turn her into red liquid if you don't care about sword though

You need to change the game language to chink.

I didn't get a single goddamned gold. Nothing but silvers and bronzes in eight fucking packs.

God has punished me for being a Shadow player. This wouldn't have happened if I stuck with Aggro Blood.

>he

>betraying your waifu for some meta deck
revolting

The past two expansions have been awful for balance. Two out of three meta decks revolve around pure aggro and the third is Ramp Druid on steroids.

Meanwhile, us Rune players have to sit here and pray that one day we'll be able to take our Darias out of A0.

You can't deny dose thicc fairy thighs.