Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Does Lip have lines for Bryn like Melt has for Artemis?

Manaka is the cutest!

Bryn is in the game?

Mordred was a mistake

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

>shirou servant

Is this real or fake news?

No

nice meme

KnK RERUN!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Kiara doesn't want Guda to fall to temptation
I wonder if that's because she views that as the sign of being non human from her childhood.

pretty sure it's shitposting

Don't tell me you forgot
WHY IS SHE IGNORED?

Until you see a source assume it's fake. There probably will be one eventually due to demand but nothing says he's coming soon.

If she considered that the sign of being non human, wouldn't she already be an animal in her own viewpoint?

I'm pretty sure DW forgot she's even a limited.

Real, we even have two shirou servants in the game

Collabs don't have reruns

/JeanneAlter/ thread.

Who?

They needed a year to realise they gave her NP 3% instead of 30%.
I sure someone added her by accident and the other still don't know.

Think Ozy alter will have a different NP from regular ozy?
maybe he will have a Np related to the gods of darkness or something in egypt

not that shiki
the other shiki

/KnK rerun/ thread

>I'm a real human so it's ok if I just give up and fall to pleasure. Everyone else is just an animal.
Probably something like that

Ozzy will finally be reconnected to his family god : Seth.
Good.

>Shiki is by far my favorite self insert in any work of fiction. She really just feels like he's literally me.
>she
>he
Can't blame me here.

FAKE NEWS

Is this the deepest image every created by man?

After farming for 15 plumes I finally maxed my Waver, now I feel lost

>Passionlip's breasts are smaller than her official numbers

Lmao

Well he is underwater.

I kinda want Imhotep as a heroic spirit. He was one of the few non nobility to be deified after death

She will return soon, user. Fragments event or Manaka and the 6 Altered Servants event, if any of those two ever happen. *cries in a corner*

It's not fair, they have so much limiteds already, if they don't think she will make enough money to make her the star of her own gacha they could just make her permanet
Bryn you know? Suki? She is part of Lip, they have the same NP. Crazy and wants to kill Siegfried, Emiya and Arthur?

>>Kiara doesn't want Guda to fall to temptation
She does though and knows that he will.

MACHO MACHO MAN

is bryn even good?

The final profile line says that while she'll tempt them as if she is Mara and he's the Buddha she is cheering for them not to give in.

Because as her Bond 5 indicates, it really turns her on that they don't give in to lust.

Max his bond CE.

I hope Sigurd's release may warrant a double gacha for them, specially if he is important in the tournament chapter of ebin of remnant

>we got some buddhist slut instead of the actual buddha

Not really sadly, but I don't mind much

Why Okita is so good?

You'll get more Ozzy variants and you'll like it.

Sanzou is already in.
Buddha will never be playable. Period.

Is this what they call cucking yourself?

i don't mind ozy to be honest, I just want some more egyptian servants.
You could say make that one guy who was erased from history for trying to force everyone to worship only one god in egypt.

Altera.

Do you want Assassin Shiki? Saber Shiki was given another gacha outside of her event if you want her so it's always a possibility to see it again

cuckoldry is when you let ANOTHER man fuck your woman - its not cucked if its YOU

deep kisses with Kiara

Akhenaten would be pretty cool specially if all the other pharaos hate him
Inb4 he was a she dindu and is loved like another failed ruler that shouldn't be

What waifus AREN'T cuckbait?

Do NOT open this picture. It's just an image of best boy with best girl.

Shirou isn't Emiya.

>the inside of that mouth

I'll pass thanks

purifying kiara with the power of love

What is going on here?
Explain me this Emia rumors.

>tfw my Bryn is still lvl 64

I still don't understand.
Why rape?

Altera.

Now I'm curious what his NP would be.
Anti egypt god NP maybe?

Jesus fuck level her up you cuck

Wonder how he was seen by the people. Elites hated him obviously.
Even if he didn't really went all out, he went far too fast.

>not even locked
kek

Some retards thought BB's CE was talking about Shirou

When they got called out they started shitposting

the end

I want Shiki assasin so bad. I love her.
But if there will be opportunity to get only Shiki saber, i will be happy too.

GIB TRADE WHEN?

She's Attila

All of them

He would probably be even more obsessed about sun than Ozzy.

Kiara only does it in order to give salvation to the things she considers as animals. She's debasing herself for the greater good in her eyes.

Why rape and pancakes I meant.
Wasn't paying attention fully and doing the event.

Okay. But why pancakes is what I really do not get with the image.

I personally think Bryn is a shitty character and am perfectly fine with her never again appearing in the game

Made changes.

Yeah since he did primarily try to force worship of aten after all.

Well Athen was depicted as a solar wheel so if they aren't very creative they could very well give him sun powers, sealing some divine NPs could work

>already getting Gudao X Kiara art
that was fast

But I don't really like her and she's shit gameplay wise. I rolled her with a meme roll

This event says otherwise. She's doing it exclusively because she thinks being violated by hundreds of Heroic Spirits like Goetia was would be fun. When she turned into CCC Kiara after Zepar did the thing, she fucked just because it was fun.

but they are both emiya shirou

So she actually loves the MC? Is that a first?

Musashi is so cute
fuck the gacha for not giving her to me

Lol no. She wants to experience a pleasure that satisfies her. The part about giving pleasure to everyone is just a side effect.

OH SHIT

They are differently aged identical twins. If your twin brother fucked your wife you would be a cuck.

I'm pretty sure her Bond CE says she gave up believing that people could pursue enlightenment after growing up in the sex cult, so she had no problem just pursuing pleasure herself as well.

病に侵された体は余命幾ばくもなく。
薄布一枚隔てた大人たちは憎み合い、笑い合い、
歓び合うだけの影絵の道化師。

世を救う才があると崇められながら、
その住み処はこの世の醜部のさらに下。
ゴミ溜めも嗤う獣性のイドの底。

少女は自らの生を諦め、賢さを持つ人を諦め、
人々に智慧を求める事を諦めた。

>roman possessed EMIYA

But that would imply that if she's doing it just like them, she wouldn't view herself as human. I don't think that giving into temptation is the trigger for becoming an animal to her, it was probably just her opinion after 14 years being bedridden while being raised as a sex cult that taught her that everyone but her was a depraved animal.

Not too crazy about the series, but I really like the burned Shirou look.

Quick, slap another coat on him!

but my twin brother isnt me - its like if i traveled back in time and fucked my GF, did i just cuck my self

So Guda cucked Hakuno?

2ch /fgog/ is dead
2ch /fgog/ sucks a lot of dicks
fuck you 2ch /fgog/

I wanna trade away my Artoria and my Sanzo for King Hassan and Rad Vlad/Amakusa.

What's wrong with sucking a bit of dick?

Decide for yourself

Final ascension -
>Aaah... What is this? To have become such a form as a result of nurturing this body full of desire. Now I am the center of the universe. None can escape my fingers. But, ufufu, it's still far from enough. My desires will not be satisfied until this universe is filled with love. But worry not, I'm your Servant and you are my precious Master. This relationship will not change no matter what. But, ufufu, please be careful. I'm a whimsical woman now. If you fall asleep in my palm who knows what I'll do.

Max Bond
>What an impossible tale it is, to save the world with the abilities of an average human and such a miniscule soul. I thought you would give up quickly, but your bonds with the notable figures of history are many. It's really turning me on. Corrupting such a noble person would be paradise. Let us compete to see which of us will cry out first. Please do overcome the devil that I am, Master?

Jeanne d slack when?

Stop trying to conflate FGO Kiara with the Kiaras in life. FGO Kiara is doing it to get fucked by Heroic Spirits, but the Kiara in life felt real sympathy for all the insects around her and thought there was only one way to give them salvation since it was clear they couldn't attain enlightenment like her. That's why she's a bodhisattva.