Pick one:

Pick one: strawpoll.me/13601642

F-40

F-50 is a piece of shit, and everything newer is so over-complicated in their design that they would not make good track competition cars due to the time it'll take to do anything on them

>not picking enzo
The only ferrari car to ever get his actual approval.

For me, it's the F50.

the one in first place.

She's the only one for me

>F40 on top with 48% votes
Never thought I'd witness Veeky Forums having good taste in cars.

F40 a overhyped shit.

Enzo > F40 > F50 > LaF > 288

I'd take the LaF though just because it's most modern.

599 GTB

>288 that low

nice summer

>(incorrectly) regurgitating old Top Gear nonsense

F50 easily

The Ferrari TheFerarri.

i like a pretty face and those are some ugly sisters she got

This.

If you didn't pick the F40, you're objectively wrong

>Try to prove me wrong
>Protip:
>You fucking can't

Enzo Ferrari died 14 years before the Ferrari Enzo came out, how could that be true?

Build quality is go kart shite, you 12 year old.

Well yeah you fucking mongoloid

The F40 is a red, overbuilt go-kart with a wing and turbos strapped to it, what the fuck do you expect?

If you want impeccable build quality go buy a Rolls and shove your head up your ass

And? It's a race car designed for winning races. It's not supposed to be a Rolls Royce. That's what cars like the F12 Berlinetta and 456 are for.

The 288 GTO anyday of the week

>f40 defence force activate

>all these nostalgia-riddled F40 babbies
The F50 is better than the F40 in every metric save looks, and it's almost there as well in that regard

>save looks
I legitimately think it looks better. It's subjective, you can disagree with me, but the F40 does not aesthetically appeal to me, the F50 does.

as much as I love the F50, the 40's mix of boxy and curvy make my penis harden
pic related

not an argument :^)

my argument is that the F40 is completely inferior to the F50 in all performance metrics, because it's older and not as powerful, light or better-handling

And none of that matters because the F50 looks like absolute trash and the F40 is one of the most beautiful cars ever made. The F50 could have 300 more horsepower and be 10 seconds faster on your track of choice and I would still pick the F40 because they let Helen Keller design the F50.

Also, the F50 is heavier by 62 pounds.

>And none of that matters because the F50 looks

Then F40 performance arguments shouldn't matter to me because the F50 looks better to me.

:shrug:

This is like picking the mr2 spyder over the sw20

I own an SW and I prefer the F50 over the F40. Don't know why this bothers anyone. 90s design does more for me than 80s.

>no 512bb
>no 250 GTO
>250 LM
this is my favorite though

Can someone explain why F50 is so low?

no contest

Memes. An opinion gets popular, people start agreeing with it, it snowballs until it's the "accepted point of view."

This, 100%.

I had one of these bad motherfuckers as a kid, so it's the Enzo for me.

Oh shit, I had the same one. I forgot about that.

I had the entire collection of windback ferraris when shell was selling them every time you bought $50 gas

Wow, that's kind of spooky now that I think about it.