/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/i00rpU1w
pastebin.com/1ZvZphDG
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78445/?
archiveofourown.org/works/5349320?view_adult=true&view_full_work=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Armpits #1

whose?

Is the user who wrote this still around?
pastebin.com/i00rpU1w

Remove

Waifus + Lore = Harmony

The face sculptor in Riften could have been a neat gameplay mechanic for the thieves guild and dark brotherhood questlines. Like at some you could change your face in order to perform a crime without being identified, or to dodge the authorities, whatever

Hell even just using it when you're wanted in a hold so the guards don't recognize you would be cool. But obviously it would need some destrictions

Goat pits

Holy shit, are there more of this?

There's this one with futa waifus pastebin.com/1ZvZphDG

I need ideas

WAIFUS

AND DAEDRA

LIVING IN HARMONY

who wrote this
why is this so hot even though i don't even like /d/ shit

I detect imminent rape

>Nim's thick, heady cock would stand proudly at a little less than 9 inches fully erect. It would be sleek and plump but still soft enough to be smooth to the touch.

ENOUGH

nope

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Why is that elf in the upper-right corner so smug?

rolling.

Homo

How'd you get the- ooh, nice

Dude's face is spoopy

why
thats not nice

Is /tesg/ always this nasty and degenerate?

>How'd you get the
get what?

most of the time, yes

Yo n'wah what the fuck.

she's going to rape them

Straight out of Cumtears' fanfiction.

Fug, neat effect with the black smoke on all the mages

You abusing that one CM bug to get the magic runes centered on her?

Where's the cringe writing and the part where she easily kills ultra powerful lore characters?

There's probaby a mod for that, although no waifu fag would we willing to do that shit, and waifu fags are the only people who still play skyrim. Or at least like 75%

they all dead, gotta pay a price for a pact with daedra

>You abusing that one CM bug to get the magic runes centered on her?
What bug?
The way i do it is i start casting the spell until its channeling, then zoom in while holding leftclick and then hit the poser hotkey, zoom out again and then TFC1

I read it and the only person that she has killed at this point is that random Lokil faggot. Stop with the memes.

I seen this picture before but I never played the game. Is he the adoring fan or just a funny looking NPC?

Oooh, okay

There are a handful of one-handed master charging spells in colorful magic, you can get the master charge effects to actually stay by charging a spell and sheathing without releasing. Then you can walk around with the master charge effect stuck

He's Ocato.

That screenshot insinuates that the (((High Elves))) control the Empire long before the events of Skyrim, by the way.

So wait, she's got binding runes that are obedient to nobody? She's a free-roaming daedra?

>chink
>asian
>blue
>beards
>babylon themed
>stone
>steam
>slavers
>dwarven
>dwarf

Who the heck designed them

Character Overhaul 2 for Oblivion says it is not compatible with mods that alter gameplay stats and abilities for races. Why would a graphics mod interfere with gameplay? I was told that mods that edit different parts of the same same conflict. Can you 'merge' the changes like in Skyrim with a TesEdit merge patch? I also notice there is a sizeable amount of people who prefer the first version over 2.Are there any comparisons?

Is that intentional though? I say a lore video that claimed Oblivion was foreshadowed in multiple games (mostly in a crappy spinoff no one liked called Redguard). Also from how ugly he looked I thought he was a woodelf.

Is there a loli guide for Skyrim special edition like there was for oldrim?

oh nice gotta check those out

no, the guy bailed. He prepared the ritual, but fucked off beforehand. Tried to keep the whole thing as short as possible.

Still most of it applies to the muhh lore

>Ocato
>echoes meme

Fucking Stormcloak shitter, Ocato was a staunch loyalist of the Septim Empire. If anyone deserved echoes, that would be the (((Thalmor))) who killed him.

He has always been a High Elf, but for some reason he was portrayed as a bald guy with a goatee in Daggerfall.

>from how ugly he looked
Everybody is hideous in Oblivion though.

Don't know what you were reading, but she defeated Molag Bal and raped him with his own dick. Then there was that screenshot he reposted a billion times of her killing Harkon & family.

> but she defeated Molag Bal and raped him with his own dick
Read it, pal. She hasn't even left Dimhollow Crypt, how could she even kill Harkon and his family, let alone fucking Molag Bal?

>redguard
>a crappy spinoff
it's not though

Also imagine it all as an entry list. One thing edits the Race entry, the next thing edits the race entry and overwrites it. You can't patch it automatically because you have no idea what edits may have been made but you could conveivably make a patch

Don't bother, nobody on /tesg/ actually reads stories unless it's written by one of the members of their circlejerk.

How many circlejerks/cliques are there?

>Everybody is hideous in Oblivion though.
Wood Elves are still uglier than everyone else, in every game.

Also despite being all smug about TES games being shit without mods I decided I'm just gonna try Oblivion with only fixes. I have too much IRL work piled up to be wasting time modding a game more than playing one.

Besides the Unofficial patches what are mods you guys would consider necessary? I'm okay with ugly graphics for now.

The only one that matters is the one made of me, and only me.

There were two versions
the first was a cringe fest, I never saw the rewritten one posted, just talked about

Kindly shut up now

He deleted most of it like a little bitch after he got shit on.

>Why would a graphics mod interfere with gameplay?
It alters the race records, meaning the records with all of the data like starting stats and spells. It just means that it's not compatible with mods that alter those records unless you build a bashed patch in Wrye Bash (which you should be using). All that OCO touches are meshes and textures related to the race.

Also, OCO1 is just a lot more in line with the vanilla aesthetic. OCO2 really restricts what you can actually do with the sliders in an attempt to make things prettier. Once the novelty of the higher resolution and unique features wears off you kind of see how ugly the mod is. Everyone looks the same, even more so than in vanilla. Redguards and High Elves look like shriveled tangerines, and everyone looks like they've been sucking on lemons. Beast races look like plastic. Clearly lots of effort went into the mod but yeah.

OCO1 isn't perfect either, kind of plastic looking and everyone's wearing makeup. I gave up trying to mod Oblivion characters and settled for mostly vanilla faces - they look pretty good, honestly.

We started reading the original versions and fucking gave up on them. So he can remove or rewrite whatever he cares to, we're still not going to give them the time of day. Especially not after he tried to argue that defeating Moragu Bal, raping him to death and then taking over as the prince of domination was a Bad End.

neet, rad video refuses to convert any video to bik. lovely

Link me to the original versions then. Because last I checked, he said that he deleted them long before he even posted on Veeky Forums.

Oblivion Stutter Remover (set bReplaceHeap = 1 in OBSE\Plugins\sr_Oblivion_Stutter_Remover.ini)
EngineBugFixes
Darnified UI
QZ Easy Menus
Oblivion Reloaded (Read the manual, turn off things you don't want. Too many people complain about the defaults without realizing you can turn off anything you don't like)
ENBoost (If you don't want to use ENB graphics)

Those are the only actual "fixes only" stuff. The rest is actual mechanics stuff.

Let it go my dude. Shitposters making shit up as they go along for (You)s is nothing new.

He obviously didn't delete those before because we read them. At least we all know that it did exist at some point unlike this shitposting retard who just wants to blatantly deny everything and anything we say.

Well don't just say it, prove that they exist by showing the links to it.

I can't link what he deleted you shit-spewing mouth-breathing feeble-minded retard. If you actually don't know about this and are just going to shitpost about "muh proof" all damn day, you have no right to be in this discussion in the first place.

I asserted that he didn't delete them because they never existed in the first place. The original version is the one on the OP and it hasn't been updated in nearly a year.

>muh proof is shitposting
le mao

I considered flawed mechanics to be in need of fixes too. I'm going to throw in Realistic leveling. I'm fine with level scaling but I would like some similar to this Skyrim Mods: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78445/?

It raises the minimum level of dungeons to be much higher, and main quest related ones even higher than others.

>He did X
>Show me proofs
>T-they exists I swear! [long string of ad-hominem because can't find proof and wants to be believed on his word alone]
This is just sad.

Level scaling is the problem, not the leveling system, but you do you

You did not assert that at all. You said, and I quote:
>he said that he deleted them long before he even posted on Veeky Forums.
You know they existed, you slipped up there. How bored are you that you need to shitpost about something so ridiculous, and making it so easy to refute?

So which regular was told their story is shit so they're trying to rage at cumtears fics to compensate?

>Cumtears Defense Force is here

Abandon ship and evacuate to Discord, ye poor souls.

Is there any mod to make stealth archery less OP?

He didn't even have a story before Veeky Forums, dumbass.
Whole reason he even attempted it was because of other people's story times inspiring him.

You replied to the wrong user you dumb subhuman negroid. That was a new poster, the 25th IP.

No, you yourself said they existed and were deleted. So you know they actually existed and you know that they've been deleted and can't be linked.

Try again.

Why does nobody here do any lewd sets anymore? They used to be super common in like '15 and '16

Yes, move the cancer back to the discord.

So do you people strategically plan your shitposting when fireden search is broken? It's always down when "muh proof" shitposting happens. I would happily provide proof if I could.

You get more attention for teasing shit here like you would a dog with scraps, and if it gets deleted you get even more attention.

What story are you talking about, peeps? Can I read it?

They're coming for you.

>They used to be super common in like '15 and '16
Who made them? Links? Also check in the lewd thread, Meara said he's making a lewd storytime right now.
How is that relevant at all?

Sure buddy. Now magically the archive is down when YOU need the proof and people planned some brilliant CIA OP to make you look foolish when you're doing so well on your own.

Except when it is up, I'm told to go find it myself, usually with a sling of various insults about my own technological incompetence.

Alrighty then,
I'll throw in OOO or is there a better overhual?

The thing is I'm looking at overhuals and they seem to all share an annoying habit of adding in stupid lore breaking creatures ie unicorns.

Because Ava said it was wrong and it makes the gods turn a blind eye and Ava is always right

>How is that relevant at all?
You spend all your time and effort on a set, get a couple replies for multiple images.
Post some half-assed blurred out not even naked single shot here? Get just as many replies.
Doesn't take a genius to figure out which people are gonna make more of.

>Meara said he's making a lewd storytime right now.
they never include penetration.its just 2 girls standing to each other or touching shortly.

Can you guys stop with your autistic waifu drama for 10 seconds and answer this

Only Peri does that, really. No loss there.
This one will be hetero

The one they're arguing over has long since been deleted. Don't worry about it and keep your head down while they fling shit at each other until it dies down.

OOO is the best imo, but
>stupid lore breaking creatures ie unicorns
Unicorn horns are in daggerfall, therefore unicorns exist.

Hey you know who would post extremely lewd sets with more than 10 pics that are not women standing naked in front of a blurry background?

Cumtears!

Oh wait, you fucks bullied him away and now the only one who does that is Kikestone and his cringy ERP spam.

And always in some darkly lit room like he's some shitty indie photographer grasping at being artistic.

Yeah I really want waifu posting to fuck off, I can't wait for 6 so we don't have to deal with this shit anymore.

Sent From My iPhone

OOO is the standard for a reason, it's great. Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul is a more recent overhaul that can be used alongside it or by itself. I like using the two together because OOO makes the world static while MOO adds more dynamic stuff.

Both are lore friendly. Unicorns are too, by the way.

Bruh real talk, I think meara uses lighting pretty well but holy fuck he needs to stop pretending he's an artschool dropout when he makes shots.

I'm Hieko lol

archiveofourown.org/works/5349320?view_adult=true&view_full_work=true

Enjoy.

Right, instead he posts (not his) waifu in between two shotas or posts his loli in between two big men, and never goes anywhere with it after he cashes in on (You)s.

I should say that MOO does have a couple questionable additions like dragons (Why?) but removing any monster is as simple as changing a 1 to a 0 in the ini.

Watch it user, remember what happened the last time somebody talked shit about a German art school dropout.