Prius driver is scumbag

Prius driver is scumbag.

>getting passed by a Prius
Deserved it

Not surprising.

Now now, we've all had days where we serve into another lane and almost hit someone, and then we serve back into our original lane and then try it again. Give the prius a break.

Whoever gave this person a driver's license should shoot the prius' driver and then he should be shot himself.

>treating all driving like it's a race
How long until you're allowed to get your license?

Life itself is a race and I'm dying to finish

More like Prius driver is a women on her phone.

Some waste of life pulled this shit on my 67 year old dad the other day. Except he lost control and smashed his C5 into the guardrail. Shits totalled and he is all banged up. Too bad he didnt have a dash cam...

thats just old dutch driver being old why do you hate old people op?

This.

I mean, that's just embarrassing.

These Prius' are lease cars.

When I encounter people like that I pump the brakes and back off, or drop two gears and punch it. Driving close to idiot drivers is an accident waiting to happen.

Old people don't belong on the road

>passed by a prius

You got me fucked up if you think I'm getting passed by one of those. Unless I'm low on gas and he doesn't wanna commit we're gonna go cross country. The day you let one of these animals get you sooner or later they will all rise up.

Getting a driver's license in the Netherlands is a lot harder than Murica. And I find it amusing that even so they don't drive any better than we do, lol.

>one driver is an idiot
>the entire nation is idiots

Somebody needs to borrow his valve stems.

the netherlands is basically burgerland i saw student drivers basically driving in parking lots and its what like 50 euros? every car i saw had damage on their bumpers too in maastricht

dump your old oil in the sewer in his honor

>every car i saw had damage on their bumpers too in maastricht
Ever seen Rome?

I've had it done to me, except I weigh 40 tons and have a dashcam, so they are double fucked if I hit them.

>talking big when you're a white trash retard earning minimum wage in a job that'll be automated within a decade

never been

So what's the story?
No one is going to brake check someone twice just because they're a cunt.

Did the guy with the dash cam do something we didn't see?

if italy had coffeeshops i wouldve gone

prius driver looked confused didnt look like a brake check to me ive watched an old woman in a mk3 golf driving on the sidewalk in holland

I live life a quarter of a mile at a time

MUST BE A WOMAN

OR AN ASIAN

AN ASIAN WOMAN, ON HER PHONE

>daylight at 22:55
Scandinavian summer soltice is wierd.

Would've chased him all the way to his house.

And then what tough guy?
Honk a few times, do a burnout in the road and crash into a pole?