Is Veeky Forums the richest board on Veeky Forums? is it because you all know how to into forex and what-not?

is Veeky Forums the richest board on Veeky Forums? is it because you all know how to into forex and what-not?

I wouldn't say richest at all. I'd say most desperate for money, which is very different

No.

Veeky Forums is.

>is Veeky Forums the richest board on Veeky Forums?
Yes.

i guess you haven't seen the 'post your car' threads

thats fake you fag, what are the other 2 assets?

>2017
>being this new

I'm £1300 in debt, could you help me out user :(

this.
fake af.
Also this.

Newfags. Newfags everywhere.

At least they have cars.

Okay if this is real then tell me how does one buy stocks at Vanguard? Is it only Americans who are allowed to do it?

>he thinks i'm ihaz
lol

no. we all bleed money. the richest board is obviously /yacht/ or any other of those expensive hobby boards.

Lol I knew it was fake you scammer

>scammer
Someone doesn't know what that word means....

Veeky Forums isn't shit.
My guess would be that /diy/ or Veeky Forums has the highest chance of being the richest.

iHaz was a namefag from back in 2014/2015.
He hasn't been around here for a while now you dip.

I miss the Veeky Forums we had before underage redditors like you destroyed it.

Veeky Forums should be changed to /gambling/

>I miss the Veeky Forums we had before underage redditors like you destroyed it.
Aww you miss your old Veeky Forums huh? Well guess what! The old Veeky Forums is long gone and now it's us who rule around here! Try to accept that faggot and accept the destiny of Veeky Forums.
Btw. good luck making anyone believe your lies that you post around here

k. Whatever helps you autismos sleep at night.

You know what you can do to stop this and get your oh so dear old Veeky Forums back? COLD HARD CASH! You name it! Cold hard cash in my hands and I'm outta here!

Now that I mention Cold Hard Cash you become quiet because you have NONE!

>is Veeky Forums the richest board on Veeky Forums?
No, that would be /vip/

you can buy stocks at vanguard but you have to pay a hefty trading fee. If you want to buy something at vanguard you should limit yourself to ETF or funds so you can avoid fees.

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are some of the most informative boards on this shitty website

>Veeky Forums
>shit