Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1yqgxbES6su4clpQou2hzlZN40rpPBtwmMRKWfexbj3g/edit
streamable.com/qo1qd
redbull.com/au-en/tekken-7-might-have-street-fighter-v-beat
twitter.com/harada_tekken/status/862570280522104832
reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6a8fdh/play_guiltygear_they_said_meanwhile_im_over_here/?st=j2kn7vjs&sh=8217685d
youtube.com/watch?v=5lde_eZ_yYI
youtube.com/watch?v=jumLQ9aPshM
twitter.com/swiftdasher
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neco Arc Chaos is the best fighting game character of all time

does baiken have biggest boobs in fighting games?

I'm a girl btw.

this was posted on /r/kappa, kys OP

sniffstalkers 4 when??

What are Josie's ten desires?

docs.google.com/document/d/1yqgxbES6su4clpQou2hzlZN40rpPBtwmMRKWfexbj3g/edit

It was posted in a thread here last night. Kys kappa faggot.

guard cancel character with other tools
she's not doing so well in japan atm but it's still early

to kill niggers

Reminder that crapcum drones are literally not human.

jubei when

what's a guard cancel

PUT RASHID IN MARVEL™ VS CAPCOM©: INFINITE™

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Waifuposting aside Eliza looks really fun and unique for a 3D game

is the tekken 3DS game good?

she can attack out of blockstun

I drew it, dipshit.

You'd have to browse it to be aware of that so kys yourself

PLAY LUCKY NOW

Reminder that Japan and Korea have been playing Tekken 7 for years and enjoying it.

It's a good game.

>kappafags are selfhating autists
who would have thought

Give me one reason why I shouldn't play Ling in Tekken 7.

As a non-GG player, I always find zoning with Venom fascinating.

streamable.com/qo1qd

When I'll pick up the game that's the character I want to learn. Either him or Elphelt.

Put that gun in your Mouth™ and pull the Trigger©

she isn't taskmaster

Rashid will obviously be in MvCi. He already saved the world once. He will do it again.

No, I did.

You'll be labeled as a tierwhore

>"It had a very shaky launch with a bare-bones product and there was a lot of backlash towards it. The game rewards almost nothing. It has a very lackluster neutral game. It doesn't have any hard execution combos. It has a high amount of [input] lag. It doesn't have anything that sets it apart. The comeback mechanics are too overpowered. The community… they play it because that's the game they play, but most people aren't very fond of it."

redbull.com/au-en/tekken-7-might-have-street-fighter-v-beat

So I guess people really don't like SFV

Be aware that shit isn't easy. He's a difficult character.

What is the highest math class you've had

Venom requires a high level education to play

>Self proclaimed Tekken 7 Champion

Stopped reading there.

twitter.com/harada_tekken/status/862570280522104832
Xinput and Directinput confirmed. People would have managed without official support but it is nice to have from the developer.

THIS WAS POSTED ON FUCKING REDDIT
reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6a8fdh/play_guiltygear_they_said_meanwhile_im_over_here/?st=j2kn7vjs&sh=8217685d
LOOK AT THE FIRST COMMENT

Who cares. At this point shitting on SFV is just beating a dead horse.

That's a good point.

Fuck off you gooby redditor

wan tuu excite

Yeah. I liked playing her in revolution, but she's looking a lot better and more fun in 7. I feel like she's gonna end up top tier.

Calm down.

I didn't take it from Reddit. The guy who took it before me took it from Reddit.

Weird how the internet works, isn't it?

it's only really oppressive if you let him get set up and you're one of like 3 characters who can't do much about it including Leo
takes a lot of training boaring to get decent with ball stuff though so the sooner you start, the better
and even though Elphelt's been nerfed, she's pretty much the anti-venom, totally braindead and retarded

>read somewhere that more than 3-4F is unplayable
>realize that I've made it impossible for other people to play properly

she triggers gays

youtube.com/watch?v=5lde_eZ_yYI

IT'S HERE!

>3-4F
what?

All the more reason for the rest of the world to skip it since they can't ever catch up to them at this point.

Venom isn't a hard character to play

nice sfv shill nice

Xrd delay

Literally worse than Maximilian at this point

I'm not a SFV shill though.

How can anyone take anything he says after that introduction seriously? Everyone and their mothers know that SFV is ass, he still remains a literally who.

Someone post Asuka or Lili already

>self-proclaimed champion
>Youssef "FaYd" Faddou
I fell sorry for gaymen journalist.
They are lower even than those clickbait journalists from Buzzfeed ect. and youtube fags have bigger influence that them.

It's not unplayable but 4 goes to borderline not-taking-this-serious levels.

>The only reason to play fighting games is to be the BEST
Even if that were true, there's always new blood that can make its way to the top.

youtube.com/watch?v=jumLQ9aPshM

Don't pitty them. They could easily have more impact and be respected if they bothered to do researching and other professional journalism activities.

>game is prone to mashing buttons and then winning
is this really wrong though when crush counters exist?

Nothing is worse that Max.

After MvCI

kys aris

play tekken

crab

Just pre-ordered Injustice 2 can't wait desu bro's

t. Shill

That's a giant butt

I literally can't.

twitter.com/swiftdasher
>those posts
What did he mean by this?

so i bought one of those cheap mayflashes and some sanwa buttons. The stick came before the buttons so I got to use it a bit and start making the transition.

buttons just got here and i installed them and they are comically sensitive. if i accidentally brush a button with my pinky it registers as an input

i got memed

Post Harley.

Pretty optimistic about Q4 RAF's legacy support too. Won't know until I try it but they should have it covered, right?

That's the whole point...
Maybe learn to control your fingers?

From right to left, I translated this once before but I was an idiot and didn't save the post for future use and someone asked for the translation later when I wasn't bothred to do the whole thing again so here it is even though nobody asked

1. (can't make out title)
a) "Everyone's speaking a language I don't understand"
(arrowed box says -> she only understands japanese)

b) "I'm gonna be a loner for sure"
endokuken - huh? endokuken

c) "There's someone that looks like a ninja over there..."
endokuken

d) "I'm afraid your path ends here"
"He's not japanese after all?!"

continued in second post because connection error

what the fuck is this

what's the purpose of this video

how can you fuck up a haircut that badly

After a couple hundred hours you'll suddenly realise you never accidentally press buttons any more.

It's hard to spot but it's there, if you don't believe me try to reproduce it or just watch how high Pot goes after the c.S.
You have to jump install on the c.S alone (yes it's possible to JI on a single move you just have to be fast about it). It's also possible to jump install by inputting up after the j.HS and before the c.S if the initial jump was not a super jump, you can use it against some characters after a buster RRC.

tfw I still watch every vesper vid even though I already read the capcom blog

2. Mass Produced Model
a) Fulgore is a machine equipped with both though and emotions, basically just like a human.
When Fulgore's emotions run high...

b) just like humans, he expresses them

c) "Fulgore, happy birthday (creation date)"

d) *screaming*

3. no title to be seen
a) punching noises

b) punching noises and UAAHHH

c) "thanks for the food"

d) STOOOOPPP

4. can't obviously see shit here either

can't make it out entirely but aria mentions creating them uniforms or something and in the second bubble she is warning them of something, probably not to sully the uniforms

>what's the purpose of this video
Ad revenue, he pumps out at least a video per day no matter if there's any reason for it

This is my wife.

Me 2© friend.
Also don't forget about Injustice™2© Mobile game available on Android© and iOS©

I've literally unsubbed Vesper and subbed Max.

friendly reminder to autistically grind out your single player combos until you dont drop them anymore like a goddamn retard FUCK THIS SHIT

this is why the fgc is going to die

who cares who it is

his points are sound and reasonable. hes trying to promote a good fucking game, and you literal retards are so concerned with small details that you are willing to let sfv fucking take over when tekken could save the genre

but nope, we have to swim in another ocean of 50/50 mixups and guesses, no defensive options, boring characters, overpowered comeback mechanics (VTRIGGER IS OVERPOWERED), no balance patches, expensive DLC, and capcukery because you fucking idiots refuse and i mean REFUSE to play something else

so thanks. when another fucking tournament comes on you faggots will lap this shit up and say YUMMM I LOVE YOU SFV XD instead of calling it out like the shit it is

kof died because you spineless fucking cowards wouldnt support the game

well have fun with three combos at evo lOL SO HYPE HE HIT HIM WITH A TARGET COMBO instead of watching games and playing them like GG, Tekken, KOF, KI, and literally anything else over fucking shit fighter v

ive had it. you guys are pussies. the fgc is a bunch of money grubbing fuckers who are only in it for the money. sfv would NOT be alive if people werent playing ti because of the money and pediegree

fuck
YOU

And this is mine

at least the thumbnail recaps whole video so i dont need to listen 7 minutes of babbling about nothing

>his points are sound and reasonable
Literally just spouting the same Kappa memes that have been done to death over a year ago

Holy shit makoto looks bad.

don't worry, ironman was morally defeated even if he wasn't dead, and that's what counts

you mean husband?

damn, your wife looks like THAT?!

>he doesn't 1 shot his enemies

how are they memes if they are real you dumb shit head

some of you need to kill yourselves because you are LITERALLY RETARDED

No she doesn't
Yes!
She is beautiful I know

I altered the 1 hit KO survival mod to work online. Will I get banned if I use it on a family shared Steam account with SFV?

how often does broski snap phoenix in and kill her, and how irritating is it

How the fuck does he even manage to spend 6 full minutes explaining every little thing that Capcom does?

>you're one of like 3 characters who can't do much about it including Leo
What stops Leo from doing anything about it?