Asymmetrical Slasher Game General - /asgg/ (/dbdg/)

GAME-BREAKING KILLER; ABSOLUTELY OP, IT'S UNPLAYABLE!

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online Multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
An upcoming slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
Game is set to release on May 26th.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
a scam
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/135508833661746793/

Hooked Thread:

First for doctor is hot trash

you some kinda homosexual son?

I can't wait to main him to be a hot contrarian faggot.
tfw life paycheck to paycheck and won't be paid until monday so you have to wait for the dlc

He's better than the Wraith.

wraith with add-ons > doctor with add-ons

Killer power rankings

Nurse > Hag = billy > Trappers > Myers > Doctor >Wraith

At least the doctor is better than wraith on release unlike hag who was worse

Shhh, Feng is sleeping. Good skillchecks and perks will come to you but only if you reply to this post with "Sleep tight Feng."

I this her awake face?

Hag on release was actually good thanks to the wiggle bug

>Power rankings based on roughly 2 hours of gameplay

Don't forget the stun bug which prevented her from being stunned for longer than 0.1 seconds

How is nurse good with the stun on blink? I'm not trying to argue she's bad, I just haven't played her enough to see what you do with her

>Literally has auto aim
>ignores pallets and loops

Basically she ends chases quickly and ignores a lot of tools survivors use to create distance and break line of sight. Her only weakness is finding survivors, once she sees them a good nurse cleans up quickly

So how are the new DBD characters?

survivor is pretty cute but her perks are not worth the money, killer is pretty cool but neither his ability nor his perks are worth the money

buy if you like it, don't expect it to add anything new or good to your gameplay

Doctor is clearly meant to be an anti-stealth killer.

Feng can't be stealthy because her outfits are so bright\

But feng wins because no one plays stealth.

>alert
>Lithe
>not worth the money

Feng is a cutie and her perks are pretty good actually.

>Alert
You'll hear them breaking it and unless you're deaf, you'll hear where he is too. Shit honestly.

Is overcharge stay permanent on the gen or each time a survivor failed

Just the first skill check.

M&A with dead rabbit lets you basically climb up the survivors asshole before they hear your terror radius.

Amazing.

lmao the new asian trap chick doesn't make pain sounds when in lockers. This is fucking stupid.

Anyone want to trade the DLC for a TF2 weapon worth 10-20?

Even if you don't play tf2 you can sell it for a profit. I just don't want to wait for the hold.

>Devs confirmed they had a ranged axe throwing killer that they haven't put in the game for "reasons"
Come on

>killer gets stuck in a bush on haddonfield
>spend time taunting him whilst getting points for ourselves
>dance around him, letting him stun us over and over again
>end of game
>killer had 20k bp

you're right, they really need to nerf killer point gain, if they don't even get a single kill they should ALWAYS derank

Okay, if you're willing to concede that a survivor should ALWAYS derank if they don't escape.

no it's about objectives, survivors should always derank if they don't get a single gen

>If killers can't kill they should be punished
>if survivors can't survive they shouldn't be punished
Love me some survivor entitlement

>get borrowed time at level 10 with bill
>40 levels later
>still only have rank 1 of it
Thanks devs

RNG is RNG. You signed up for it when you bought this game.

Where do you even preorder f13?
Its not on amazon, and I couldnt even find a link.on their site

Steam store.

Only place you can pre-order it right now is Steam. They took down their backerkit pre-order page at the end of March.

This new fucking killer.
Jesus christ.

Not him so much really, but these idiot who don't know how to play against him.

Like he zapped me a few times and I ran off.
Kept hearing heart beats and seeing the stain but literally rotated my camera really fast to see if he was really around me or not. Plus he was using overwhelming presence so you LITERALLY KNEW IF HE WAS REALLY AROUND YOU OR NOT

Yet, the other dumbasses on my team were running around constantly sprinting and hiding and spriniting again thinking he was really chasing them.

God damn it, its hag all over again.
Retards who can't slow down will feed him endless kills.

And people will wise up within a week and he'll be garbage.

>tfw the entity blessed you

Lockers op

Literally just had Devalice person in my game too.
Called me trash because they ran injured to my downed body and got themself killed.

kk

F13 counselor clothing is being shown off on Twitch, including DLC. Weskeltner is the account.

Just saying. They looked as bad in your game as mine

I'm not Sloppy Joe
Fuck off shill

Kenny confirmed for CIA power stance in the clothing screen.

How much is le doctor, goyim?
Only 19.99 (plus tax)?! My, what a steal goy, you sure are a smart consumer!

Be sure to check back next month for our NEW dlc: it features a friendly goy named herb golstein, and the new killer is a scary muslim who blows himself up! Only 39.99!

The DLC is only £5 in Britain and it is optional. Plus there's the Shrine of Secrets so I don't know why you're complaining.

New killer same old shit.

InigoMontoya.jpg

Because these fag devs realease half finished shit, tell you they will complete it, then release more half finished shit.

I bought the hag and Michael, I saw this and thought maybe id get back into it, but no. Fuck this game to death. F13 comes out in like 2 weeks im just gonna play that

>exit gates open
fuck off retard

Never said he didn't have a right to do it, just said its the same old shit.

did you expect him to do a fucking muppet show for you while you die?

I really hate the new font for the names.

lazy tactics.

I mean it's understandable, but it's still lazy. It's not like you can't be upset about it.

Hell he could at least use him as bait to get more hits and chase and such. but to each his own I suppose.

Expect it? No. I'm sure it would have been more entertaining for both of us if he did though

The doctor is absolutely pathetic, it shows the devs lack any kind of understanding of their own game to release this killer and think he can be at all threatening.

He's obviously meant to be sold as a counter to black-shirt wearing Claudettes.

Have'nt played the new killer but from what i hear the debuff barely bothers high rank survivors, this is another case of the devs thinking it's strong because they are forever rank 20.

It bothers me at high rank.
Why can't I fully lose my fucking madness?

With Borrowed Time being the new Decisive Strike (basically everyone running it), camping has rather ironically been incentivised by a perk designed to counter it.

I think it's a fair mechanic, the Killer can't lose momentum in this game with all the black shirt Claudette's otherwise he's getting nothing but Disgraceful Defeats.

I don't buy that it was designed to counter camping. I think it's there just to allow you to be more aggressive and take the initiative instead of the killer getting to dictate how the game goes.

I really, really doubt killers who hard camp like that after the gates are doing it because they're thinking "gotta counter those borrowed times!"

Its more "Fuck you, I'm getting another kill and I don't give a shit"

I really don't think survivors should notification when someone screams. It's pretty much a free empathy perk.

Killers are gonna have to start running NOED to counter those cheesy end game saves if they don't want to face camp.

Noed is supposed to be the counter to survivors lingering around after the gates are open in the first place.

this new niBBa looks like he straight out the suffering

I don't think that was the intended purpose for the perk. I think it was simply meant to make the end of the match a little easier for the killer, allowing him to get one more kill while everyone rushes for the exit.

Because the survivors are perfectly safe once the exits are open, they started sticking around to fuck with the killer and farm points, and NOED became a counter to that behaviour.

>I'm not Sloppy Joe
Is this some new kind of turbo trolling sloppy?

Am I the only one that sees the Doctor creating a new sub-meta that completely revolves around him?

>Insidious might actually be okay idk yet

>Terror radius manipulation

>Slows down the game to a crawl with the appropriate build

nobody does really. except meg cause shes a horny bitch that needs to constantly moan
they buffed lockers so that the survivor inside has their noise muffled

>SWF with 3 black shirt claudettes
>body block me at every chance
>end up face camping because otherwise they unhook and triple body block
>two of them get away
>they complain in post game chat about how I'm a negative player
I swear survivor players in this game are the most delusional people in the world
They do something that's actually against the rules while dive bombing the hook then they complain to me for not point farming with them and wanting kills

How's Doctor's fov perk? Is it just blatantly fucking better than wraith?

That kind of body blocking is not against the rules. It's the body blocking that traps someone in an area that's against the rules. Like sitting on the stairs and going afk forcing the survivors to disconnect if they want to leave. Or standing in a porch entrance on Haddonfield and going afk, you get the point.

I see, well I guess I reported them for nothing. The report criteria just said body blocking.

>Is a Perk with no downsides better than a Perk with atrociously bad downsides?

Looks the same as Shadowborn 3 to me.

>no downsides

I'd say motion sickness is a pretty fucking huge downside.

I can't tell if you're saying shadowborn has no downsides or or the doctors perk has no downsides

Because that's wrong on both accounts

Does Ace still have that stupid smile when getting mori'd by The Doctor?

I dropped this game like a sack of fucking bricks, I wanted to know how big it was, like if they brought back old shadowborn FOV levels you clownbaby

He never stops smiling dude.

sooo anyone else getting an influx of lagging hosts?

new killer is impossible to escape once chase starts. Madness + Bloodlust and his speed, just stupid.

never
stop
believing in yourself

dude he can be looped endlessly. how bad are you?

>running around in circles for fucking ages until one of you quit
>can never actually hide from him
>fun

yeah ok

who said fun? the new killer is patently *not* fun, which is why he sucks so hard for everybody.

Bloodlust is obviously going to get nerfed.

Meh. New killer is only good for normal chase tunneling. Like a wraith, who also happens to make you scream sometimes.

Better than release Hag, but he definitely wont be a staple killer like Trapper. His power just doesnt do anything besides tell him your location.

>His power just doesnt do anything besides tell him your location.
Not like that's not a powerful tool to a killer or anything.

I mean, if I had to choose between Trapper with Whispers, or Doctor with some other perk, I don't think anyone will take the Doctor. A perk slot just doesn't compare in terms of power to a killer power.

>playing doc
>run into a 4 man premade
>easily catch one
>his buddy just keeps divebombing me like a retard
>hook them both
>those 2 and one other dc
>down last guy
>he dc's

like pottery

It's supposed to stop survivors at madness 3 from using pallets and shit but it's bugged, so it doesn't.

>but it's bugged

of course it is

nice to see these morons still can't do anything right

>It's supposed to stop survivors at madness 3 from using pallets

[citation needed]

>It's supposed to stop survivors at madness 3 from using pallets and shit but it's bugged, so it doesn't.
They said on the dev stream today that it wasn't supposed to do that becasue it fucks survivors too hard

>tfw playing doctor

>It's supposed to stop survivors at madness 3 from using pallets and shit but it's bugged, so it doesn't.
>Stand next to a pallet
>he just keeps shocking me
>never moves toward the pallet just keeps shocking me
>It literally isn't threatening at all
>3 gens are finish while he's just standing there shocking me
>Gates are active
>He finally moves toward the pallet
>stun him and run out the open gate
EZ
>tfw don't have the dlc

Guys my items have all disappeared.

Thanks for coming back to save me sloppy joe