How productive has your January been?

How productive has your January been?

i produced half a gallon of semen.
i thin it's a new record.

Trying to find a general contractor. Washed out two candidates already. Feeling like I'm going backwards. Need to find a deal

Been working my ass off and billing more than I ever have in a single month before. But I'm a wagecuck, so I'll have to fight tooth and nail to get my fair share of those billings.

Wagecuck daily.

Well, i did stop my daily gas station habbit.

Cut drinking in half and even less soon. Been drunk almost daily for years. Working down to a few times a month or less.

Got some shelves built.

More productive than months past i guess

For wat.

Most general contracters with half a brain can build a house.

The fuck u doing?

4/10

Landed equity based executive position @ startup. Can't work for $$$ right now anyway due to reasons.

Working my ass off and hope i get some connections and or don't get scammed.

I am down 47 dollars per 10k investment this month. So I would rate my productivity at neutral. However the stock market in general is up like 20% vs 12 months ago, which makes me bullish.

Trying to find a gc so I can start flipping houses. They either cancel on me last minute or try to nickel and dime me

Kind of a shitty start. Paid $18k in payroll tax so my operating account is going through some cash flow issues. Didn't accomplish my goals of where I want to be at the end of this month, though. I think the visual of seeing my bank account drop due to taxes pushed me off.

After months of struggling to find work I got a minimum wage cuck job at a Chinese restaurant owned by a bunch of Dubai camel jockeys. Fucking abhor it.
Created a twitter account with the plan to find a niche posting images/videos and maybe post related affiliate links once in awhile. It fell through as twitter blocked my shit minutes after making the fucking thing and they want a number to verify the account. Back to square 1 on that shit.
Did some research on selling shit on Ebay. I have some junk sitting around but I doubt it will get me going. Plus I have no car to go looking for shit to sell.
Steps forward and set backs.

9/10
A bit behind on my billable hours but up 22.5% in the market this year with no signs of slowing down.

What kind of startup?

>save some money
>lease some real estate in a nice location for a bargain
>start to luxury Chinese restaurant
>offer delivery, catering and private events
>hire some line chefs and find some online recipies to sell through your restaurant
>eventually buy out the dubai camel jockey and expand your Chinese food franchise

tech, marketplace. boring but good fundamentals.

Now that I think about it: most productive ever! On the other hand, still haven't gotten laid in a while.

>hope i get some connections and or don't get scammed.

and yet this is an "executive position"...

yeah, you sound like a very experienced and professional executive.

>got laid a bunch
>completed new training at work
>company is paying me to learn
>grew my savings

can't complain

I didnt miss any deadlines but I'm not pushing myself as much as I need to be. Working from home is an adjustment, still getting used to it. Easy to slack off and waste time

Worst month all year literally vidya all day

started to 8 figure businesses with the help of Veeky Forums advice

what else lmao

Super productive.

I got started on building a wall to keep Mexicans out, and helped ban Muslims from my country.

Also I'm getting more ass than a toilet seat and making my country great at the same time.

I'd call it a bigly yuge month.

Meh, 6%.
So, not great.

ive watched 50 movies this month, does that count for anything?

If you're a movie reviewer I guess.

Fuuuuuck.

user please god don't.

Just don't.

>source: pic related.

Also, if u refuse to take my advise please god look into 10-31 exchanges and/or keep it for 1 year and 1 day before flip.

Else you buy a house.get raped by gc. Get taxed at 30%.

At least fix and rent for 1 year. Or lease option after 1 year.

U will get rekt.

Made $3000 which is good for working minimum wage