Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=abg7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Witch Activity.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

1)

>no picture
You've gotten lazy, GuanYufag.

Forgot my pic

Lip/Cat friendship is adorable as fuck.

2)

Best boy.

It's over user, that mistake will doom fgo to never get a playable Guan Yu

We'll be seeing you at the trail, hag.

Can your favorite servant juggle?

Altera.

Sita when?

Tamamo falling in love with someone other than hakuno when?

legfest when?

The difference between Gudako and Hakuno is pretty huge. Gudako seems to have taken the friends to all things rotue while Hakuno just seems to come off as more cold blooded and harsh.

which witch activity?

Both are mary sues with no personality that win because the plot demands it.

wtf Nasu

Hakuno was thrown into a tournament to kill or get killed. Gudako joined up an organization to save the world. While Hakuno's partners were just some Servant looking for their V/D, Gudako got surrounded mostly by a family like cast. She had Roman and Da Vinci as parent figures/responsible adults, pet Fou and a Kohai to look after. There are romantic routes and fanservice but the place she belongs in Chaldea which sets another tone.

I have always found it strange that servants fall in love with gudao/hakuno just 'cause there nice' I know its a waifubait thing but still.
Servants remind me of baby ducks, they bond with anyone they see most of the time.

There aren't enough airships in Fate.

Does using code casts in Extella increase bond? Is it just side missions only?

does anyone have the 'full autism rage' copypasta saved?

They're probably just desperate for human contact after spending all eternity cooped up in a room with infinite books.

Are you new to this weaboo stuff? 'Because he's nice' is 90% of the reason any female falls for the male lead

Beasts confirmed to be split in halves:
>III: Kiara (the R) and ? (the L)
>VI: Mother Harlot (the R) Beast of Revelations (the L).

Potentially:
>IV: Primate Murder and Merlin.

Confirmed singular
>I: Goetia.
>II: Tiamat.
(But they acted as partners).

Unknown
>V.
>VII.

Hakuno was just trying to survive in war where everyone else is your enemy, what else could he/she do?
Take everyone by the hands and ask them to please don't kill each other?

Otaku need to self insert and since they're failures at everything "being nice" is the only good thing you can say about them.

>What an impossible tale it is, to save the world with the abilities of an average human and such a miniscule soul. I thought you would give up quickly, but your bonds with the notable figures of history are many. It's really turning me on. Corrupting such a noble person would be paradise. Let us compete to see which of us will cry out first. Please do overcome the devil that I am, Master?

I could see that, but the sad thing is that the ones that are in the throne will never get human contact again.
Unless they are jeanne of course.

I think it does, probably not by much though

>Servants remind me of baby ducks, they bond with anyone they see most of the time.
That's because each servant is a newborn soul that's only has the memories of the original copy, they haven't actually lived their life. The few days fighting together with their master is the only genuine experience they have so of course it's going to significant and meaningful for them.

They get the memories from their summonings. They remember them now.

Who do you love /fgog/?

I haven't play CCC, but when in Extra did someone fell in love with Hakuno because she was nice?

>such a miniscule soul
No everybody is the size of the fucking sun, you slut nun.

Myself.

I love Emilia.

>I have always found it strange that servants fall in love with gudao/hakuno just 'cause there nice'
It's an old in anime/manga/LN culture, and is actually accurate IRL.

He means more that the copies in the Throne itself are stuck there and won't interact with anyone else again unless they break out.

(You) mom

Reposting
my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=abg7

Hakuno seems to be characterized by incredible will power to survive, the sort of person who's good at heart but will do anything to survive. Gudako on the other hand has that power of bonds thing going on, gets past situations because of all the connections they made. Typically speaking, if they were to clash, Gudako would always win.

How did Olga's dad summoned Solomon if he disappeared from the throne? Uh, Nasu???

A little girl I won't be able to see again.

*old thing
I should go to sleep.

Mankind. That's why I fight with all my heart.

This is her expression when she delivers the final sentence in the line by the way, such a cutie.

Eh, I like to think of the Throne as a big resort that they all hang around in.

Technically they are the originals. the servants are the copies.
Though I do question were certain HS went.
Like do servant with divinity go into the throne or the retirement home for gods?
I know pharoahs go there own special place IIRC.

God did it.
Don't think too hard about it.

In the case of Hakuno, I thought most of the reason his/her servants begin to love or care for them is because they have a willpower of steel. Nothing can deter them from progressing or trying to live. They have potential because they don't give up despite their weakness and all that jazz.

DON'T- Nasu.

>if he disappeared
He didn't. Everyone can still summon Solomon at any time.

Siegfried already confirmed the throne is a shitty place and it's fucking lonely

Trying to get this to work but still sends me back to the home menu after launching FGO, do I need to do something special?

>this was all part of God's gambit

God works in mysterious ways

Being nice is an actual requirement for most people to fall in love though. Coupled with lots of time spent with their Master and tons of life-or-death experiences shared together, it's not really a surprise that they fall in love.

Source for that?

Marisbilly's design when?

?

Gudako has literally no personality to know that, you could just kinda guess by the few not optional lines, but even then each servant has a different impression of him/her. There is nothing really that characterize them.

Hakuno on the other hand while you could say it is still a self insert, it was a character actually characterized and developed through the desire to survive, which is the only thing they had at the beginning. Hakuno learned something new each round until it became a person.

So, do you think Guda is smashing this

What is Moriarty doing with Solomon?

>good at heart but will do anything to survive

Da Vinci wouldn't brood in the dark if that was true.

Showing him how to please old men in order to secure Chaldea's remaining funding.

Will we bully Shinji in the HF collab?

How do I make this work?

It's sad when you think about it.
You wonder if people like siegfried or gil don't break out cause they do not know its possible while jeanne was willing to throw her head against the metaphorical wall for a eternity.
I feel bad for the originals of all the heroic spirits now.
Nero, tamamo, Sherlock, Da vinci and so on.
And IIRC it was said the originals don't really form attachments to the servant memories as its only really a book they read right?

I didn't even try rolling her, there is no chance.

Hakuno only had a personality starting CCC and thats because they took a huge part of what made Extra boring and gave them a character rather than making them a silent protag that you can influence and see the story through their eyes.

Guda on the other hand literally has no personality and is just there as a plot device for you to see the story through the eyes of a character.

She loves Roman, not Solomon. That human is dead and no record of him exists in the Throne.

Wouldn't you?

Swimsuit Jannu soon.

/Jannu/ thread.

Corruption doujin.

Yes but I want to purify her first.

I want to have lovey dovey sex, not lust filled animalistic sex.

Aside from the Gudas who spent quartz/tickets and didn't roll her, I wouldn't be surprised.

>not having lust filled animalistic lovey dovey sex

Nasu said a lot of Ars Nova thing will be explained in 1.5 and 2. He couldn't answer in the interview because of spoilers.

>God did it.
Considering his powerlevel show so far, that is a fair explanation.

Then hurry up and write faster you fuck.

No - Nasu

>it was said the originals don't really form attachments to the servant memories as its only really a book they read right?
Tamamo being in love with Hakuno makes no sense if that is true

Purification sex is a top tier fetish

>young Roman with short hair
Nnnghhh....

He probably hasn't even started writing part 2. All his time after part 1 was most likely spent on writing this event.

Do you think Nasu goes on 2ch? Do you think he came here once before?

If he did which shitpost do you want him to remember and incorporate into fate?

The whole part 2 could already be written but they won't release anything until EoR is done.

Nasu already wrote his Ebin chapter, blame the others. There's Higashide and who else?

The personality I got from Extra was always one who's mind of steel. Pretty much the nothing personal sort of person, but sees the beauty of life. Like with all their experiences, the reason they fundamentally disagree with Twice isn't about if war and suffering was wrong or right, but rather choice and will. The fact people have to choose to survive and progress rather than being forced into it.

Well, I mean the whole what it meant "disappear from the throne of heroes" stuff.

Sakurai

Maybe that was true before, but it's not now. Shit like Tamamo and Nero loving Hakuno or Karna still being fond of Jinako wouldn't make sense if it was.

I want him to make Melvin's dreams reality

He deserves it by now, let him have his UNRIVALED