>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links:
pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc(newer one)

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24132/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello?

dont make me cry user :(

Show me something dramatic.

That dude defending the Institute is fucking retarded, huh?

Post-em. I don't have the template.

Future Fallout game locations coming through

Imagine a Fallout in Hawaii

I wonder what Buffscale's Curie would look like.

inb4 that one guy forcing his pepe meme.

i have the template.

lawful good kellog fan is contradictory

>BUT MUH CPG!
Caused by idiot wastelanders
>BUT MUH BROKEN MASK
Literally a complete accident
>BUT MUH UNIVERSITY POINT
Kellogg going above his orders to kill everyone, was also one giant misunderstanding by by both sides.
>BUT MUH REPLACEMENTS!
All the people they replaced were shown to be pretty big scum fucks, and their replacements are far better people. And despite replacing people, they have done nothing with it besides watch people.
>BUT MUH SUPER MUTANTS
Top secret program known only to the Director, the head of the SRB, and the people working directly on it.

Shit since it would have nothing to do with anything, and nothing is really close enough for DLC

Dogtooth, could you please ask unoctium to put some common riot gears in some police stations all over the commonwealth and add some upgrades like Ultra light?

that armor weights more than a full set of Metal and marine armor

>Dogtooth
kek I wish

>>BUT MUH BROKEN MASK
>Literally a complete accident
They were told not to do it and did it anyway. It's not an accident when you're told not to put your hand on the stove and look at the person while you slowly move your hand to one of the active burners but deliberate negligence.

>>BUT MUH UNIVERSITY POINT
>Kellogg going above his orders to kill everyone, was also one giant misunderstanding by by both sides.
It wasn't a misunderstanding. He told them to give up the data or else.

>>BUT MUH REPLACEMENTS!
>All the people they replaced were shown to be pretty big scum fucks, and their replacements are far better people. And despite replacing people, they have done nothing with it besides watch people.
Except they aren't all like that as shown in Goodneighbor with the random kid everyone liked getting turned into one. Or Art that has no background,. Or your random settlers.

>>BUT MUH SUPER MUTANTS
>Top secret program known only to the Director, the head of the SRB, and the people working directly on it.
So you agree that they're just evil dickbags for the sake of it, right? Good. We're done here.

any way to fix random crashing in NV? It's even buggier than a modded Stalker game.
AC and BetterGamePerformance are enabled.

The super mutant program being secretive hs no bearing on whether it's bd thing to do. That person was also probably referring to dumping on them on the surface.

The people being replaced coincidentally being bad people is just that, coincidence. The institute would have done the replacements anyway, even if the person was an angel. It's still evil, and your results based thinking doesn't change this. It's still evil.

Again, for the second time today and several times over time, stop trying to portray the institute as innocent for the things kellog does. They are not separate entities. Father even admits he "took advantage of his cruelty" and that he is fully aware of things going badly when he sends kellog, and even apologizes.

Again, for the second time today and several times over time, we don't actually know how the cpg was ended. The holotape shows there was internal conflict over what to do with the CPG, and we know that the speaker was eventually overruled and the institute stops trying to help.

>It's even buggier than a modded Stalker game
it shouldn't be as long as you have the fixes
>nvse
>jip-ln nvse plugin
>new vegas anticrash
>new vegas stutter remover
>4gb ram patcher
>yukichigai unofficial patch

>Kidnap people by the dozens and turn them into Supermutants
MUH GOOD BOYS
>Unleash them on the surface where they remember the brutal experimentation which makes them genocidal fanatics that want to wipe out all human life
DINDU NUFFIN

>They were told not to do it and did it anyway.
Uhh no.

I'm not sure you know what actually happened, but a prototype early model Gen 3 was accidentally assigned to the surface crew work force, wandered off, and then killed people.

No one purposefully did anything.

>It wasn't a misunderstanding. He told them to give up the data or else.

Except if you had read all the holotapes and notes at University Point you would know that the misunderstanding came from the girl saying she had found the data, when really she had only found data relating to the fact such data exists, and this drew The Institute, who tried to buy the data from her, she claimed she didn't have the data,and when Kellogg learned she had spoken to merchants about how much she could sell it at Diamond City, Kellogg believed she was just trying to sell it behind his back, when, in reality, she never had the data at all.

Its literally a misunderstanding stemming from a teenage girl's lies.

>Except they aren't all like that as shown in Goodneighbor with the random kid everyone liked getting turned into one.
Except no kid in Goodneighbor got turned into one. The only person in Goodneighbor turned into a synth was a deadbeat who even the Triggermen admit beat his wife and was a ranging achoholic, they only discovered he was a synth because he started acting nicer and gave up booze.

>So you agree that they're just evil dickbags for the sake of it, right?
No.

cont.

Good organizations don't kill everyone over misunderstandings. Evil organizations do, however. University Point also contains the sub-story of the girl who is killed.

You also never justified your belief that the warwicks probably would not have been killed. You stated that the institute would have just burned down the farm.

You also never justified your belief that "You're an idiot if you take what wastelanders say at face value when both their interpretations of the CPG, and the Broken Mask Incident, are proven demonstrably wrong in the game itself.", because in reality it is not proven correct or incorrect in-game.

>implying Benny would ever be able to kill House, especially when he knows.
>implying House wouldn't just find another skilled professional to do the job you did
>implying anything the courier does actually play an incredibly important role in the events of new vegas
Pretty much all house needs to do is show up at the battle with his upgraded securitrons, which wouldn't be difficult if he got a skilled mercenary to upgrade them with the chip

>The institute would have done the replacements anyway
The Institute only started replacing people as a self defence measure against the unreasonably paranoid surfacers who had spent decades blaming them for everything, when they really had nothing to do with basically anything, and took their paranoia to the point they became violent.

>You also never justified your belief that the warwicks probably would not have been killed
I did though, several times, by pointing out that they are never killed in-game, even after the project is completed, the super crops just disappear after while.

Like shit obviously.

>You also never justified your belief that "You're an idiot if you take what wastelanders say at face value when both their interpretations of the CPG, and the Broken Mask Incident, are proven demonstrably wrong in the game itself.", because in reality it is not proven correct or incorrect in-game.
Except, again, as I stated before, the comment was made on the basis that the wastelanders believe The Institute was trying to fuck with them, and was behind everything that went wrong, when, in reality, it was a complete accident.

Are you dyslexic? Honest question, because everything you said I never justified, I did in fact justify, several times.

>equivalent of a senile old man compared to a gang of childish mad scientists
>grew a conscience over the experiments they've done together and exiled himself
>hatched a scheme to keep the Think Tank in their buildings to prevent them from unleashing chaos on the wasteland
>villain

the gear is swiggity swag, and the home you get is invaluable to hardcore mode, so there's my motivation to go through it

that and the scientists make me giggle, personally

Good organizations don't kill innocents as part of a monitoring program.

An evil organization does.

The entire replacing people thing is an evil act, and saying "but it was self defense" is stupid because A. the wastelanders don't actually pose a threat to the institute and there was no immediate need to do this to save themselves from something specific and B they replaced a few random people with no strategic value and C. they could have monitored the surface without killing people.

Same to you, for the Xth time, the game does not lay out for us that the wastelander version of events is true or false. You don't actually know it's false but are talking like you know it is. We, as players, don't actually know if the institute blasted everyone. We are not given definitive conclusive stuff from the game.

>install horizon
>companions are even more useless than vanilla
Why? Sure they're glorified backpacks that can speak but fuck me dude this is retarded. Hancocks just blasting normal humans point blank with styrofoam shells and his fucking bashes does more damage.

I hate prison!

>When you got NCRF so you can talk to their boss
>Get raped hundreds of time before you make it there
>End up being the NCRF's bitch
>Eyes go plain
>Bad End

>Good organizations
I never said The Institute were good though.

You are arguing against something that was never brought up.

Why do you seem so hell bent on using straw man instead of actually debating the argument?

>A. the wastelanders don't actually pose a threat to the institute
Actually they did, as The Minutemen existed all the way back then, as we are told several times that the Minutemen fought The Insittue in the past.

And, as we see in-game, The Minutemen could very well beat The Institute given enough of The Commonwealth rallying behind them.

>B they replaced a few random people with no strategic value
They replaced the Mayor of Diamond City, which gives them complete control over the largest settlement in the entire northern third of the East Coast.

They replaced Roger Warwick, the owner of the farm sitting on the best and most fertile land in The Commonwealth, giving them control over the best farm in the region.

And they replaced a guy in Goodneighbor, which let them spy on the largest hotbed of anti-Institute sentiment in the region.

All of those are logical replacements.

> C. they could have monitored the surface without killing people.
They do, via watcher crows.

But you need agents who are able to do shit i ncasey ou spot a threat. Noticing a possible threat via watcher crows means nothing if you don't have human, or synth, agents, to stop it.

>We, as players, don't actually know if the institute blasted everyone. We are not given definitive conclusive stuff from the game.
Except we do, in both the University Point and Broken Mask Incidents we have clear knowledge of why they happened, and either was because The Institute just wanted to kill people.

You are just ignoring everything that proves you wrong in favor of beating around the bush.

>Does it look like I know what a "JPEG" is?!.jpg

>That The Kite's Vault Tec Slave Suit outfit of choice
nice

What is your point then? Mine has always been that the institute is evil.

You always post these walls of text whenever someone says the institute is evil, some of the points not even being true, and then when we drone on for hours you eventually just cop out and says "i never said the institute was good".

If all of this was just over the distinction between evil and immoral antagonist, if that's the distinction all of this was bout, then I'm going to call you unironically and literally autistic.

yeah I just shrunk stuff in paint. Some of those images were larger than the whole template. oh well.

only in private with Cait though. The other two are day to day stuff.

>What is your point then? Mine has always been that the institute is evil.
That not being White Knight good =/= being evil.

Evil is just killing people for shits and giggles, and for things like personal power over all live.

Darkseid is evil, Skeletor is evil, Mum-Ra is evil, The Institute are less evil then The Legion, who are themselves grey.

Boogedy boogedy boo!

Nora's just doing her daily labour. Only 182 days left!

So:

Vivid Weathers or Natural and Atmospheric Commonwealth?

I was thinking of getting rid of NAC because the time storms that come around once in a while are stupid.

Also, what are your recommened enbs?

xth for finding happiness in the wasteland, and trying to spread that happiness to others

>obsidian are at e3
please, please release a new Fallout game
I know that probably won't happen after the whole metacritic fiasco but a man can hope

*announce

the people who made nv dont work there anymore

>The game's bizarre insistence that you take a seat for certain dialog sequences.

The project lead Josh Sawyer is still at Obsidian.

If you're talking about Chris Avellone, one of the writers, yes he is gone.

>Broken Banks
>Not OBX

>wanting Sawyer anywhere near Fallout again

Not sure what your implication is there. Care to elaborate?

*blocks your path to freedom*

Any possibility of a Neo Confederate faction or some reference to the Confederacy in the future games that take place in the south?

No publisher wants that hot potato.

Oh fuck, I got the two mixed up. Never mind.

I'm actually starting to think they do that so that the player doesn't interrupt longer scenes, because that is very much a thing that happens.

This is quite a long shotgun.

We talk about waifus a lot.

But I want to know *why* your waifu is who they are.

Tell me about them.

Dude honestly I don't think shit up at all like I just want tits in my game lol that shit is for nerds.

Default Nora is a qt 1950s feminine housewife

not much more to say

A baldy killed her.

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!

Maybe 10 years ago, FO 3 had slavery and slavers but Bethesda seems to have shied away from that.

Spread it on some toast.

Might make one of these someday if I can bother myself to do so.

How's this sound for a creed? "The world is cruel and merciless, so I must be kind and merciful" Basically a bizzaro nihilist thing.

That's not why though. What is it about her. Her person.

"She has big tits" is a valid answer user. Thank you for sharing.

What if she was a 1950's masculine housewife?

>Institute enslaves Synths
>Nuka World raiders enslave traders

Also, playing dressup with companions is just too much fun.

Post your companion outfits.

I've got Cait dressed up as a professional looking adventurer-mercenary chick.

>Basically a bizzaro nihilist thing.

Altruist is the word

>implying one should actually consume not butter

>What if she was a 1950's masculine housewife?
Gay
That would be gay

Probably. I just went to Nick's, and I couldn't exit my armor to have a seat. Pretty fucking annoying, but whatever.

I suppose so. It's basically that he recognizes there is no good force in the universe and that the world is by nature cruel and full of suffering, but where a nihilist abandons hope and laughs at the absurdity of life, he chose to try and make the world better as much as one man possibly can.

Another candidate was "There is no justice, just us. There is no karma, there's just me."

But I'm aware that probably all sounds sickeningly pretentious.

>TFW you get the perfect shot and the shitty level geometry fucks you

Suited up for a foray into the glowing sea.

Gotta dress appropriately!

I didn't mean male, I just mean masculine. A woman with some masculine features while still being hot is pretty awesome.

Dear /fog/.

Despite having around 110 hours of total gameplay time in New Vegas, I never played any of its DLCs. At some point I bought "upgrade" to edition with all of them, but never had time or desire to sort out all the mods installed and make it playable again.

My questions are:

1) Can I somehow create secondary, fresh installation without deleting files from old one? Im afraid that if I would simply copypaste folder to some other location, it would break the game and some mods out there are no longer even on Nexus.
2) Said fresh installation would have to endure all important mods being installed. While pastebin lists essential ones, it lacks info about "expansion" mods of some sort aka new lands, locations and such. I would really like to have some exploration going, especially since Mojave was rather tighly packed with content, without feeling like a desert. I remember that once I tried "World of Pain" mod, the concentration was even greater. Are there any good and stable ones recommended?

Thanks for any replies or advices!

Survival tip: Deathclaws, being mutant members of the lepidosaur superorder, most likely do not have a diaphragm.
The safest way to stun them should be providing belly rubs.

So i'm new to modding. Is the FOOK mod for fallout new vegas any good? Does it conflict with Jsawyer ultimate? Also, would you guys recommend the cirosans classic overhaul mod? Do these mods conflict with project nevada core, equipment and cyberware modules? As a final question, is there any other site where I can download mods that's better than the nexus? that's all, thanks.

Deagle Spread is part of a complete and balanced breakfast!

Belly rubs seem like the sort of thing that would easily go too far by accident and then the next thing you know you've got a significant length of deathclaw meat going in one end of your or another with your clothes possibly ruined by deathclaw fluids and definitely ruined by deathclaw claws.

Solution: Stay away from the legs. The vent and cloacal plate might not necessarily be visible, however, so exercise caution.
You know you've gone too far if you see pink where there shouldn't be.

Smile for the birdie.

read em and weep

We really shouldn't have to add this kind of stuff back in.

Yeah, that sounds like they don't want things interrupted. 90% of Maxwell's World's glitches are interrupting scenes when they're flagged not to.

Watching streamers play fallout gives me aneurysms, the players just cannot sit fucking still and sprint everywhere likes it's fucking Call of Duty.

It's no wonder there's so many users who complain of bugs when they're playing like they all have ADHD.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24132/?

I dont get why Mass Effect is such a popular thing to mod into Fallout. Like, sure, Mass Effect is my favorite RPG(and is one of the best RPGs and scifi settings of all time fight me you nigger), but it just does not fit in with Fallout.

But hey, on the plus side, you get to be a Cerberus Cheerleader.

It's one set of clothes, hardly a trend.

w-what's this

It's probably less about it specifically being mass effect, and more about it just being an iconic hot outfit

Yeah, word of advice if you ever make a mod, don't watch Let's Plays of it. Ever.

>w-what's this
The beginnings of a slave auction in the market of Nuka World.

I'd so totally take both of them.
But I'd only give belly rubs to Goris.

I also dress up my companions similar to mine, it is a nice feel of uniformity. I have all of sanctuary hill dressed in army gear. Anyone else also just dress up as a hunter, equip a sniper rifle and just go hunting for dear?

why do deathclawfags exist
why do they have to ruin best companion