/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

SOJIRO, I HUNGER

Ryuji is for sexual

I love my Makotos!

I love Haru!

EAT HARU'S VEGETABLES

Bad posts.
Good post(s)

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

>mfw babbies first dungeon crawling framework was too much for casual persobabbies and it had to be nerfed into the ground after P3 for "do the entire dungeon in one day without any worry, come back tommorow to fight the boss and then don't worry about dungeons for a month" nonsense

I thought it Sasuke on preview.

I love Persona!

>Joker, now that I've overcome the grief of my mothers death, I've finally realized something. I want to be a man Joker, just like you

There's always more than one road to a place, remember that if one doesn't work for you, there are plenty more to choose from.

Fuuka hopes you will find your ideal path soon.

What the fuck went wrong? 15 posts in and this is already worse than post-event threads.

how many minibosses can you reliably do that against though, like 4?

rolling the dice so that you not only get a knockdown against a boss but chie decides to do her move is super rare, and I'm the guy that actually saw chie do galaxy kick against a boss so it's not like I didn't try to set it up

Except later in the game you literally do do it in one go easily.

Early in the game fatigue happens so fast you can't get anything done at all and it's only an annoyance.

There's just something about her eyes that makes me think she bathes in human blood.

YAMERO

seriously leave this shit in the last thread

Who /monafied/ here?

Why was he the best character in the franchise?

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Be thankful I didn't post the 40 year old Ann cosplayer

Is this your first day in /peegee/?

Cringe man.

>you will never watch an anxious Makoto talk a mile a minute while the two of you enjoy a quiet home dinner together

You don't represent Fuuka

>Sadly this is one of the best threads i saw in days.
The quality of /pg/ will deteriorate even further until August. Then... it depends.

City is from Phantom Sumaru!

>Why was he the best character in the franchise?

Because he's the worst character in the franchise so he looped around to the other end of the spectrum for irony.

Kind of like persona 2.

wooooow you're saying that as you level up in an rpg things become easier who could've seen this coming

it's almost like "before I had to struggle and plan around this thing, but now I leveled up and it's easier how cool is that" is the basic premise of crpgs like this and part of what makes them enjoyable

nah fuck that it's just fighting battles in the exact same way for the entire game except the numbers are bigger and the animations are more elaborate, like in p4/5

Later in the game being the last block

Mona was everything Teddie should've been
And Teddie got the better deal
>gets to become a white piggu human and presumably has a penis
>morgana just stays a cat
Poor Morgana

I really love Morgana, amazing character. I wish he actually disappeared in the end to make it bitter-sweet, but they went full happy ending, fuck it.

>morgana just stays a cat
Yeah, I wouldn't count on it.

>fatigue is the only difference between P3 and later games

A poorly balanced mechanic isn't enjoyable.

It's the exact same as being limited by Sp in the other games.

Letting people do whatever they want in a game about doing whatever the fuck they want is better.

I don't, but it's fun thinking of cute little encouragement phrases Fuuka would say.

This is your party in P5:Crimson, how do you react?

Depends on what? It doesn't matter what they announce, the impact here will be the same.

>You will never snuggle on the couch with Makoto as you marathon action and yakuza movies

End me now

>going to see movies alone
>brings his cat

Why do Futaba and Yusuke get shit for their autism when Joker is the worst offender?

Can't wait for jealous salty Morgana interactions with Teddie in future spin-offs.

Sae Nijima did nothing wrong.

>becomes a human in the spinoff and decides to help elizabeth on her quest to save door-kun since he's a part of the velvet room
Calling it now

Are they gonna resurrect Chihaya's VA?

I don't even know, i thought Persona is a school drama.

There's a difference between being given freedom to overcome a hurdle and removing every hurdle so that you can just run straight

Yeah but when you say them you sound like a gigantic fag.

Who's the player?

Tora, Sojiro, Iwai, Kawakami

Bench the rest forever

Door-kun is never coming back.

Except there's nothing about overcoming a hurdle. It's to arbitrarily restrict your time.

If you're half competent you can finish blocks in one go pretty much as soon as you can begin rotating party members.

>Letting people do whatever they want in a game about doing whatever the fuck they want is better.
Who says this is what persona as a whole and P3 specifically is about. You? Is that why the game literally opens with you signing a contract saying that you'll accept the consequences of your actions, because you can just #yolo do whatever you want and ignore anything?

Why even have health points? That's pretty unenjoyable how sometimes I die if I just let enemies attack me and never heal, I should be able to do what I want right?

I'd wonder what their Personas would be.Tora would probably have some old Japanese politician.

Seriously Fuukanon, I say this out of genuine concern. Go see a therapist.

That's alright, people have thought that for years now, I still enjoy it nonetheless.

Akechi best boy!
Akechi is for Makoto!

Sojiro

>people are still ganking hiimdaisy's style
don't they realize its the jokes and the drawings that made it funny? you cant just copy the artstyle and try and make the same jokes
Assuming they want to keep the ending of P3 actually meaningful, then no, he won't
But this is Fatlus we're talking about, so he'll come back someway

Agreed?

>Tora: Trump

>If you're half competent you can finish blocks in one go pretty much as soon as you can begin rotating party members.

Then why is fatigue a problem at all?

>Depends on what?
It depends on what they announce, just as you guessed. P6/P5-2 would have the biggest impact. I mean, it will be close to a year since the original release. It's not impossible.

It's fucking over, thank fucking YHVH.
That last bit where he took over my party made me shit bricks but thankfully the AI wasn't smart enough to use breaks first so Jacked Frost nulled all of it like a champ. After that he went down easy.

way to strawman.

You're acting like it's a meaningful game mechanic when it's literally the same as the sp drainage and anybody who doesn't blow ass at the game can do a block in one day anyway.

Thats not how you spell Ron Paul

Trump is Okumura

He'd probably get Masakado since he's all about securing the future of Japan

Mitsuru rides a motorcycle for the vibration

its been over 10 years

Well, yeah, I never said it happens that often. Just that it's still terribly satisfying every time.

It's not a restriction, it's more of a way to make you decide your next steps carefully.

But Makoto was the one who made dinner

Also direct commands.

Nobody remembers watching your dumbass teammates use the same spell on an enemy that was already downed....

But the movies just ended last year

Why do student council presidents like motorcycles so much?

This, and there's also a boss in P3 that requires you to kill two enemies at the same time when they're low health, doing that without direct commands was a real pain

>she hands you the keys after she falls for you
Everything checks out.

Which is EXACTLY the same as people trying to conserve their SP in the early stretches of like...every game.

It still isn't a meaningful gameplay mechanic.

All fatigue encourages you to do is bumrush to the next checkpoint and then go backwards from there.

And say what? "I'm in love with a Japanese girl I met in a videogame"?

Don't be silly user, I don't have any grave mental disorders or traumas, there's nothing harmful in my lifestyle, I'm just different, different doesn't mean bad.

>But this is Fatlus we're talking about, so he'll come back someway
Why? Do people even care about him? I would guess P5-milking would bring significantly more money than any P3-pandering.

It's almost like that joke was written for an entirely different scenario and lazily applied to P5 by some fuckwit.

Congrats
the time is coming

They fucking love Kamen Rider.

I can't even begin to imagine how fucking cool Tae's thief costume could be.

They fucking love Kamen Rider.

>Do people even care about him?
They will after Persona 3: Doors edition comes out.

You are an annoying prick though.

>getting this fucking angry over a 3 panel video game comic

The vibration

Indian groo

>exactly the same

Not really, tiredness affects every part of your combat efficiency, you get hit more and harder, you hit less and much weaker, and if you get knocked down you take several turns to get up.

SP can simply be cured with items, with tiredness you put a lot in the line.

And bumrushing when tired is also risky, you can end up at a dead end and cornered by a shadow

>make something bad
>someone says it's bad
>lol you're mad

Zzzzzz

You don't have to be have "grave mental disorders" to benefit from therapy. Your obsession with a fictional character is unhealthy, even if it's not directly harming you, and it couldn't hurt to talk to someone about it.

>This is your party in P5:Crimson, how do you react?
You know, it could be really cool. Just think about their costumes and how they imagine their "inner rebels". That would be hilarious.

KIMI WO I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU

>You don't have to have "grave mental disorders" to benefit from therapy.

that's true, I can testify for that