Craigslist General /clg/

>CTRL+F
>No craigslist mentioned anywhere in catalog

losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/1992-infiniti-g20/6173355937.html

What does Veeky Forums think? It's stick shift

Other urls found in this thread:

worcester.craigslist.org/cto/d/toyota-corolla-original-miles/6234054953.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/2003-mazda-protege5/6228594267.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/d/2007-chevrolet-hhr-ls-manual/6243773321.html
nashville.craigslist.org/cto/d/86-toyota/6212223250.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/6240037754.html
minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/cto/d/1957-fiat-subaru-sti-powered/6247374385.html
cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/d/1990-nissan-300zx-22/6234264843.html
denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/1996-acura-integra-gsr-manual/6243820647.html
cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=carGurusHomePage_false_0&formSourceTag=117&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c20547&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c2347&zip=48307&distance=50000&searchChanged=true&showNegotiable=true&modelChanged=undefined&filtersModified=true#listing=182090505
norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/d/1985-rx7-gsl-se/6247418817.html
miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/d/1988-toyota-celica-gt/6247907869.html
miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/d/1974-volkswagen-thing/6247034386.html
miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/d/model-rat-rod-hot-rod-s2000/6226608752.html
stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/d/stanced-93-civic-lx/6248831731.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/d/140k-grandpas-03-isuzu-rodeo/6248822662.html
bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/d/1996-ford-150-xl-4wd/6247067503.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pre 93.5 have problems with 5th gear pop out
also, all nissans I've seen have power steering leaks
then there's the electronics (the car will still run relatively ok but will annoy the shit out of you)
you can find cheaper ones around
ugly color

one of the best handling fwd cars on the road
bulletproof engine (reach 400 whp with stock engine; you'll have to upgrade the injectors though)

I've been driving p10s for more than 12 years, I can probably answer any question you have about them

What does it mean when the power steering leaks? Also how many miles have you reached with yours?

>that shit tint-job on the back window tho...

both low and high power hoses (that's a must) and once in a while the rack (not easy to change)
first one totaled at ~160, the one I'm driving right now says 195

I meant pressure not power, sorry!

3k corolla for anyone that wants it worcester.craigslist.org/cto/d/toyota-corolla-original-miles/6234054953.html

Eyyy that's pretty good.

It's honestly the first time ever seeing an old G20, it caught my eyes because I thought it was a VW at first, then I saw the Nissan Primera tailights.

Is this car rare?

Oh, just looked it up.

It IS a USDM Nissan Primera.

more and more (at least where I live)
but that doesn't mean it will ever be a collectible
all it will ever be is the best handling EVERYTHING under $1000

all you have to do to make it perfect is change the rear sway bar to a thicker one and put some adjustable shocks on the rear
play with them until you get just a hint of oversteer and then just go and have fun

Primera GT to be exact, other parts of the world had more (less powerful) engines beside the SR20DE (and subsequently more trim levels)

fugg, this looks tempting

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/2003-mazda-protege5/6228594267.html

and so does this

losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/d/2007-chevrolet-hhr-ls-manual/6243773321.html

This isn't CL but what makes people just vomit info like this. Do people really make it to adulthood without reading a single book

>hhr

heh, atleast it's not a PT Cruiser right?

nashville.craigslist.org/cto/d/86-toyota/6212223250.html

What do you guys think? Seems like a good price already but will try to talk him down a little

Toyota Nissans are pretty good, just make sure you check for rust.

Is it worth it?
Im gonna buy if i can get him under 2700$

sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/6240037754.html

Id pass just because the seller thinks his truck is a nissan. That's suspicious to me

>buying a truck
For what purpose?

Jesus christ
minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/cto/d/1957-fiat-subaru-sti-powered/6247374385.html

fuck, wrong picture

I need it to haul my tools for work mate

cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/d/1990-nissan-300zx-22/6234264843.html

Thoughts on this? Looking for something fun, but also fairly reliable as a backup driver.

What's the best way to check craigslist across the nation? I'm having the itch to fly somewhere and pickup a nice shitbox this summer.

>literally a fucking primera
You weebs really are retarded.

>diesel punto

you portuguese are literally cucks

Better than a fucking 20 year old primera lmao
Those rustbuckets go for 500€ where I live.

Wry ugly color, great dd, but it's hard to work on ur engine because of the space and stuff. I want one too

The fact that it has nothing covering the engine reminds me of the Fiat Abarth 850 TC.

denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/1996-acura-integra-gsr-manual/6243820647.html

>$500
Butt burglar, broken, typo, or retard?

Anyone have experience with one of these?

I owned a 95 for 3 years. It had 260k miles on it when some fucking poles t-boned me.

It's a fucking solid little car. Not a tin can like a civic, corolla, etc. a little larger too. Interior is very solid. AC blows cold as fuck and cools down or heats up quickly.

You cannot beat the handling. Multi link rear. Do a larger rear sway bar, some good tires, and it will be a willing dance partner.

Sr20de revs like crazy (like 8000+rpm in the earlier cars). The car itself is kinda slow, but you don't need to slow down for turns that much, so you don't need to really accelerate as much. Shifter is ok. Not as good as Honda, but better than average. The motor has tons of potential. Easy 30hp with cams and intake. Or just swap in a DET or VE.

The touring model has an LSD for even better handling.

5th gear is an issue, but if the car doesn't have it by now, it's probably safe. Not a huge issue imo.

Car is tough. I abused it hard, and it saved my hide getting t-boned by a Sentra SE-R full of retarded pollocks at 40+ mph, only damage to me was from glass breaking.

I bought a new Acura TSX immediately after the wreck. Basically the spiritual successor to the g20

I saw the same pic in the californian CL, dont trust this.

Protege 5's are amazing cars. I had one as my first car and totaled it. I miss it all the time.
It handled great, I could put all my friends in it and cruise around, and it wasn't that slow (engine makes more torque than you'd think)
I'd say go for it
also they have a factory "ram air" intake so don't fuck with that aftermarket one

really reliable little trucks but good fuckin' luck finding parts.

Can we at least limit the "hard to work on" meme to the twin turbo? The NA is not any worse than the majority of cars.

>I bought a new Acura TSX immediately after the wreck. Basically the spiritual successor to the g20
wot

Its like an anal prolapse.

I guess you could say it has...
>an STI

Badumbadumbadumbadumbadumbadumbadumbadum dum badadadum babadum bum bum bum dum dumbadum bumbumbum bum badum doodlydoo

4 door, manual transmission, good handling,high revving 4cyl, efficient, high quality, upmarket Japanese built sedan.

How is this hard to comprehend?

cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=carGurusHomePage_false_0&formSourceTag=117&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c20547&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c2347&zip=48307&distance=50000&searchChanged=true&showNegotiable=true&modelChanged=undefined&filtersModified=true#listing=182090505
Good deal? I'm from Michigan so if I go there I want to make it count. I guess I should call them for more pictures and find out if there's rust underneath

Which one of you is this?
norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/d/1985-rx7-gsl-se/6247418817.html
One of the nicest FBs I've seen though.

Have you ever said anything useful you slobbering Fiat-shilling retard?

miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/d/1988-toyota-celica-gt/6247907869.html
There has been at least 5 of these cars in convertibles popping up in my area for the past couple of weeks, dont know how to feel about it

forgot pic

>Plantation, FL

miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/d/1974-volkswagen-thing/6247034386.html
It would be silly not to buy a vw thing salad bar

Suprised theres not more stick on chrome on them

miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/d/model-rat-rod-hot-rod-s2000/6226608752.html
Also this thing is finally being sold, if one of the main selling points is that its instagram famous then its time to burn it

Listing every single modification like that is common when it comes to someone who wants to show off their car more than try to sell it. Its always better to keep an ad short and leave details like that to a buyer who is actually interested

>call Pedro

don't do it, you'll get stabbed

Want to believe this is a joke.
stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/d/stanced-93-civic-lx/6248831731.html

This is the kind of shit a gay guy would ride to valhalla in

Good deal?

losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/d/140k-grandpas-03-isuzu-rodeo/6248822662.html

bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/d/1996-ford-150-xl-4wd/6247067503.html

What do you think? It would be my dd. Im looking at 4x4 since i will be spending winter in a really rough area and will have to drive through a mountain pass a couple times through December and won't really be able to decide to wait a day or too if the weather is too bad.
A truck bed would be handy also but not completely necessary. It's high miles but seems ok and the Veeky Forums sticky says to just not get any of these over 250,000

>This posting has been flagged for removal.

lel

I say go for it, it's in pretty good shape and the wheels aren't tasteless metal mulisha XD shit.