========================================

>Sonic Mania ‘Flying Battery Zone Act 1’ gameplay, screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/05/sonic-mania-flying-battery-zone-act-1-gameplay-screenshots

>Dynasty Warriors 9 first details, screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/05/dynasty-warriors-9-first-details-screenshots

>Dragon Quest XI introduces monster mount system
gematsu.com/2017/05/dragon-quest-xi-introduces-monster-mount-system

>One Piece: Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/05/one-piece-unlimited-world-red-deluxe-edition-announced-ps4-switch

>The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III details Agate Crosner, Tita Russell, G. Schmidt, more
gematsu.com/2017/05/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iii-details-agate-crosner-tita-russell-g-schmidt

>Pox Nora for PS4 launches May 23
gematsu.com/2017/05/pox-nora-ps4-launches-may-23

>KonoSuba game for PS4, PS Vita launches September 7 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/05/konosuba-game-ps4-ps-vita-launches-september-7-japan

>Rabi-Ribi for PS4, PS Vita launches Q3 2017 in Europe
gematsu.com/2017/05/rabi-ribi-ps4-ps-vita-launches-q3-2017-europe

>Injustice 2 ‘Everything You Need to Know’ trailer
gematsu.com/2017/05/injustice-2-everything-need-know-trailer

>Knack 2 pre-E3 2017 previews, screenshots
gematsu.com/2017/05/knack-2-pre-e3-2017-previews-screenshots

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/05/11/hack-memories-in-first-person-cyberpunk-survival-horror-observer-out-on-ps4-this-summer
youtube.com/watch?v=ypQTC6Rt0jk
youtube.com/watch?v=VVOFibwVMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=6MQRL7xws7w
gematsu.com/2016/01/wild-arms-creator-teases-20th-anniversary-meeting
kotaku.com/i-paid-women-to-play-overwatch-with-me-and-it-was-fant-1795144088
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bow before your Queen, peasants

That op image is getting deleted.

blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/05/11/hack-memories-in-first-person-cyberpunk-survival-horror-observer-out-on-ps4-this-summer

But this is my queen.

outta the way dumpster bitch

The lolis are fucking ded

Is he, dare I say it, /our guy/ ps4g?

>tfw he even pretends to be a girl on the internet with a big breasted anime avatar

just got a ps4 with bloodborne game of the year edition, this console is not nearly as shit as everyone always memed about, tell me all the must have titles for this thing

>inb4 uncharted

I skipped the ps3 so I'm out of touch with all playstation exclusive except those meme quantic dream games

thanks m90

Im thinking about buying the RE 4,5&6 bundle. I never played a single RE game. Should I reconsider and buy the remake collection? Its a lot less content for the same money

>wow I never played a game from this series
>let's tart from the last three XDD

Start with RE1+0, and then get 4+5+6.

4+5+6 are tons of fun, but if you have never played a RE game before, at least start with REmake.

REmake HD is much better for newcomers, because it allows you to no use tank controls.

New EU sale is up. It's shit.

nintenfats BTFO!!

I heard they (4-6)are more action orientent and I dont think Resident evil has the deepest lore
its been up for over a day

Nioh

rip

Nioh.
Yakuza 0.
Persona 5.
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD.
Resident Evil 7.
Gravity Rush Remastered.
Gravity Rush 2.

Has anyone gone from being a physical game collector to all digital?

I'm already 100% digital on PC. Wondering why it's so hard to let go of these plastic blue boxes for my PS4 though..

>No, i'm a cuck.

No, i'm not a cuck. Digital is only for extreme sales like that the order 1886 for 4$

FUCKING LAUGHING MY BAG OFF.

Typo

Or your subconscious leaking out? Fucking hell my sides.

Thanks for the laugh my man. Haven't laughed that much in a while.

rather diagnosed dyslexia ;_;

ded

Anyone else playing this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ypQTC6Rt0jk

k

Are the Astro a50s any good?

Thanks for beta testing.

>gaming headset
>wireless gaming headset
Take a wild fucking guess.

I had a pair for a few years. Eventually the battery will weaken and you'll have to charge it half the time you use it so you might as well get the A40s. I'm using them now and I haven't had any problems

Anyone here played Birthdays the Beginning? How is it? Is it enjoyable as a management game?

>I had a pair for a few years.
>Years
It's only been out for a year I thought?

People
S T I L L
T
I
L
L

Doubt me when I tell them that Bloodborne 2 will be at E3.
Well now even the veteran game director of Ori has plainly said he 99% thinks it will be there.
How much more convincing do you guys need?

>Well now even the veteran game director of Ori has plainly said he 99% thinks it will be there.

pic related
90 s

The fact that this guy opted for the disgusting birds-eye view makes it twice as bad. He's probably ripping assets straight from Hotline Miami as well.

>neofag
>indie shit gaylord

Oh, it's nothing.

Is it easy for yourself to be such a assblasted reality denying moron? lmao

Hmm
What could this possibly mean... :)

holy shit fuck yes

Nothing. It's fucking reddit.

bloodborne 2-5 all exist and therefore are confirmed

Nope

it's just public and there's nothing posted in it
4 has a post and 5 is private as well

Bloodborne 3 doesn't exist it says right there
"there doesn't seem to be anything here"
Also that post is a promoted post which means it's paid to appear everywhere
Have you never been on reddit before you retard?

Alundra has god tier OST

My fucking MAN
What is your PSN

Jamberman

I still play Alundra from time to time on my PS Vita

Same here
bought my Vita to play Alundra, Wild ARMS, Suikoden, Crash and those games in bed when I want an early night, I gave mine to my nephew in law though ;_;

Alundra is the one IP I want Sony to revive maybe along with Wild ARMS

Yeah, Wild Arms 1 is also one of my favourite games ever, I also enjoy Tomba! 1 and SoTN on the Vita

Wild arms was good shit
youtube.com/watch?v=VVOFibwVMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=6MQRL7xws7w

Haha just going through our trophies man we got some similar taste - you're even part way through WA3 like me - and yeah SOTN is so damn good and Tomba is a fucking classic I haven't played in years as well.
So good my man, I listen to the OST every couple of months, what's your PSN man? Gonna add you too.
I really hope they are making a WA6 right now - they're supposed to be - the series has a lot of legacy and a lot of characters and the Wild West JRPG setting is still fresh. What is your PSN WA guy?

I remember the creator of the series saying stuff like he was talking with Sony about making a new entry, but that was a lot of years ago so god knows what happened

gematsu.com/2016/01/wild-arms-creator-teases-20th-anniversary-meeting

The fact they are making a Wild ARMS mobile game and that Shu explicitly said they are making mobile games to foster interest for a console revival makes me pretty confident that SOMETHING is happening on console for Wild ARMS.

I should try to plat some games, specially Alien Isolation and Xenoverse 2 since im kind of near

Yeah man you're pretty close to Celceta and FFVII as well - gotta get dem plats not that I can talk since I only got one.

wrong

I wouldn't really call it close for Celceta since those can be a pain in the ass

I got the platinum for Second Son yesterday

It looks like I truly was the "Enjoy Your Powers" all along

Did Delsin say the voice line that plays when you plat? I think he doesn't say it if you're in the middle of stuff.

Yeah he said it, I wasn't able to get a screenshot of it though.

alien isolation seems like a difficult plat or maybe I was just really bad at the game

Hardest part was the nest. You need to quit out fast if you're about to die there.

Should I play Tales of Berseria or Persona 5 first?

Play P5, sell berseria.

I thought that was a really nice touch. I like when games have some really minor reward for players that are basically maximum dedicated. Like the Shifter 1.0 outfit in GR2.

>sell berseria
its not even worth anything just tell user to go back in time and dont buy it then pirate it later

How hard would Just Cause 3 be to plat?

>tfw finished my 2 cours for the day already and I'm free to play videogames until bedtime

Wasn't this slut in cyber sleuth?

>YNA is dead
>Citrus has stopped playing

What do, /ps4g/? We're bleeding.

I suggest everyone buy Clustertruck. It is insanely fun.

>No more exclusives slated for this year
>Scorpio next month
>Switch line up next month
>PC getting Sega ports, next will be Atlus
Guess it is back to Vitagen desu

Fuck off cunt, you can stay gone from vitagen.

Please go back to vitagen.

I'd only play that if it was free and on mobile desu looks like shit

I found out why Citrus left.
kotaku.com/i-paid-women-to-play-overwatch-with-me-and-it-was-fant-1795144088

I platinumed Horizon. Then I started going though old shit in my library that I got from plus or bought on sale and never played or I only played for a little. I downloaded Infamous First Light and it was really good. I had a lot of fun getting the platinum. I liked the arena mode more than the regular open world shit.

Last night I played Badlands, it was shit. Also played something like Azbaken 2, a match 3 game. I actually got sucked in and played for like an hour and my gf saw me playing and wanted to chime in and tell me what to do, then she wanted to play. But then it got to complicated and the trophies looked hard so I was like fuck this shit.

Thought about giving Life is Strange another shot but I cant get into these press X to win story games. I tried Minecraft Story Mode. I turned that borderlands telltale game on and as soon as it started I turned it off.

Oh I also played some side scroller greek mythology Plus title called Apothecos or something. It was shit too.

Really I need to get the fuck off my lazy ass and punch down an ethernet jack so I can use the wired connection. Playing shooters online over wifi is a waste of time. Even disc jam lags on wifi and my router it like ten feet away behind one wall.

To the point where last Sunday I spent 4 hours playing even though I mean to go do other more important things.

Fun story
> Find a guy sitting in a lobby
> Play him in VS
> Beat the crap out of him for 6 games in a row
> Make a bunch of stupid panicky decisions that give him the round
> Immediately disconnects

I thought that crap only happened in Fighting games.

Waste of time. The challenges are hard as fuck and the load times each time you fail and restart a challenge are the worst on the PS4. You think Witcher 3 has bad load times? Aint got shit on Just Cause 3. Also collecting all those cars is such a chore because the driving is so bad.

>vita games ported to PC
no matter where you go the games will run away, kinda says something about you

They already have superior PS4 ports regardless

Yes, she was

I'M NOT CRYIN'
IT'S JUST BEEN RAININ' ON MY FACE

Alienation seems kinda fun. Anyone platted it yet?

>tfw scared bloodborne 2 might be shit

What if it's a Souls game based on a beloved Sony franchise?

It's not real, retard.

good bloodborne is only good standalone there's no way a second one can add on it will either fail or make no difference

>still no spyro the dragon remake
why bother living?

>cours
?

Enjoyed Spyro but it would always make me dizzy.