Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1150: Superior Girls Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/! >Current Events
JP: KananMaru Score Match
EN: Umi Score Match

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr (embed)
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
venus.dti.ne.jp/nobody.other/index.html

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Nico-chan a cute.

We know, Maki.

Best girls in one thread?

Ruby is the worst girl in the franchise.

Umi is love.

Funny way to spell Rin.

Reminder that this hadsome son of a bitch voices Ruby Kurosawa

They're not the best girls, but they are pretty damn amazing.
Especially Yohane.

poshn

Rin is the third best moose though.

But that's not Kanan

kys

kys konunfag

Love Kanan!

Then who is best?

Dia.

Kanon.

Honoka-chan is my goddess!

of cock*

There's a bird in that picture and the birds and the bees means sex Honoka is a slut

Me too, friend.

Delete.

livehouse circle

Nico for Muse
Mari for Aquors

>looking for your song center

Is Ruby looking for a reason why she was given the chance to be in Aqours? I can't find it either.

Stop

>mari
>being the best of anything

What does /llsifg/ know about scoring? Does anyone know if there is an easy way to get an idea of how a given raw attribute bonus affects final score vs score bonus? I've got one of the initial Honk SSRs with skill up to lvl 4 (and close to lvl 5). She's a straight forward note scorer, every x notes you get y points z% of the time, which makes it super easy to calculate the average amount her skill will add to the score. But I have no idea how to compare that to how much an extra 900 smile adds for example. The issue is that I could put in the Princess Charm rather then Smile Cross, and give up the ~900 smile a cross gives for 250% boost to score bonus. I know how much the score bonus would add for a given song, I don't know how much the cross adds.

People say in general that "raw score is better, unless your skill is pretty high leveled" but is 4/5 "high leveled" enough?

Great taste

best*

You should really just use the team builder linked in the OP rather than trying to calculate it yourself

poshn

poshn

Wiki

>replying to funposters who can't appreciate the glory of honk
Honoka wishes for them to be happy just as she wishes for everyone to be happy. You should merely pity that they have yet to see the light and hope they someday do.

piece of shit honknigger

My niggas

I don't know why you'd skill up a SSR.

I want Honoka to make that face when I wape her.

Use the Team Builder.

>not one mention of these two

I don't know and it would be useful to know since the team builder use expected score to build your team. It would be better iif it used max regret, especially when it comes to teams with unmatched color members.

Stop calling me Kennen. You know my name is Kanan.

No waping allowed.

Ok Keanu.

Calm down, kennet.

/llsifg/ doesn't like canon pairings

>I don't know why you'd skill up a SSR.
Because I kept getting more SSRs of her and my smile team is awful. I'm a freefag and have ended up with crazy unbalanced teams, with fucking 7 URs in Pure, 4 in Cool, and just 1 in Smile. Yet in my scouts I've ended up now with like 7 Honk SSRs. Makes sense to practice them on the one I first idolized since I was going to use them for seals anyway, this way I ended up with both the seals and a leveled up skill. SSR score bonus actually is pretty decent, much better then a SR and a lot easier to boost then a UR is for non-whales.

At any rate user purely a matter of "work with what you've got" it's not like I planned on kebab's garbage RNG.

Thanks user, I'll give it a shot. All the stuff to add cards is in moon runes though and I only understand half of them so it'll take some time, I was just hoping for some simpler rule-of-thumb, I don't care about exact optimization since I'll probably never have the cards/seals for that anyway. I have yet to see one single smile veil for example but have ended with a fuckload of them in cool.

kys kennethfag

user...there's an English option on the upper right hand corner.

I always call you by your name, unless I call you "best girl".

You can use the English version of the website almost all of it is translated. It takes a while to add all your cards the first time but after that it's very little hassle to keep it updated.

You're using 'Add cards via thumbnail', right? Right?

I don't want to pity them, I want to guide them to the light.

>Yet in my scouts I've ended up now with like 7 Honk SSRs. Makes sense to practice them on the one I first idolized
Wrong.
It'd be best if you had 3 idolized SSR and used the spare one as a seal. Especially if you say your smile team is awful.

I said "All the stuff to add cards", yes I could see the English button. That changes the navigation and most descriptions but there is other stuff in moon still. At any rate though I'm using it now, like you guys said it's work up front but I can see that work can be saved and it'd be easy to maintain later since I'm old enough that my rate of team changes is pretty minimal at this point. I was just hoping there was some lazy semi-exact way for people not that serious about the game. I can see from the wiki though that the score formula actually involves a fair amount of variables, so that's how it is. SHOUGANAI and all that sort of thing, I'll spend some time in the team builder for my smile team.

>HEART to HEART in score match
why is this allowed?

Add cards via thumbnail.

How likely is it we get step up scouting for flops on EN this year? I wanna bust some gems on the chuuni

to balance out all the mmr fuckery everyone has a chance to get fucked by this song

>Chika is sweaty!
>Chika is clumsy!
>Chika is beautiful!
>Chika is moist!
>Chika is cute!
>Chika is passionate!
>Chika is an angel!
>Chika is lewd!
>Chika is melancholy!
>Chika is silly!
>Chika is for kisses!
>Chika is tokyo stylish!
>Chika is for sexual!
>Chika is awesome!
>Chika is sultry!
>Chika is pure!
>Chika is amused!
>Chika is quality!
>Chika and Dia is Lovers!
>Chika is canon!
>Chika is a mikan!
>Chika is an idol!
>Chika is a model!
>Chika is Santa Claus!
>Chika is Chika, not rat!
>Chika is best girl!

Not even JP has it so don't get your hopes up.

But I always call you Kanan. Unless you want me to call you my worst. Perfection.

fuck it then, I'll just keep saving.

The good news is we'll probably get Aqours blue ticket scouting relatively soon.

I WOULD A FURIRIN-KUN!!!!

Yes. I like diving into some of the other stuff though in a tool like that, and I understand like a 1/3 of the runes so it feels worse then nothing, just enough to bait me. But for now I'll just use it for the simple answer to my question and try to keep my OCD autism in check.

I have two idolized but I don't want a team full of the same card even if it'd be better. I'm happy with my other idolized SRs and one UR. Also I'm still hoping that over the course of this year I'll actually get at least 1-2 more smile URs and start to even things out a bit. In that case eventually I'd not have a use for a lot of SSRs anymore and all the seals an exp I put into idolizing and leveling them would be wasted.

tfw too smart to spend a single penny on gatchas

kiss chika

I'm gay for AiAi.

>get text message
>tap close a million times in the pop-up
>doesn't close
>fail song
How do I tell how much MMR I lost even?

What was the text message can you share it with me

Holding hands with Riko

>text message
lol..........

Just as a hint, be careful when the team builder gives you a smile team with unmatched color members. This is given due and only due their skill level, so you could end up with a lower score in some matches.
To summarize, there's a high risk putting members that are only there for their skill level. It's better to just use member from the same color (and same group), so take a screencap of the first output from the teambuilder, then remove any member that doesn't match the attribute. If the expected score is doesn't change to much, use that team.

Man that shit is annoying. I wish it was a bit easier to set up per-app do not disturb settings.

>How do I tell how much MMR I lost even?
If you remember how much you had before the song just compare to what you see after you check again? You can see your total in your ranking.

When you play on technical, does everyone get the same randomized pattern or is it individual?

That's not necessarily true. If the scorer is strong enough, and placed in the position with the least notes on a song, the often times the scorer will produce a higher score.

yeah more like text message from papa johns pizza lmao
"£5 off when you buy two large pizzas"

Everyone gets the same.

same pattern for everyone, it says so on the event announcement

It, aside from dailies, is like the only semi-challenging song on rotation rn. Well, until Kodoku na Heaven comes back.

thanks for reminding me again where I am

I was thinking of saving up R seals to idolize a UR but holy shit it's annoying as fuck to grind these. Should I just set aside 60/month and use the rest to idolize SRs to improve my teams? I was thinking maybe that'll help me get more SR seals from events.

Kodoku na Heaven is fun and FCable, Heart to Heart's just nightmarish.

If you want strong teams it's best to get all the skill slots on your SRs first. I'm not gay though so I save my SR seals to idolize URs and use R seals to idolize SRs/buy skill up SRs.

But team builder doesn't consider team positioning. That's why there's a risk. Sometime the scorer could give you a shitton of score and others could never activate, this only depends on the probability associated to the skill and we know those aren't high, that's why the risk is high in SM. The criteria here is max regret, lowering risk (score variation) is the best to do.
If you're playing token event, then you should use what the teambuilder gives you regardless of the member's attribute. Here's you should use expected value.

>There are people here who haven't had a good Heart to Heart with their Smile team

R seals are better used on SRs and getting monthly teachers from sticker shop. If you want to idolize URs via seals, it's best done by SR or SSR seals if you can T1 events giving them away.

will team builder give me the most efficient way to kill my self?

I only added the existing members of my smile team since I was only curious about SIS effects, so that's not an issue. I've got it working and it is giving me some ideas. The only issue I can see really is that there isn't any native way I can see to simulate what happens if you fail to get a full combo. I can FC everything given a few tries so team builder is fine for a token event or whatever, but I can't FC 100% of the time on super hard, I'm probably 25/45/30 for B/A/S there. A note scorer will always contribute the exact same amount though every time, combo makes no difference. So if I fuck up and get one GOOD AT LEAST YOU TRIED note in the middle of the song she'd make a relatively higher difference. I'll have to try playing around with it to sort of simulate lower combos and different percentages, that should let me get a feeling for how much it matters for me.

This doesn't apply to SM either, or anything but maybe token because I'm not hardcore enough to change around my teams per song outside token.

why use that when you can follow my advice? just show a screwdriver through one of your eyeballs
easy

Interestingly team builder does say I'm on the cusp actually: at level 4 it suggests not using Charm and sticking to raw score everywhere. But at level 5 the balance changes over the using Charm. So if I get one more Honk SSR and level to 5 I should switch. The predicted score though only changes slightly, so maybe that's a sign I should just use charm for lower variation given my mediocre skill.

Oh, don't mine me. Just perfection walking through.

Hugging you Tomato~

Put some clothes on you fucking hussy. I've seen strippers showing less skin.