/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 12th of May:
254 – Pope Stephen I succeeds Pope Lucius I as the 23rd pope.
304 – Roman Emperor Diocletian orders the beheading of the 14-year-old Pancras of Rome.
907 – Zhu Wen forces Emperor Ai into abdicating, ending the Tang dynasty after nearly three hundred years of rule.
1191 – Richard I of England marries Berengaria of Navarre who is crowned Queen consort of England the same day.
1328 – Antipope Nicholas V, a claimant to the papacy, is consecrated in Rome by the Bishop of Venice.
1364 – Jagiellonian University, the oldest university in Poland, is founded in Kraków.
1588 – French Wars of Religion: Henry III of France flees Paris
1689 – King William's War: William III of England joins the League of Augsburg starting a war with France.

>News
EU4 Mandate of Heaven is out. Buy it and support the devs!

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Quite simply, prove me wrong.

delet this thread.

Reminder that only whites are human

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

7th for MEIOU hype

Bravo, R&I.

game is up!!! IP is 73.20.197.88

HPM PSGK!!

How good is the pop system going to be? Is it just a modifier like the memes or does it actually do stuff?

>STILL shilling your shitty bloat SJW mod here
Fuck off, MEIOUIDF.

73.20.197.88 V2 3.04 HPM mod
checksum is PSGK

The pop system is very complex,they already have a page about it on the M&T wiki already but its not very complete.

How do you actually join these? I tried entering the IP but it just says "game can not be found."

Download link to Mandate of Heaven please

That doesn't really tell me much. Does it have it's own UI?

have the same checksum, make sure you typed the IP in right. if it's still not working then your firewall is probably blocking the game
or you need to open some ports

It's on cin.ru

What the fuck, the one day I get off work early and can actually join you decide to start early

Pls wait for me

I don't have any firewalls, it just isn't working. What do you mean by open ports?

The number of pops and some other informations in a province is visible as soon as you click it,to see the rest of the stuff you'll need to click on submenus.

I need the link to just MoH though.

Can I be Portugal?

I told you, it's right there on cin.ru.

M&T pops are a mixture of provincial modifiers, re-skinned development, backstage calculations, and events. It's impossible to add a completely new window to EU4 without an expansion pack, so what they did was use added buttons hacked seamlessly into the provincial windows, which open up a very detailed event window with options for every piece of info you can imagine.

The M&T devs said that they can't create a completely new window for pops (like you see in V2), and also said that provincial cultural minorities will not be simulated due to religion being more important in this time period.

yes

So it does have it's own UI? Are there still only 10 different types of pop per province?

>provincial cultural minorities will not be simulated due to religion being more important in this time period.
Wait, so it's just religion? There's no cultural malus?
DROPPED

Yeah they tweaked the UI a little.There are 3 types of pops,rural,urban and upper class.

Have you ever played EU? What are you even on about

Croatian fascists have awoken.

Spain here, will be there at 6 EST, running a bit late

If they added in cultural minorities, the game wouldn't even start lol

M&T has a shitload of stuff but too much would just crash the game

besides, there are events to use unaccepted cultures as scapegoats for progroms

Culture, you fucking retard, so Czechs are happy under Germans? What a load of shit.

Culture works like in standard EU4 outside of not being able to spam mana to change cultures.Also religious minorities can be persecuted and forced to leave.

Are you retarded? It still has the same culture system as EU4 and every previous EU game. Again, have you ever played an EU game? Do you have any clue what you're talking about?

t. MEIOUIDF

My quick attractive wife has been seduced by a dull ugly countess from Bavaria.

How should I handle this?

Reminder that MEIOU is a shitty ahistorical SJW mod.

Look lad, M&T is retarded, but you sperged out then got corrected

>so Czechs are happy under Germans?
Like how they were perfectly content as part of the German HRE for centuries?

Let them play, and ask if you can watch.

>the hre is centalised
>this is what MEIOUIDF actually beleive

Well she did give me two sons; one genius and one quick.

I suppose she's earned this.

>the hre is centalised
Who the fuck said that you autist?

Would someone get destroyed in MP if they never played MP before?

>half of all characters have some serious body part missing
Bravo, Reapers Due.

You're fucking retarded.

>Its not possible
Bullshit
Its possible if paradox could do it a modder can do it.
More that paradox will just break it with their next patch, update or expansion

nationalism wasn't even a driving force until the late 18th century lol

Nice m3m3

Women can't have sex with each other, there is literally nothing to penetrate with.
Paradox were based back then, putting the "let them play" option in.

Abduct, torture and kill the german cunt, then kill your wife's sons in front of her, make your religious head excomunicate her and throw her into the oubliette.

>objecting to your wife finding you a new toy to fuck this much
Sorry you're gay, laddo.

Finally ready, joining in 3 mins

t. Spain

BUMPING THE PROPER THREAD, FUCK R&I

Where the fuck do you check your corruption in EU4?

no everyone is shit get in here we're up for another 5 minutes

And his wife is a 10/12/25/9/16 midas touched genius.
Good thing I already have another double genius couple prepared, otherwise I'd be slightly upset.

>posting a reminder without any evidence

>It's a "defensive pagan vassal spawns a 10k memestack to destroy you" episode

Pls help

Posted about this in the old thread but need a bit more advice

>playing CK2 as Petty King of Mumu (William the Conqueror start date)
>join the Crusades
>somehow end up as King of Jerusalem

What do? I have no idea how to divide up the 40+ titles I now have. Plus I really don't want to be constantly bogged down with Jihad bullshit because it distracts from my ambitions to become King of Ireland. Should I keep Jerusalem or just ditch it? If I wanted to ditch it, what would be the best way of going about it?

>I have no idea how to divide up the 40+ titles I now have
How stupid are you? Just split each county up to someone of your culture/religion and then assign the guy who likes you the most or in charge of the most populous province as a duke.

If you want to completely let go of the title without console, you need to switch your primary title to another kingdom and grant someone the land in Jerusalem and then give him the kingship title.

Grant it to people with good stats. Not more than 1 county per person. Then give the best count the duchy. Keep as much as you can for yourself.

Also make sure the people you grant land to are always landless nobodies. Also try to get at least one duke with each statistic at 15+ so you can have a good council.

Obviously make sure they have your culture and religion.

Right click non-capital holdings and create new vassals until just the capitals remain.

Go into character finder and find adult married men within diplomatic range who are your culture and relgion. Give them each 1 county and keep one or more for yourself if you want.

It's like you've never fought 15 holy wars at once or something.

*respectfully disagree x2*

>Right click create vassal on barony
>Right click change capital on barony

jannies deleting discussion on the overpowered nature of liquor factories in grand strategy games, leave up anime shitposting
really made me think

x6 Helpful

>random baroness tries to seduce me
>I'm lustful, so I say fuck it, as she kinda looks cute
>look at her stats afterward
>she's literally retarded
King Edward apparently has a fetish

That only work when you're small but I suppose yes in this instance it's fine.

Later on however it's vitally important that each new vassal has plenty of children that way whomever you make duke won't end up inheriting all of the titles from his vassals.

1x Respectfully disagree

how can I get ck2 HIP without going to paradox's forums?

There used to be a page where you can download literally all the versions

Don't have the link though, but I remember finding it somewhere

Try the ruskie steam pirate forums or whatever it's called

Give smaller titles to different Crusader Orders to make sure they stay stronk

>It's an "I want to play a hungarian muslim merchant republic in sri lanka so I better start in Ireland" episode

you could try looking at the fucking OP for once

First go to every single "wrong holding type" barony (you can cycle by clicking the alert button), right click the barony and spawn a new courtier

Next, bring up the Character search tool

Male
My Religion
My Culture
Ruler: No

Then type "Content" into the search field

Hand out each county to one random fuckface who isn't set to inherit anything otherwise, then pick one per de jure duchy and grant him the duchy title with lower titles included

nah

who are you quoting?

what's the best colonization policy?

I actually ended up passing UK in industry btw bomber Harris

Vicky 3 when

you keep posting this but it`s been confirmed that they simply removed the button to remove natives because it's now simulated through events

malorn is an idiot though, i can agree with that

Repression or whatever it's called

Free settler increase and all you have to do is keep 1-2 stacks of infantry there

why are modders always autistic?

>it`s been confirmed
The screenshot literally shows Sun_Wu explicitly confirming that the Attack Natives button was removed "mostly" because killing defenseless natives was immoral.

This guy has 27 holdings that are actually within the Arabian Empire.
I have 64.

Despite being well over twice as Arabian as this guy I'm not recognized by the world as the emperor of Arabia.

Why is this allowed?

They are freely building on Paradox's work but get assmad when someone builds on their work?

Because you touch yourself at night

t.bh a single button process is a bit insulting to both the genocided and the genocider, it simplifies the process and effects too much

t. the geisha of the modding team

Repression for earlygame, Trading for mid-late. Never use Assimilation.

Why?

crashed with no survivors

crash

Anyone else crashed?

no

Crash

T. France why you wait months before doing anything

I put in your search parameters and it returned only 5 characters. I need to give away 12 counties

Can I give them two each instead?