More Hero Build Info:
paragondb.info/calc
paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

User IDs: pastebin.com/tMqksTK4

Other urls found in this thread:

agora.gg/profile/5309278/FearSnake
soundcloud.com/omedamusic/lifeline
reddit.com/r/paragon/comments/6aninq/why_is_paragon_so_abnormal/
reddit.com/r/paragon/comments/6ahkwa/we_dont_need_to_appease_the_weebs_epic_shinbi_was/dhem9xb/
reddit.com/r/paragon/comments/5fzmfr/monolith_patch_thoughts_long/
reddit.com/r/paragon/comments/6albwi/v4_patch_notes_review/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck reddit shitters

>including fury.gg even though it just shut down

also just reminding everyone that overwatch is a piece of shit and everyone comparing paragon to overwatch should quit both

I knew I forgot something.

>Actually checked smite's aphrodite abilities description after some dude said pahse was a copy

Man. How can people play that crap. Its pure unadultered AIDS holy shit. I thought we had cheesy heroes but that is JUST

What the fuck.

I hate blink in every fucking game it is in.

I dislike it too. At least you have to sacrifice a card slot for it, unlike another moba.

Is there a hero similar to Yin?

Phase does EVERYTHING

>slow/root
>heal/speed boost mana regen
>blind

THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?

every support will be useless now

>um we turned Steel into Reinhard and made shield not suck like they were never supposed to Oh we buffed 1 sec of speed to Narbash and did fuck all to Riktor they're viable now....we think...

FFS EPIC GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

hell with honor the pure muriel becomes useless to phase support are in a bad spot right now

>build a support that does everything and the kitchen sink oh lets just throw a good chunk of the roster into the garbage

>MURIEL
>As a reminder, all Shields are now treated as extra Health, and benefit from target’s resistances. (such as Armor)
>Alacrity
>Movement Speed increased to 150 / 175 / 200 / 225 from 35 / 50 / 65 / 80.
>Movement Speed now decays over its 2 second duration.
Shields look like they'll be really good after the patch. I'm sure Muriel will be fine.

My team is retarded

#T R I G G E R E D

seems like the gen has been doing better in my absence. that's nice. hopefully new patch fixes the game.

No ass

Just another day at the office, then

This is what I get for not playing Yin

So bulwark combines his old energy shield now making him like rein? that's interesting and sounds kind of strong.

I fucking hate overshit and all the faggots that slurp up that trash.

Sparrow and Murdock both can't aim. I hate my team so much.

I'd suggest you're in dire need of geting laid, but then, so am I. No, I'm not suggesting that, you filthy pervert: get your head out of the gutter

He better not be stuck in it like he use to he better be able to actually turn like Rein too

~1350 elo shitter here, where do i have to go to see competent sparrows?
i've seen like one in my entire fucking career, tons of good yins though

>play with the most obnoxious prick ever a few weeks ago
>gives everyone on the team shit
>"check my Agora, you're all noobs I'm better than you"
When I asked why he was still in our Elo bracket despite being so much better, he just said
>"I hope I play against you :)"

agora.gg/profile/5309278/FearSnake

I was hoping to run into him again him to ruin his day, but it looks like that won't be happening.

>Check my agora
>No really I'm so much better than you
Ahaha. He drops every time he gets close to gold.

Somehow I didn't realize Rampage is a fish.

its absolutely hilarious to me silver shitters actually care about their elo

>make friend
>ask him what his favorite heroes are
>'sevarog'
>what else?
>'just sevarog'
>check agora
>150+ games as sevarog
>barely touched anything else

what level autism is this?

>Kallari main
>50% winrate
Kek

I was that autistic about sticking wih Steel and Sparrow when I started back on Legacy, but once I started trying out new characters I couldn't stop. Maybe try prodding him to do it (though if he is true autist, that might make him remove you from his friends list or something)

It really is great. Wood elo is best, everyone gets so mad. In most of my games people only type when they're really mad. Usually, it's just "toxic" ping spam but when they get anally devastated, they bring out "MUH ELO" or "fuck you shitters this is my smurf I'm plat/diamond" "I'm going to drop another bracket due to you useless pieces of shit" etc.
Once you become a Lich, there's no coming back. If he's good at Sevarog, don't ask why.
No really, please don't ask why. I made a friend like that and asked if they liked anyone else and I got deleted. Rip Serath friend, he was so good at it too.

>This retard game is Paragon's direct competition
I can't believe epic manages to fuck up even then. They literally only need to not be retarded

soundcloud.com/omedamusic/lifeline

holy shit this is upbeat tempo as hell, okay Phase you win....i'm hooked

reddit.com/r/paragon/comments/6aninq/why_is_paragon_so_abnormal/

check the comments and look at jshredz, the head moderator

>still better than me
Shit

>top 20%
jesus christ, and things can still get pretty bad at my top 9% bracket

He's curiously attractive for a fishman

jshredz and trendy are the other mods who actually do anything

one is a coach of a "pro" paragon team because he's too shit to play the game for people too shit to be a reserve in league dota smite or hots and the other is in fucking silver

both were invited to epic hq for their takes on the future of the game

as someone who is apparently in the top 0.8% of the playerbase i can assure you no one who plays this game is any good

the last game i played our jungler defended a T1 after we wiped 4 of them instead of tanking prime for us

I think most junglers are just retarded.

you may have a point there everyone knows about khaimera and every sev i play with is so terrible ive taken to calling him special ed sev

>Someone complains about waifufagging
>Look at you, sir, being SEXIST AND RACIST
Its a shame our community will never impact the game at the same scale as those faggots because of our numbers, and of course people being scared of Veeky Forums after le trump thing
>Next hero being trans confirmed.

You really gonna say this isn't racist?

I'm inclined to believe that the brutish monster characters attract a certain type of autism that just wants to be part of the forest.
Why can't we have robosexuals instead. Ree
I don't see racism.
:^)

the paragon reddit is beyond saving i saw this thread last night and this fantastic post got downvoted to shit reddit.com/r/paragon/comments/6ahkwa/we_dont_need_to_appease_the_weebs_epic_shinbi_was/dhem9xb/

>These are the people we play with.
I finally get it.

me in the middle

I can't wait for Phase. I always get first or second pick. This is going to be great.
Haha upmooted ecsdee

the two months i spent actually trying to be a normal user on that shit sub was one of the greatest mistakes of my life thank god i found out this general existed so now i can just use that to shitpost until i eventually get banned

Muh sanitised family friendly forum. That site is a blight upon the internet and must be destroyed. Several of my games have been ruined due to cry babies on it.

they're well on their way to ruining this one too

I found out about Paragon a couple weeks ago and fell in love with Yin. I just got her to level 5 today and now she's being nerfed.

anything that does damage will be nerfed until we get the faggot tank meta back because these shitters want to play a fucking rpg and then epic will make a new map which makes 5 characters viable ignore the game for 4 months release a patch to make the game actually fun and then repeat the process all over again

Maybe I'll try Countess or Serath next. Thanks for the nightmares, user. Good night.

I recommend serath user, do it

I want to powder Countess' white butt

>At the start of the game, everyone is bickering
>Countess chimes in, 'Guys, keep your heads up. Don't fight each other, just group up and get some good kills in. :)'

15 minutes later

>The same Countess is 5/12/3
>'Surrender'
>'Just surrender, it's over'
>'Surrender, you retards, or I feed anyway'
>We finally surrender after Countess starts straight up walking to the enemy and dying

Why do I get the feeling you browse this very general? You might even be here as I type this.

>braaaaaaaaap
>A puff of powder dusts your face as she giggles
>'Whoopsie, must have been that Narbash I had for lunch. ;P'

She's barely being touched chill, I review her nerfs she'll still be REALLY good you'll have to save up your windburns for good opprotunities to use it not spam it constantly

and with Silent Indignation she'll still lifesteal like a mother fucker on top of having phase support she'll practically be invincible

they didn't giver a move speed penatly and phase increases that shit

Yin/phase combos will be disgusting speedboosting slowing and slingshoting eachother gonna be like Talladega Nights

>SLINGSHOT ENGAGED!

>Yin lash kicks to an enemy to finish them off under tower
>Phase yanks her back after

Sounds sweet. I know there will be trolls as well though.

>Yin/Carry/Whoever is about to finish an enemy
>Phase yanks them back either purposely trolling or accidentally misreading the situation
>Flame war ensues

There were hardly any actual nerfs this patch, nothing too detrimental and they didn't really buff anyone up significantly besides Feng Mao, they just worked around their kit to try to improve it. It's alright.

Well with all the new cards and kits revamps I think that's why they didn't, they have got to see what combos will be OP now

>ctrl+f sevarog in patch notes
>0 results

Sevarog is one of the balanced heroes.

Plus the changes to armor and health cards are an indirect buff to him. He's still gonna be good, even better.

>removing kiting from melee camps
they just made him infinitely worse early game

Not really. They didn't say it was gonna be impossible to kite, just that more damage would hit. I guess people will have to start using the previously worthless siphons or take healer token and a health potion first instead of their standard jungle kit.

In case you missed it, the jungle minions give more cxp now too, so the extra time fighting them evens out.

I'm wondering what is gonna be where gold buff used to be or if it'll just be a sheer cliffside now instead of the little area he was in.

>implying this doesn't make every jungler 'infinitely worse' in that case

Yeah you're right, I guess we just won't have junglers anymore. It'll be impossible to do now. GG everyone.

You sound like a tool. Kwang and Khai have an advantage over him in that they have passives that can mitigate damage. I take Kwang with an assassin's ward into the jungle and the minions barely scratch you.

Sevarog becomes INFINITELY tankier than them in the late game if played and built correctly. Khai essentially exists as a gank machine for the first 15 minutes of the game and then loses usefulness while Sevarog only becomes more powerful.

>implying people before 2000+ dont take every camp from sevarog on both teams

I wouldn't know about that. Been sitting at 2160 for a month now without being able to budge up or down.

Yeah, but that user was complaining about early game, when farming stacks can be tough. I'm not a Sev player, but when I did try him out a few times, I was very careful to make every minion count, which sometimes meant kiting them while waiting for the siphon cooldown. If kiting's harder, you'd better be an extremely efficient stack farmer in the early game, because tank or no, Sev's not very durable starting out.

Now you're just moving the goal posts, and I'm done arguing with a wood league crybaby.

If you don't like how worthless you think Sevarog is now, then don't play him and stop whining.

So is Tainted Magick a autoinclude now?

for pretty much everyone that has a dot or aoe yes

So Gadget, Howie, Mori and Belica correct?

wait what? i thought they were just replacing the buff gold dude with a gold bug instead of adding the gold bug as a jungle buff

it'd work pretty nice on dekker too, that's a scary thought

Phase has NO ass what the fuck were they thinking after 80% of the waifus having nice perky asses

It honestly feels like only retards are playing at this hour. I've had a kda above 4 with howie the last few games, yet im still in a loosing strea. Kill me.

Countess secretly having a fart fetish? I believe it.

Every gideon player should be permabanned

Gideon should get some sort of protections buff during ult.

why tho

Maybe if you are caught in it it reduces attack speed

its called divine shield

No ass no tits, but I can see her being into BDSM.

>tfw no r34 of Gadget fisting with robo-arm

>big patch comes out
>sevrahin or sylphin or whatever the fuck his name is makes some shitty theory craft mega post
>everyone on the supreddit sucks his dick and refutes any complaint thats brought up by referencing his shitty theorycrafting
>70% of what he thinks is proven wrong within a week of the patch dropping
>cycle repeats itself

when will these shitters learn that if anyone knew anything about mobas they wouldn't be wasting their time on a fucking beta and would be theorycrafting in games where they would actually make money for it

He fishing early Paragon viewers to get those youtube shekels. I'm starting to think he may be autistic as well
>Be invited on Playparagon
>KL Smith states a point on the gameplay
>Sylphin leans in like Mr. Burns from Simpsons
>Sylphin: "Can I challenge that?"
>KL Smith nerviously: "Uhh, sure...?"
Maybe it's just his social skills

>IS PHASE REALLY SERATHS DAUGHTER !?
Dude chill with your crappy theory. Is this the same dude who did that "revenant was murdocs partner" crap? The only possible theory is that agora is some kind of atemporal place and heroes from different time periods facing against each other. With all that thing about Omeda being a lawless shithole in revenant's time and now being an advanced metropolis

How can some dude squeeze a 30min video from a 2min reveal

if you can't immediately tell he has autism just from watching any of his videos for more than 10 seconds then you might have autism yourself. he can't even complete a fucking sentence without repeating and stuttering over himself 5 times.

The need more slutty skins

they'd piss off their femfaggot reddit fanbase if they did that now you need to wait for the actual launch when they can finally tell those retards to fuck off and live off that sweet sony money

More slutty costumes when

reddit.com/r/paragon/comments/5fzmfr/monolith_patch_thoughts_long/

>Greystone: slight buff
>Kallari and Feng: Huge buff
>Dekker: Huge nerf
>Iggy: Adjustments

and 6 months later this is on the front page with everyone still sucking his dick reddit.com/r/paragon/comments/6albwi/v4_patch_notes_review/

I want to do lewd things with Sparrow

I am this autistic about heroes as well. I like playing one until I feel like I am as close to perfect at playing it as I can get before I play a new one.

The only downside is if someone picks said hero I'm currently working on, I have this moment of deep panic that I am going to be super trash during the game as anything else

how hairy do you think it is