Pictures of your cars in nice places

Pictures of your cars in nice places.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/recaptcha/api2/payload?c=03AJz9lvQtJmlOGbZ897ysPT7TFyEFuQLVg_n3iYL3DDj0s2DShIBMJDlfwTHix0E5XIFntog1tbW4yyAFlsI4cOS0zyNgLJXM6EaIBNosLA2WKcy_KFIA6clzGrvNxE2g_m4glby4fx4Glz0cS252hPFgNTr5YouEW_JJuZacDEL2Ut9-C9pRa7V8aUZ-9bvawFUtmsBKpIZDiaILWi3pTgi3dVuJjTpGLa1pCeV2rLyw_XHX0U4KjwvA0SaU1mgxVAYdS7RbvJSESKsEao1iLFmw_lirufUffljYRbaoreNYWL-dlAr_YyFLQYHlq4zyNqp-WxJA1PZy5ai9-b9iXqUHWwjEZ_0Y3nEgu2MRG7HkMA8V4XfDN3z7dKgduy9xz1Kr_HZ3_n9tJ1wKUu09zINwQ_AwHdSU-YuQcMyjPE13xEG_-NE_0P7Kuwa9of5PKBUUJiV70is974zzo9IBQ3kyqCKRAfNecSzZp5cE5RPlF_mGybeUPGC5ynTimiDJ3oFtnwKON5T_mhXIfzgajySc3qjnKyoG84mDK_Ub4KgoSjOVVqra2PNGOdgNm5ZDrJKPVwNDC6uY7dw92BQZ5THZd7MDZClG1VVJYf4lfSarV1jAP4ETtqKATQRsBk-vglp2Xw3RWBQ3y12hMf-v3m5RgtpFSnYTkuwyExMpi8iv6Gh7botdaARpXfmfowq-3_GO8M6z0h14t_0BVITCSZxHy3BmzXFAd8T-bExPA8mYbf2SJmrrjZ80qqKAf7y-zPw6FljMFXXGNRVE2yniVKDlLp7VCrqGf_VbcoehYMST-t-hox64rDLSuSv3ruECWid0YWOZyu-hP9p3Dt0q9MYNqZ4u8jHGcKnepxsVl2HJuJRsmiYpqsfU43LBtloMVFtJpmdUrzep7GlO436D9UIQ0H9TOjwExop3PcWtIaAu7SDyGFoMn98snNULTL5S5-auULtniD31HJFoVYoTT6PbavtCuIAAEUQf4VjCnrDVldWsRDLv9_lajFkFjxO8Z9Z4eUnvOZVrAnxuxqLFFOQncqCzt6QHL3ugW7BVuQobN0B6t91ELGrvHpWIi5Ffj9jbm38nOjXlWFgj7FbObzcaMdnD45Xe5Rc9mLAuelt8VFIMCgt8boQ&k=6Ldp2bsSAAAAAAJ5uyx_lx34lJeEpTLVkP5k04qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go.

>0 replies
>Asking on a board of busriders

What did you expect?

Idk

Dumping some oldies from around the Fraser Valley.

i fucking hate you nigger

Spying on prisoners.

Angeles crest

get that faggy shit out of your grill

i don't smoke nor vape

Random hills near my house

The grill came painted like that and I like it

but you do give brojobs

Do people really go climbing around hillsides just to take pictures of their guido sedans? Is this how you spend your free time?

autistic rage is a really curious thing

Driving around mountains and hills is fun

>schwiza
Grüß Gott!

im jealous of not being able to drive there is all

in yuurop subaru does not have same public like in states. Kinda rare in this parts

>wanted to go on a roadtrip with the intention of photographing my car surrounded by unique scenery
>hydroplaned and fucked it up the day before
:(

Extremely beautiful car user. But honestly, how's the reliability?

Thanks.
That's one of the first produced Quadrifoglio and so far it has been reliable but it's too young to say.

Every 6 months I had to take the car to the dealer for the maintenance.
The first time I went there for the oil change there was an FCA engineer that inspected the car and did all the ecu updates (I had a minor electrical problem) while checking every single bit of the car.

Not a single gremlin, also the infotainment is very good, just a pair very small vibrations from the lower dashboard when the car is cold.

I'm very satisfied, I even managed to get a 14+ km/l consumption in the highway.

*on the highway

I'm hoping the reliability is acceptable. They're definitely one of the best looking cars in my opinion and I'd love to buy one in a few years.

Nice Leon m8
Take note faggots: this is the only Golf that deserve your money and it's sold at the right price

What is WAT racing? Explain the meme

WAT stands for WAT Automotive Technology

It stands for White-Asian Team racing

And how's it related to Veeky Forums?

My butt is a little more than I could do with the fact I can find the best in my entire world and I'm just not the same chassis I said I was a man of the year and he is my father my brother is the best son and a big man I could be the only man that would have made me feel like a model of the world

it was created by the top automotive engineers

have you ever seen a car so tastelessly modified or inappropriate for its situation it temporarily impeded your ability to speak properly?

that is the essence of wat.

google.com/recaptcha/api2/payload?c=03AJz9lvQtJmlOGbZ897ysPT7TFyEFuQLVg_n3iYL3DDj0s2DShIBMJDlfwTHix0E5XIFntog1tbW4yyAFlsI4cOS0zyNgLJXM6EaIBNosLA2WKcy_KFIA6clzGrvNxE2g_m4glby4fx4Glz0cS252hPFgNTr5YouEW_JJuZacDEL2Ut9-C9pRa7V8aUZ-9bvawFUtmsBKpIZDiaILWi3pTgi3dVuJjTpGLa1pCeV2rLyw_XHX0U4KjwvA0SaU1mgxVAYdS7RbvJSESKsEao1iLFmw_lirufUffljYRbaoreNYWL-dlAr_YyFLQYHlq4zyNqp-WxJA1PZy5ai9-b9iXqUHWwjEZ_0Y3nEgu2MRG7HkMA8V4XfDN3z7dKgduy9xz1Kr_HZ3_n9tJ1wKUu09zINwQ_AwHdSU-YuQcMyjPE13xEG_-NE_0P7Kuwa9of5PKBUUJiV70is974zzo9IBQ3kyqCKRAfNecSzZp5cE5RPlF_mGybeUPGC5ynTimiDJ3oFtnwKON5T_mhXIfzgajySc3qjnKyoG84mDK_Ub4KgoSjOVVqra2PNGOdgNm5ZDrJKPVwNDC6uY7dw92BQZ5THZd7MDZClG1VVJYf4lfSarV1jAP4ETtqKATQRsBk-vglp2Xw3RWBQ3y12hMf-v3m5RgtpFSnYTkuwyExMpi8iv6Gh7botdaARpXfmfowq-3_GO8M6z0h14t_0BVITCSZxHy3BmzXFAd8T-bExPA8mYbf2SJmrrjZ80qqKAf7y-zPw6FljMFXXGNRVE2yniVKDlLp7VCrqGf_VbcoehYMST-t-hox64rDLSuSv3ruECWid0YWOZyu-hP9p3Dt0q9MYNqZ4u8jHGcKnepxsVl2HJuJRsmiYpqsfU43LBtloMVFtJpmdUrzep7GlO436D9UIQ0H9TOjwExop3PcWtIaAu7SDyGFoMn98snNULTL5S5-auULtniD31HJFoVYoTT6PbavtCuIAAEUQf4VjCnrDVldWsRDLv9_lajFkFjxO8Z9Z4eUnvOZVrAnxuxqLFFOQncqCzt6QHL3ugW7BVuQobN0B6t91ELGrvHpWIi5Ffj9jbm38nOjXlWFgj7FbObzcaMdnD45Xe5Rc9mLAuelt8VFIMCgt8boQ&k=6Ldp2bsSAAAAAAJ5uyx_lx34lJeEpTLVkP5k04qc

Maybe this pic will explain it better

Also for an update- I picked up that trailer today and the WAT sticker is still on there. It has been on that trailer for almost 3 years and nobody has touched it.

This picture always makes me feel /comfy/

old bad photo
time for a new one t b h

a parking lot is nice right?

>69

Pure Sex user

I think the hills and mountains seen from my local shopping center look nice.

Love the asthetic. Is the land radioactive too?

Do you call it "the hulk"?

When it was mint with only the Supersprint catback

lake district

i like your car dude

Better image.

I miss her.

I'd rather the czech Golf (Octavia vRS)

That's not the Octavia RS competitor but it's a Leon FR, secondly the Leon Cupra is even more enjoyable than that piece of shit of Golf R32 since it has an actual self locking differential.

I don't live near any scenic areas to take pictures of my car.

nice, didn't know anyone actually owned one here
also my car by the Gulf of Riga at 5am

oops didnt mean to quote

k3k

WAT Automotive Technologies is one of the premier underdog racing teams in the modern grassroots auto world, founded on a Chinese bulletin board system by a crowd of angry neckbeards in cargo shorts and sandals and most commonly seen on the Western seaboard of the US, although teams have been sent as far as the Gunma region of Japan for experiments regarding how hektik one can get on the toe-gay.

Primarily sponsored by Little Trees Car-Freshener, Harbor Freight Tools, PB Blaster, and Nestle's Famous Hot Pockets, the team has seen considerable success fielding underpowered shitboxes such as Dodge Stratuses (Stratii?), Honda AE86 'Hachibrokus' and Boogady Vayrons in such notable racing leagues as 24 Hours of Le Mans, 24 Hours of Lemons, GT2, GT3, Super GT, OVGT3, turnleft, pretend turnleft 2003, Sprint Cup, Walk At A Moderate Pace Cup, Gum-Tape Deathmatch (uphill and downhill), and TrackMania Forever.

100% of sticker funding proceeds go to further research of sick mawwds including stickers, skull blowers, bodykits to make your Fiero look like other cars, bodykits to make your car look like a Fiero, Super Eurobeat compilation albums (tape only), AWD MR2 conversions, and stickers.

Schwitza Dutsch plz leave I can't understand that bullshit

this is a nice thread

1/5

2/5

That sucks. How beat up is she?

3/5

4/5

5/5

Last one is also my personal favorite

>rhd
Where?

looks like japan