/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1564

Summer Orchis and Apollonia literally NEVER edition

READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for May:
4/30 - 5/9 - Alchemist Astray
5/10 - 5/15 - All Four Celestials
5/17 - 5/24 - Guild War (Light)
5/25 - 5/30 - Xeno Ifrit Showdown
5/25 - 5/30 - Hero's Return (Naoise event rerun)
5/31 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

5/6 - 5/15 - Free Memerolls
5/1 - 5/15 - Golden Week Special (Free Rolls, Magnafest, 1/2 Off Coop/Specials, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

sup

When will they buff Sarasa?

Song is cute!

Quatre!

New player wondering about guild wars. Is it possible to make any real progress on a weapon in a solo crew? Or should I just give up on it since no crew is going to want my worthless ass anyway?

B48FD130
Agni

Come help me get a finger

Silva is cute!

there are crews taking in new shitters.

say hello to my twenty seventeen sister mom wife

GW weapon farming is completely solo. Nothing your guild does affects it.

You don't need a crew to mlb a weapon

Getting a weapon doesn't really need a crew it's just you farming for tokens to open boxes you should be fine.

You should get into a casual crew anyway, but being in a crew literally doesn't affect getting a weapon in any way.

Super cute!

What EMP are good for elysian? I took attack, health and defense what else?

he's right though

And this is why 1432 will never be as well known as our guy Wata.

Umu.

>you will never take Lennah to a concert, her first ever, nor see the smile on her face and glint in her eyes as she appreciates the coordination of the ensemble, the fast movements of violinists and pianists, but most importantly, the beautiful sound that, you can feel, touches her very soul, moving her to tears at the end of it all

Sick at heart and lonely... deep in dark despair...

Anyone else getting network errors?

Why do people keep posting this like he's saying something completely stupid or doesn't have a point? Even without "muh mvp racing" I would also consider just going unga bunga face for convenience

Stop using Virusmate.

863E4918

FIRE MAN

zoi
546ba58e

Why do you post this?

>crew leader demands we raise our average rank to 150+ to scare off opponents because private crews
>build a gw *5 or 3 other characters that would help in the upcoming gw
>host 3 inhouse kirins and longdongs until everyone has enough shit for everything
>farm xeno ifrit with crew the following week
I-I love granblue
I hope next month is action packed as this one is

Join BellaBarca. New players welcomed. We're all fairly new and located across NA. So our strike times take place in the afternoon. All we ask is that you're active.

I want to have lots of dirty smelly sex with Lennah!!!!

>need two xeno ifrit axes for my fledgling agni grid
>started farming leviathan immediately
>used my pendants for celeste claws and primal normal weapons because there's no way a main magna element should be hard to build
>at least 500 red chests later
>5(five) toothpicks

Seriously FUCK Snek

I wish I had a screenshot of how many Levi spears and sticks I had before I started skilling my dark and fire grids because what the fuck

>Darkfags with zoi can just burst 200k+ honors in Agnis in 2 seconds and farm tons of pendants super fast
>You have to work your ass off

>lewding a pure maiden
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

>Zoi
>Darkfags
It's because of uneducated comments like this that I don't feel sorry for players like you.

Huh?!?!?!

>KMR got away with releasing summer seasonals in february
>KMR got away with the GW 5* requirements
Where did it all go so wrong

What's wrong? Are you still mad because you haven't gotten Zoi?

Is there a way to get high orbs quickly?

Reduce SR weapons

Thanks for sky blue.

What he's saying is very reasonable. Looking at chev sword skill I never understood why people would choose Zeus over Chev.

EAB74B06

Agni

Thanks comrade

Probably the same reason some lightfags cry about how weak "muh sword grid" is.

>A26AD408
Another Bakamut.

>search GBF on twitch out of curiosity
>all the people streaming are zoi niggers

Coincidence?

a GBF stream sounds really boring

REMOVE

ZOI

ONEGAI

For my first guild war, should I go for the dagger or a weapon tied to a character I want?

Are they whales?

>Zoi is removed
>Six is removed
>Korwa is removed
>Chev swords are removed
What happens?

Time to get angry at snek for giving me the wrong drops I guess.

It works if you have some other game that you can play. Turn-based strat games where you wait on your opponent.

We go back to the good granblue of 2015

Depends. What do you want more.
Do you even have half the stuff needed for the character?

Dirt becomes the strongest element

The only thing that isn't a coincidence is just how cute Cog is. I'm moderately disappointed in Japan for not flooding the internet with art of her new dark outfit.

A lot of people spam twittter saying they're going to quit. Then KMR releases a ticket and scam gacha, and everyone goes back to playing.

For mobilefags, do you use the app or a browser to play granblue? I heard the app has problems like high data consumption.

Lightfags are released from their suffering.

I don't know. I didn't stick around.

I don't play on mobile, it's worse than shit. I really don't recommend it to any living person in this planet.

No, I don't. I guess by the time I get the items, another guild war will have arrived. That was a dumb question, sorry.

Here's another dumb question, how many berries will it take to get 4 daggers roughly?

There's little difference between the app and the browser version, since the app is just a browser with a couple new buttons.

Cuddling with Clarisse after working hard all day!!!!!

Depends on your strategy. If you merely host for your guild, you won't lose any berries.

>Zoi removed
>because other elements can't match it

Why not just ask for Zoi's equivalent for that element? Why do you have to ruin another person's luck?

>get Zoi because of luck
>others get mad because boo we can't do same damage

Like literally, Dark should be the all powerful element, while sacrificing HP, because, well, it's DARK. Dark, darkness, the element of evil, Nazis, Communist, Hell and Satan.
Its the glass canon element.

>how many berries will it take to get 4 daggers roughly?

A lot. But you get back a lot from the box. Remember that you only have to leech EX+'s and then host nightmares.

t. edgelord zoinigger

>glass cannon
Doesn't the Zoi lineup grant invincibility to conventional attacks?

Thanks for the host, user. Got a bunch of co-op mats I needed so I can slimeblast some more. Also a pot and a balm.

Is sidewinder good?

>Why not just ask for Zoi's equivalent for that element?
How would making more broken shit balance the game instead of just fixing the broken shit?

I should be using lily as my third in my light team, right?

Thanks for carrying me for so long! Honestly appreciate it man

No, you should ticket Juliet.

No light SRs?
Cath is fine also, she's mainly a charmbot.

1 broken shit for each element = balance. Everyone has broken shit = no one has broken shit.

Can someone please direct me to a guide for capping out the rest of my pendants? Or at least tell me how to do it?

>this is what darkfags think
L M A O
might you as well just make dark rank 150+ unlockable element if everyone thinks like this

When you are a shitter you can't afford losing DF utility debuffs and later he becomes crippled by shitty damage cap on his skills, so no, better off using hawkeye if you want a shooty class

Getting my water grid ready for xeno ifrit. What should I replace for RQ sword?

Leech? We're on Magnafest, it's 10 pendants per leech, 40 for your own magnas.

A dagger

thanks for carrying sorry for the poor summons

Host your raids, 3 of each magna should be ~150 pendants, since you get a few bonus pendants.

Genbu

Host all elements everyday.

TIME

Can't, emaciated ethiopian child bloated with tainted river water

Yeah no light SRs unfortunately, I was using cath originally for charmspam but the heals help a bit in surviving long enough to get half decent honors in these events.

>it's a gbfg fails normal baha episode

Do the gacha summons drop SSR weapons from flip chests or just the red ones?

ZOOEY BOT WHERE

How do I fill an olden auberon in a magna water grid?

Replace a dagger?

Sorry. Song couldn't land para at 2%.

At least 10 of us got it to 2%.

You know what helps also? Not getting hit at all because of charm+entice. At least that's my stance on it. If you're using superstar, hitting those charms should be quite fine.

Can someone post the 5* tier list, my friend keeps telling me sarasa is S tier

Elemental resist is the best thing to happen to this game

us darklords run this game, kiss the ring you shitter elements LOL