What automotive company is going bankrupt next?

What automotive company is going bankrupt next?

Tesla or FCA?

Other urls found in this thread:

electrek.co/2017/05/08/tesla-model-3-gross-margin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chrysler is eternal.

lol bankruptcy

Tesla. FCA makes the fastest production car to go around the ring and the fastest street legal car.

Chrysler always seems to come back, like a bad case of herpes. My money's on Tesla.

Chrysler actually makes money, no matter how little. Tesla does not.

*Made

I hope Tesla will release the Roadster successor before they go. They already have a fast accelerating (and not much more) sedan, now revive their first car and give it the same performance, if not better since the Roadster weighed 2000 pounds lighter. Maybe make this one not tucker out once it hits 70MPH, but that's the inherent flaw of electric motors.

Please, I want to live out my fantasies of being EV Nakazato. Tesla's logo even looks unintentionally menacing.

Nigger

fuck off

He actually is posting meaningful things so shut up you cracker

In order for Chrysler to have any chance of going down Fiat would also have to fall and with the money the whole of FCA makes i don't see that happening anytime soon.

>hurr tesla is dying

>company with poor sales expands
>comapny finishes expanding
>sales drop
>hurr everything is fine

>government subsidies and incentives providing artificially high capitol and allowing for artificially low pricing of products
>artificial capital results in artificial rates of expansion
>artificially low pricing results in artificially high sales numbers
>Musk baiting employees to "invest" portions of every paycheck back into Tesla under the silent threat of potential layoffs resulting in an artificially optimistic outlook for the future of the company's financial success

>sales are still poor
>company still showing signs of imminent failure

Tesla is a disaster. If it were anyone other than taxpayers footing the bill to keep it going, Musk would be in the custody of some cartel right now.

>Musk baiting employees to "invest" portions of every paycheck back into Tesla under the silent threat of potential layoffs resulting in an artificially optimistic outlook for the future of the company's financial success

nigga, stock purchase plans are a standard part of a corporate benefits package. virtually every company does that shit.

You do realize that FCA is the 4th largest manufacturer in NAFTA in terms of vehicles sold.

Tesla.

The moment investors pull out, they're fucked. The model 3 might be popular but they do not have the ability to mass produce the cars. They cannot keep up with the demand.

Tesla going bancrupt would be so entertaining, almost like another Trump win.

I just cant stand all those dumbass politicians and journalists harping on and on about how german car manufacturers need to be more like tesla.

Like what? Deep in the red? Fucking assholes.

Tesla has over a thousand model 3 reservations a day since the release event last week. they already had 500,000 reservations before then.

fuck off trumptard

VAG hopefully

So angry your shit threads got deleted lmao

Hol up. You telling me tesla is so bad they will pay me to take their stocks?

t.achmed

And unions hate that shit for a reason. It doesn't do jack other than prop up public stock value and justify bad pay cuts and.

bump

Wow. About 50000 units sold in 2 years. Just fucking wow. There were about 130,000 snowmobiles sold last YEAR. And that's an industry with no subsidies, a country full of nu- male fags with no jobs and 2 seasons in a row with marginal snow.

People are putting down non-refundable deposits?

Elon Musk. Cologne for men.

How much is Tesla actually making, if any, per car? I would think they would have only lost money so far, but maybe they earned all that back recently

Their entire sales strategy is just another repeat of cheaply made cars for THE FUTURE and THE COMMON MAN, filthy commies.

30% per model S

electrek.co/2017/05/08/tesla-model-3-gross-margin/

>FCA buys Tesla

Damn, nice

will be 25% for the 3 when they get production ramped up. Elon said there was a zero % chance of it being less than 25% at the earnings call yesterday

>400k * 45k (ASP) * .25 = 4.5 billion burgers. Pretty good

samefagging nigger, fuck off

>this will give alphonse a complex which will inevitably end in thread deletion
>mfw this never fails

And nobody except a handful of autists cares.

>panel gaps actually improve
wew

is that why I woke up today to three different EV threads being deleted? Shitposters are really a funny bunch aren't they

meanwhile, BMW looses something like 8k on every i3 sold. The bolt is profitable, though. Some 3rd party company did a teardown/pricing; the drivetrain is entirely non-GM produced. The rest is chevy "parts bin" parts

have you seen this chart?

aye, I posted that in one of the previous EV threads. The 2018 leaf might end up being up there in the bolt/3 range. more competition is good

my parents own a leaf too. nissan is paying for them to go to las vegas for the LEAF 2.0 unveiling

>They cannot keep up with the demand.

Funny, last I heard was they're ahead of schedule of deliveries

I care, user

>Tesla or FCA?
It can't be FCA because it makes money.
Tesla is too big to fail and Musk won't let it since he and others makes a huge profit out of it.

As for the federal government reducing subsidies, California has agreed to replace the subsidies with state subsidies for california customers.

>What automotive company is going bankrupt next?
I want Tesla to go bankrupt simply because Alphonse likes Tesla and has made shilling threads for it in the past.

Wow you're stupid. Not surprising tho. I'm on Veeky Forums afterall

wrong on both

>tesla is too big to fail
>makes literally no profit
wow, ok. They're going to go bankrupt. Literally hemorrhaging money

Sergio macaroni will not let fiat go into bankruptcy without gold parachute and whats with the not shit A. threads?

they're refundable.

GM should go bankrupt.

you have no idea how venture funding works do you. market cap is adjusted for future expected cashflow

>can't make money on high end model s
>lets increase the size of our company!

TESLA has been losing money for a while even though their stock has went up and they've been getting government subsidies. They'll ride the electric car bubble for another 2 years before stock goes back to meet FCA at 12$/share and then they'll file bankruptcy at 3 years minimum. Delorean as far as hype goes but they'll go bellyup as an automotive maker shortly. They however may diversify into mobility and batteries though.

>mint condition 90s civic: $6000
>mileage: 47 mpg combined
>range: 517 miles
>price for range: $11.61 per mile
>cost per tank: $30.25
>cost per mile: $0.059
blown
the
fuck
out

Mint condition or not, if you're spending 6k on a 90's Civic, you're fucking up. You can get a clean mid 2000's Civic for that much.

A mint 90's civic would cost at most 3-3.5k, which works even more in your favor. The cost per mile, and for range decreases even more. Tesla btfo, as usual