/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #101

New thread when edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
mega.nz/#!gZc2iYoa!dFEB_qXYzubinUjYCdr1q3Eq-suf80ezg4RXVSHZ9vE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mofu

first for REMOVE ILIAS

Give the adult mofu tofu.

praise ilias!

I love Ilias!

This tongue better not just be for show, redamz.

Don't mind if I do!

is ika musume fag the worst poster?

No, that title belongs to Iliasfags

Just be glad i keep these threads alive, even when not posting a pic.

You're both wrong. That title is a tie between Albert and Arwenfag.

Good news: my dog is alive and well

pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

>directly linking to the panda

I love you, Voreanon, and hope for another 100 good threads in your company.

So is it true that Dargoth managed to resurrect Rogue for his translation needs?

I thank you for the gifts, voreanon.

Unlikely. Rogue will only return once the council of elders blows the sacred silver horn of ero1.ogg, which is only to be sounded in times of extreme translation crisis.

However, blow not ye silver horn in vain -for should ye summon the translator of Rogue when unneeded, the horn shall turn to tin.

Honestly it would be probably faster for Dargoth to go through the 7 Trials of the Macabre Ones and find the 3 Hidden Tomes to lead him to the Grand Arch-Magus who can then teach him the secrets of necromancy in exchange for the 4 Swords of the Fundamentals scattered throughout the realm so he can resurrect Rouge, than to translate MGQP.

Dargoth did confirm it last thread, but it's still up to debate whether or not he was shitting us or not. After all, being associated with Rogue would put him at risk of getting caught by the CIA too.

you do this every thread. for what purpose.

not him, but the tradition builds social capital.

Actually, this is the first time I've done anything.

But I can do this

[Alumican] Mamono Musume ga Osoikakattekita!
exhentai.org/s/634f33601d/644145-43
Literal juicebox vore

Because thread tradition dictates is. Also it triggers the anti-voreanon.

among the 4-5 vorefags in the general
kek

As opposed to the one user in this general beyond Albert who isn't into vore?
maximum kek

Mentally ill people do strange things.

>Gross okay. Guessing she needs to be in active party, not backup right?
Both "Ally Invitation" and "Praise" are skills and not abilities, so yes, she has to use them in combat.

The exact formula is (Affinity)*(Recruitment Chance)*(Recruitment Rate) = (Join Chance). Affinity is the thing you've already been raising to 100. Recruitment chance varies by enemy type. Recruitment rate caps at 300%.

It's worth noting that he only suggested Amira because she's already a Smooth Talker and can always use Talk skills. You can theoretically use anyone for this, but it sounds like you aren't really at a point where you can just easily grind up an advanced class.

Aren't we all expecting the same result every time it's posted though?

Lazy

Aw, I'm not that bad.

you're mean...

>you will never become titfat for Alma

Remove yourself alicefag
Ilias is the best

the best at being a total bitch, yeah. she doesn't even suck cocks and merely contends with a footrub. meanwhile, even chrome is willing to ride your dick and have impregnating sex

REMOVE ILIAS

>erubetie ruining that couch
fuck, can't have anything nice

>she doesn't even suck cocks
this is why she's worst girl

Yeah. Search for your original amount of medals (ex: if you have 100 medals, search for 2*100+1 = 201), buy something really cheap, search for your new amount of medals (ex: if you bought something worth 10 medals, then search for 2*90+1 = 181), and then repeat until you find the right number.

The only thing that bothers me is, why is it a right foot? It makes no sense since the right foot is shaped under the assumption that a left foot is there to complement and split the load. If it was a species that evolved with a single foot, well, I'm not really sure what that would look like. But I'm fairly certain they wouldn't have a right foot as their only foot.

Erubestie's soft love jelly won't tear it up like big scaly claws, feet, and lower bodies will.
Or all that shedding from Tamamo.

But she can't control whether or not something is soaked like the rest can control their body parts (except tamamo i can't really argue for her sake)

You're gonna get gangraped.

Linking to the panda is fine and has always been fine.

>he never killed alice

There's not enough blue parrots in the world to gangrape me.

>merely contends with a footrub.
>Not killing Alice

That one's boring. The rest of the planet will always like like sex with Alice more.

Alice and the succubus trio have the best vaginas

t. Panty Sensei

I'm sure she can control the viscosity of her body.

I dunno I think Goddess Pussy is canonically Best Pussy.

We have yet to see vaginal sex with the succubus sisters, but Luka doesn't ejaculate instantly inside her pussy while he does inside Alice's.

They pretty much have canonically better Mary Sue pussy.

Goddess Pussy is so good it burns Luka's brain of all other thoughts and memories.

Alma Elma should be up there too, remember how high she actually ranked, she was between Tamamo and Alice

Most high-ranking monster pussy do this.

Posting best pussy

You know it, I'm looking forward to lovey dovey sex with her so much

A challenger appears!

You wouldn't fuck a cat

I'm glad your dog is ok.

My dog was also sick recently.

oh god i just realized - with part 2 coming out there's gonna be more of these annoying mutts to talk to in every town

Not necessarily. Taking Pochi to all of them in part 1 completes her little storyline quite nicely, where she comes to some epiphany regarding her fears that doggirls are becoming too domesticated or something.

There's no point to more.

Enough other characters have ongoing sidequests and such as it is, and part 2 is bound to add more.

Since Setouichi had the giant sameface chariot chimera, is this Un_Do's self-parody tittymonster?

Big slimes!

OwO what's this
looks cute

No complaints here.

This bitch could probably fill a small pool full of breastmilk.

repurearia 2, its not out yet
go play the first one meanwhile, it should be mandatory for any /mggg/ user
mega.nz/#!gZc2iYoa!dFEB_qXYzubinUjYCdr1q3Eq-suf80ezg4RXVSHZ9vE

I do love breast expansion and giga breasts from time to time so this is fine by me.

Un_Do's tittymonster is actually neat, Chimera Chariot was just what the shit

Well the Chariot and Dragon Girl were going to look better.

So... where do we get Paradox now that Subike died? I recently found the original trilogy and finished playing that.

I'd gotten most versions of Paradox from various Mega uploads. Anons will do it.

I'll be buying it myself but I'm too lazy to upload, sorry.

Another taur? Dragontaur?

Luka Nero Marcellus and Heinrich team when?

I want my full hero blood team.

It was what Setouichi was gonna do before they went with "girl in a dragon mouth".

now this is a cute sandworm, a lot better then that taur-worm thing called dahlia

reminder

I knew it. She's just as dirty-minded as the monsters.

[Teterun] Umikemushi Mayu
exhentai.org/g/987529/9cfc0a294e/
Here, you can have this sandworm doujin!

monster girl gamu!

>>>/tumblr/

This art is atrocious!

lizard feet

callling this crap art is a insult

Indeed it would be an insult to shitty art, for it's in a tier below shit art

The backgrounds are much nicer looking than all the other art in Quest Failed. Are they stock pictures?

ew those nails

Jesus, that's horafying!

This needs to be an apoptosis.

Hooooooooore

I want those feet on my wenis

Rip and tear until it is done

Summer is around the corner, and the best monstergirl for summer is...!