I just bought a KIA

Ask me anything.

2.0 Turbo Kia Optima. Just like pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyUNhgKQPus
youtube.com/watch?v=4BlUaGVikAU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice one OP. I recently purchased a 2014 Kia Optima SX turbo as well back in March and have been enjoying every bit of it as a daily driver.

Even impressed my cousin enough with it that now he's looking at getting one.

I got mine in the Titanium metallic color scheme.

Yours is clean as hell. Any plans to do anything more to it? Or keep it as is?

And I can't recommend the panoramic roof enough. Tell your cousin to check it out if he likes it.

>buying boring midsize sedans that suffer from shitty modern car design
kys

How does it feel to be a brain-dead subhuman?

What makes you think it's boring? The turbo lag? The ability to wring 270whp with a few bolt-ons and run 13s and get 30+MPG on the high way in a fucking kia with air conditioned seats, glass roof, and room for your girl and mine to make out in the back seat on the way to make you my cuck?

If it means I don't have to deal with you and your kind, pretty fucking good actually.

>room for your girl and mine to make out in the back seat on the way to make you my cuck?

Optima owner here, you really can do almost everything in those back seats.

The fact that if you removed the badges it'd look like every other midsize sedan and the fact that it's cucked by pedestrian safety regulations and CAFE laws. The fact that you could've gotten something much more interesting/fun for the price.

You're right, I could have gotten a mustang.

youtube.com/watch?v=wyUNhgKQPus

And been a laughing stock.

How comfy is it? How'd the ride quality

Smooth, quiet inside, leather seats make it comfy and easy to clean.

Air conditioned seats, yo! In the summer my balls are sweat sponge, and my back is covered in sweat, not any more. Ride quality is amazing, I test rode it over pot holes and cracked roads, then over train tracks. And the suspension did the heavy lifting. The seat it's self is pretty damn comfortable, if a little light on padding.

At least test drive one.

>1995 mustang gt
>gook car owners are so fucking delusional they have to compare their modern, trash cars to cars over 20 years old to look good

lmao

>Modular V8 with mods got it's ass handed to it by a turbo 4 gook sedan.
>Mustang owners are paragons of good taste

lol user just buy a miata or some other shitty 25 year old car I approve of. The autism here is off the charts

I have the best rebadged gook box.

Will smoke your shit in the downhill m8

>exhaust/gears
>""""""""mods""""""""
>gook car owners deflecting from the fact that their cars get BTFO by everything newer than 20 years old

rotflmao

>Barely keeps up with a 20 year old mustang

Holy shit you fucked up OP

Please stop posting pictures of Hyundai Elentras. The Kia Optima sx turbo steering wheel (like op's) is leather.

You really don't know anything about the car itself and just return to spatting anti-hyundai anti-kia rhetoric.

Keep tripfagging, it helps me hide all of your posts from now on.

Turbo swap, and a tune.

youtube.com/watch?v=4BlUaGVikAU

Poor BMW...

>the smartest person in the room is whoever is selling the Kia

Yeah, you could have got one, and had 400+hp naturally aspirated. Instead you drive a Kia.

looking into getting a forte myself, OP.

Fucking love everytime I order something from them. Always got jokes.

I hope you enjoy it user, I don't know why you would post here of all places about your Korean car, but enjoy it.

I bet you drive a VW golf shitbox

Very cool the air conditioned seats is what appeals to. California being extra with the summer

The Optima is far from the worst offender in terms of shitty modern car design.