California

>California
>no tinting
>octane limited to 91
>taxes outrageous

Why exactly do you live there again?

>octane limited to 91
For what purpose?

All cars in the US that require premium only require 91 unless you have a tune for 93.

Porsche recommends 93.

Not to mention the state is almost bankrupt.

i don't, and im glad

if you can't buy guns why live in x state? so boring

Because of calicucks they will run 91 fine.

Yuropoors of the US.

Muh smog

>CARB shit

End me

Doesn't higher octane burn slower?

>tfw i run no cat and full emissions delete because my state doesn't care

cause 6 figure salary and thick filipinas

It's the only reason I could find even though with 93 you should be able to advance the timing more.

I would imagine slower burn = slightly less gas used = slightly less damaged (((environment)))

So why is it not available for purchase

Weather, mountains, ocean ,Beach, money. I run race gas with lead.

I can still get 110 down the street.

No smog check any engine swap I want. total freedom. smog is by county only poor fags don't have a vacation house in no smog check county.

I run av gas.

Why would someone go online and tell lies

>be californian
>have tinted windows
>use 87
>pay less than $2k a year in property taxes
u mad?

Live in Tahoe can confirm no smog check ever.

Hi fellow prop 13 bro.

>third worlders
>fat
>worst facial features in all of Asia
I have no idea why you think this is good.
>cost of living is so high you have to make 100k to afford rent on your roach infested shack without starving

>cuz I work for the state, lel

and really the taxes are the shittiest if you live in El Eh and the gay area. Elsewhere, it's mostly manageable.

Haha nah bro that's not true thanks to my daddy's trust fund I run 200 octane jet fuel in my sesto elemento that I daily fucking poorfags

>weather
>beautiful women
>gorgeous beaches
>awesome food
>lots of great driving routes and touges

And of course I'm too autistic to make friends anywhere else

This but
>I can't even make friends here

Oh well, don't need friends to run the canyon :'^)

Cost of living. All of Cali is not Hollywood and gay bay. nor Cal is cheap AF allong with the foot bills and the valley. Houses are 59k in Fresno

>Houses are 59k in Fresno
Yeah but the catch is you have to live in Fresno

it's a small price to pay to not be surrounded by commie faggot SJWs.

plus it's closer to what matters, open twisty highways and beautiful natural scenery.

Don't forget:
>no guns allowed

>plus it's closer to what matters, open twisty highways and beautiful natural scenery.

We have plenty of that down here if you know where to go but I agree the people here fucking suck. People up in central were way more real even if they generally weren't the brightest.

Huh? Dude I have a ton of guns, been hunting since I was a kid. You know we got lots of gun ranges and gun shops even in LA right?

Not really. I'm pretty sure it's just a federal thing.

Higher octane let's you run higher compression, meaning better thermal efficiency. Good for everything.

If the temperatures get way too high though, NOx starts forming and thus your smog goes up.

I'm not talking about fud guns, my dude. I literally can't bring half my guns to Cali because people are afraid of detachable "high capacity" magazines and pistol grips.

Come to s/o/cal meets m-nigguh

Fuck it, I own all those anyway

>because people are afraid of detachable "high capacity" magazines and pistol grips.

Ah yes that retarded shit, they have no excuse or rational explanation for it other than "muh feely feels"

Had my sights set on a .300 carbine with folding stock and foregrip until I found out being more comfortable while shooting is a major threat to humanity.

There's a video of one of our politicians explaining how an ar-15 cans shoot "6,000 rounds per minute, extremely dangerous" it will make you froth at the mouth in anger if you live here.

Find one of these for sale brand new in California and I'll take back all the shit I've ever said about your state.

Pic related is what a Cali compliant ar15 looks like. I'm not doing that to all my guns lol.

Mine looks normal and it's CA legal. I have a work around fixed magazines of course

What would happen if you converted to what it used to be and took to firing range? They'd tell me to gtfo?

I want to come to one man, I think the next one is on the 19th but I'm gonna be in Maine visiting my aunt.

I wanted to come to previous ones but my headlights were fucked, finally got new ones so I'm not embarrassed anymore.

What is so hard about finding a 9x19mm pistol? I thought you were going to post a scar-h with folding stock and pistol grip.

>be floridian
>live outside medium sized city away from everyone but still a quick drive to get whatever I want
>no inspections
>can do whatever to my vehicles
>similar weather
>similar beach babes
>similar illegals
>better gun laws
not even a little

You forgot one important thing
>roads suck

califonia handungun roster. Means most newer pistols can't be sold in California.

actually the roads are being redone in my town so it's quite nice
some back roads are just narrow around here

Hurricanes, Cubans, Haitians, and humidity tho

Your states pretty cool other than that; weather is a huge deal for me though

He's forgetting a few, actually.
>Hot as fuck in the summer.
>No mountains.
They have way better beaches though. Don't get me wrong: I would much rather have a second home in Florida than Cali, but I already live in the mountains.

>be floridian
>have IQ of 35

What's so hard about finding a 308 rifle? ;^)
gg no re

hurricanes aren't a big issue unless you either
>live right next to river/beach
>have a bunch of trees right next to your house
as long as you leave a nice open area around your house and have a generator, there isn't anything to worry about

humidity is shitty but you get used to it, you just gotta use it as a excuse to always go swimming in a spring whenever possible

Yeah but that's not as big of a deal as the rifle restrictions, I mean you can still get a walther p99 or a sig p226 so it's whatever to me

I hear you, central is like that too

>no mountains
Dealbreaker

Never seen their beaches though they are highly acclaimed

>What's so hard about finding a 308 rifle?
Nothing, we could buy them at big 5 in my hometown growing up

The US seriously lacks mountainous terrain with beach access - at least affordably.

Makes me wonder if living somewhere like Chile would be worth it.

at least in florida you can find quiet back roads to hoon on because all the retired old people are sleeping by 9:00

>Makes me wonder if living somewhere like Chile would be worth it.

Have you been anywhere in South America? Especially Chile? lol. The roads are absolutely shit.

I haven't. I'm hoping to travel a lot of it someday when I actually have disposable income.

Florida is flat as shit what backroads are you talking about.

Just because you aren't driving on a main road doesnt mean its all of a sudden a Touge.

There is absolutely no elevation change.

Pic related is in Tennessee. Deals Gap. That is what I consider a real backroad as it is a Mountain Pass.

Its a beautiful country but you are in for a treat if you think you'd be able to live there.

I guess if you speak spanish, really like the culture/food and don't mind making substantially less money. Their infrastructure also leaves much to be desired as pointed out

not every road has to be downhill to be twisty and fun, but i guess it does help slower cars accelerate faster so that's kinda a plus

Friend of mine has a DPMS pattern AR-10
t. Californian

I was using a false equivalence as he tried to do.
Also, not trying to insult you, but if it's a DPMS it's a LR308 pattern rifle, nor an AR10. Parts are different.

>Why exactly do you live there again?
I don't but the no tinting law makes it appealing.

>not every road has to be downhill to be twisty and fun

have you ever driven an actual twisty downhill road. It is stupid fun and rewarding if you know what you are doing. I personally dont find anything fun about a straight road but if you do, you're in the perfect state for it.

>Living in a liberal shithole
>Ever

>makes it appealing
>SoCal is one of the sunniest places in the US
Kay.

>be me
>live in east bay
>bought and fully paid off house way before recession
>dont have to deal with outrageous prices
feels good knowing when my friends were traveling and exploring i bought a house and they are paying rent still
also
if you have a view of the bay or any sight
rent could go up 2k more and price of house 100k

>Cali
>just no front windows (makes sense huh?)
>e85 and 105 is greatly available
>it's not too bad, only problem is how it's being used (not very well)

I would much rather live around liberals and hippies than I would possibly militant (alt) right wingers.Those people are some of the most unpleasant, angry, belligerent and dumb people you will ever meet.

This nigga doesn't know about Andrew.

That's not a bad thing. What's bad is living in San Fran. Worst decision I've ever made it's a shit hole. Makes fresno look like it's the cleanest city

Faggot

the problem with liberals isn't the liberals themselves

its the homless and minorities they like to keep around as pets

>They'd tell me to gtfo?
If they were nice to you because you're a regular and the operator likes you. But if you're just some nobody, they are obligated by law to quietly call the police when they encounter illegal weapons. The police then show up to either arrest or make you give it up. You may also get a search warrant (standard) to search your car and home when you have illegal weaponry.

what a shithole

It's law for firing ranges to report illegal items. Don't range them.

>be Californian
>moving to Arizona this fall
>I can take off my front license plates
>I'll be able to tint my windows
>70-75mph freeway speed limits
>I can offroad wherever I want
>I can have a gun on the same day that I purchase it
>I can carry said gun in my truck with no permit
>gas is cheaper
>property is cheaper
Oh no but my sales tax is a bit higher oh no

California is literally the worst state in the USA.

It's still California and people in flyover country don't know the difference anyway. we are all movie stars here that rode surfboards to school.

And you can't go outside without your flesh searing off

how the fuck are you guys driving with 91 (95 in europe) and call it "premium" while our "more expensive" gas has rating of 98?

My car runs better on 94 than it does on 91

Different rating systems dumbass

no shit son thats why i said (95 in europe) i know about AKI and RON

You're all impoverished lowlife bootlickers to me.

94 AKI is equivalent to 98 RON

Because I grew up here and seen the leftist degradation firsthand.
Just haven't seen the opportunity to move yet.
Probably going to go into the military, then get out and go to Montana, not this cuck state so I can still get my mountain land fix.

okay but how available is it?

Everywhere here in Ontario

Funny all Trump voters in my town. All large land owners all have guns and big diesel pickup trucks. All many generations born in California not wetbacks or Midwest east coast transplants. feels good man.

I didnt know USA had already annexed canada

Canada is basically the US lite

J U S T

That doesn't sound too terrible, homes in the GTA are far more expensive thanks to chinks

But you will never get a loan only making 90k a year.

>Le smug animu face

Come to California young man houses in the central valley are 40-60k Bakersfield is really nice with the river running from the abundant water of the Sierra snow pac.