Truckerfag Thread - /TFG/

>All Truckers Are Sexual Dynamos Edition

Brevious Bread: >44 tonnes of dry truck wash
>34tires a rollin'
>Sign that lease and I'll have you swatted while you're live on your faggy Twitch stream
>>CDL how to do I then for to get it? Private driving school or community college, or your cousin Ricky
>Never trust the megacorporations, and never cut a deal with a dragon
>Memes.item
>Swift: Best in grass
>Hot Local Supertruckers Want To Team Drive With You Today

>Truckerfag's floor is lightly oiled with heart healthy olive oil
>Bepis and Whiney: Secret Lovers???
>Oilfagis shilling for the powerful gas-powered pressure-washer lobby
>Freon's new Pete is breddy flaming
>PTL harkens for a slower, simpler time where we shitposted on atrucking themed imageboard on the internet with smartphones
>Primefag is in love with a dark haired boy with fiery eyes and dreams no one could steal
>Grainguy is on top of a water tower with a can of John Deere green proclaiming his love as you read this
>Gundam is probably trying to figure out the quickest and most economical way to rapidly decompose and dispose of a roughly all-night diner waitress sizedpile of biomass
>Balam is currently shitposting from the cell of an Argentine jail in a wing designated for foreigners
>Doublesfag is just sitting there watching the wheels not go round and round
>EF is still at large, and considered chromed and extremely flattopped
>Bandit has a reasonably fuckable wife

Other urls found in this thread:

hydrochemsystems.com/touchless-truck-wash-soaps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess truck washes are expensive? He had the nose in before too lol

>harkens
Hankers.

I'll cut you some slack because of your use of arcology in the last thread.

Definition ofharken

intransitive verb

1: to listen or give respectful attention:hearken

2:hark back—usually used withbackharkenback to our earlier topica way of life thatharkensback to pre-Columbian times

>Arcology
Zoz. I go a big rubbery one for just about anything cyberpunk.

You deserve a flatline for that damage control. Hanker was better and you know it.

>usually used withbackharkenback to our earlier topica

Please explain.

He obviously doesn't need the money. Why not just sit at mom's house eating tendies and playing ETS2?

Its liquid asphalt for road work I do believe.

Yeah, copying and pasting went all wonky with the spacing. Did it in the OP blurb too I noticed.

Zoz. I'm hankering to fire up the Ono-Sendai and punch some deck.

Lol, that's one of our old trucks. They were dogs because of the 9 speeds the company got talked into somehow. Not to mention emissions Cummins engines

im thinking of taking up trucking because im really doing anything with my life and I need something thats simple and will make me money while I get my shit together. Whats the job like and what are some good companies to look for as a beginner.

Some of you guys are ok don't come in to trucking school tomorrow fucking moving my date back because bus and boxtruck fags

im applying for my license and i plan to an hero, where would be a good place to crash to cause as many deaths as possible and what company should i screw over?

Oh. I thought you were meeming dankly in the OP post

I will say that it's a pretty good job to get your shit figured out in

your misery is your own fault. Don't drag other people down into your sad, pathetic existence (I'm assuming you're the alliefag, btw)

>A Memer Dankly
Neg on that, chummer.

I've taken to writing up the op posts a little ahead of time on a note app so I don't lose what I've written if Clover crashes, but for whatever reason, it fugged ub :DDD

Man I miss running that concrete pump lads oh well just turned 23 about to get hazmat and start hauling fuel once the boom kicks off at the start of the next war, probably make like 100k per year right lads

primefag is getting his shit straightened out almost every night by the sounds of it

My last truck wash was $110. I've been letting cold patch chill out on my frame the last 2 months.

>2010+7.75
>using clover
I sure hope you guys aren't phoneposting from a bargain bin phone that can't handle an argentinian beadwork BBS feed in the stock browser with the native extension.

For a long time I couldn't post from Safari and had to use Chrome. But they must have fixed whatever the issue was. I never used Clover tho.

Clover is the best way to browse Veeky Forums. I'm surprised to learn there are people who don't use it.

Android Firefox doesn't work with the file picker. I've been switching to Naked Browser when I have to post dank memes.
>/g/'s browser

Tip top keck

>thought you was maymays
>sad keanu meme
it was me the whole time, and I'm still not trolling

I just want to know how truckerfags wash trucks; is it like 4 wheels? how much kerosene is too much??
and why they do stupid shit like
JUST PAY ME $50

It takes me a couple hours to fully clean the truck with a power washer. I wet it down, soap it with whatever i have in the garage, scrub it with a longass brush, rinse it off, wipe the mirrors and windows with a dry cloth. Kerosene is for oil and tar haulers.

>mfw an actual answer
thanks my dude
so u don't use a ladder, just a long brush?
what type of head?
any parts that need special attention?

To remove road grime use 50% kero, 40% truck wash and 10% water. Spray on and let sit for an hour then broom and pressure wash off.

That's what you get for doing drugs.

>I just want to know how truckerfags wash trucks
I hit a Blue Beacon when it fits in the load plans because that's the only place the company pays for washes.

How long ago did you stop being a junkie?

What retard thought this was a good spot for the dipstick?

>Browsing a Belgian boulangerie enthusiant chatroom without a purpose designed app

Its like you don't even want to shitpost.

>simple

It's not as simple as some people make it out to be, man. There is alot to learn and inattention can get you and a host of other people killed.

>pic related

Shit...muh trip wasn't up

Chlorine tanker on fire.
How dead am I when it goes bang?

Its not chlorine, it is sulphuric acid. How dissolved will I be when it goes bang?

I had two drivers make rude gestures at me today while passing them. First one was a TransAm fucker who gave me the bird as I passed his cucked ass, and the other one audibly mouthed "fuck you" at me. I wasn't tailgating or swerving at them, so what the hell did I do wrong?

Also got treated to my first weigh station inspection.

They just h8ers bein mad jelly of ur speed

Haters gonna hate

Did they throw cold water on you and inspect your penis?

Also, am I supposed to go through weight stations when I'm bobtail?

what is kero?
>inb4 frog noises
what brand/type of truck wash?
are these gud?
hydrochemsystems.com/touchless-truck-wash-soaps/
>are touchless soaps like big boy turtle wax?

is this typical for fleets?

But it is pretty simple.

Walking is simple but you find people fucking that up all the time because they don't look where they are going.

The only difference is that even a ham planet tripping only, on average, would gross 300 lbs, where as a truck driver tripping, on average, grosses 30 tons

Kero=kerosene

The IDEA is simple. The execution is not.
There are quite a few skills to learn to do this job successfully.

It is not "simple" to back a 53' trailer, it takes practice like learning any other skill

It is not simple to successfully navigate 2000 miles cross country and through heavy traffic, construction, detours, scales, rush hours in major cities, etc.

You depend on GPS alone and you will end up somewhere you can't get out of. Trucking is not like walking, there are a shit ton of things you have to learn to be successful in this job.

What kind of Trucking work would I expect to find in North/North Eastern Minnesota?

It's technically all very easy but people mess up when they get lazy or inattentive. You have to learn a lot of stuff to be successful in any job, the main difference is that mistakes made in a truck are just on a much, much larger scale than most other jobs

>relying on GPS alone
>not navigating by way of a globe attached to the dash and a sextant

Hauling frozen fish on a dog sled between towns?

>>Swift: Best in grass

Thank fuck I'm /hourlyhiremasterrace/. They have shutdown the highway for the next 3 hours.

Rood.

>Relying on a globe and sextant
>Not drawing on deep genetic ancestral memory to innately know where you are at all times

Well cocksucks, here's the deal.
Fmsca changed their minds. And I'm ordering a glider for 2018
310" flat top 389 with a 99 CAT. No elogs for me. And well I'm fucking awesome.
I am Eternal. Forever.

Meme all you want but that sounds like a comfy life.

Also I took my gf to warped after she got out the looney hospital. Saw gwar.. they covered us in blood. It was fun.

>Also I took my gf to warped after she got out the looney hospital
Get your life together.

Eat my ass brotha
I'm the fucking king of the road

Gf or truck stop lizard?

Gf my Shizz nizzz
Got a fucking 50cal gonna put a round through ur engine block what up.

>there's already a new /tfg/
>it's 62 replies in

>Posing with your truck
>MFW
Nigga you gay.

Also, y u no be namefag anymore?

Glad to see your cute nerd is well enough to be released.

Bruh, just work less.

Happy?

I mean, you could have posted a spread, but I won't complain.

Post nudes plz I missed last ef dump.

>those crackwhore eyes

>I pay more for less room and have to lay down to pull my pants on because "looking cool is super important.

K

But yet he claims to not care what people think about him. LMAO!

>looney hospital
Now i understand why you keep her. I bet the sex is unreal. Crazy bitches always fuck the best.

EURO TAKEOVER

Pretty dumb. They're gonna fuck you later, 2019, maybe 2020, but they'll fuck you. With all the regulations for logs and fuel efficiency, you really think they'll just sit back and let these 4mpg paper logged gliders scoot under the radar? Just admit an era has ended. The OOIDA put up a good fight but the battle is already over.

I believe trucks are slways supposed to. Better safe than sorry.

>Imagines shifting and navigating

IDK how people got anywhere before GPS. Im spoiled as fuck by it because when I first started I had a fairly poor sense of direction. Luckily I only drive locally (within 230 miles) of the Bay Area, CA.

I've been driving for over a year and Ive yet to see a lot lizard. I wanna try one at least once.

Im this user. Does anyone know if there are any lot lizards in Northern California?

I need a quick rundown on Superior Carriers.

Sorry fellas no EF dumps on current chicks.
Any girl without makeup
I don't care. But I know what. U can eat my ass
This is a blue board and I'm apaulled.

Your sleeper is a lot more spacious than it looks on the outside.

Peterbuilt chipboard cuckshed tardis.

You would call the place in advance and they would give you directions. You stop at a pay phone, call them, and then write down the directions. But you can just use an atlas to get from city to city.

>Any girl without makeup
Crackwhore eyes shine through with or without false advertising.

>makeup.
Btw everyone in the king of trucking and I have big balls

r/trashy says thanks

She rides with you? How fucking annoying can that get

Well I won't get into details but we almost died a couple times. Almost got jailed a couple times. She actually did go to jail once.
Man if I wasn't already d0xxed I could lay down some real shit but.... it's fun and equally as horrifying

>I could lay down some real shit
Sure m8, sure.

fuck you, you don't know what ive been through. If I cant be happy then no one else should be happy either you fat piece of shit. I'll make these cunts pay with 20 tons of diesel and steel

This one time at peterbuilt camp

elliot rodger pls leave.

None of that matters my man.

Are her truck farts fucking DANK?

>foot tattoo

>Hardee's
>smoking
>american flag tool box

Zoz. Driver Who?

Her forehead is 60% of her face. Jessica Nigri watch out you got a contender.

I'm a real hard cunt.

Made in China
What up
If I wasn't doxed already I would lay some Netflix original series type shit down. Might write a novel someday
.I think u know the answer to that. One night she ripped a machine burst of about 8-10 rapid fire farts into my groin as we were spooning in my certified fucking flat top

Looks good, In North Brisbane? Fucking tow truck driver are scum when it comes to crashes.

Like every other supertrucker out there