Daily reminder that while you're benchracing and weebposting here sportbike riders are playing need for speed most...

Daily reminder that while you're benchracing and weebposting here sportbike riders are playing need for speed most wanted in real life and getting away every time on an uncatchable machine that costs 5k

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhy_8tbt3bU&t=0m44s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MYmqZBDk_eI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSoX_Ssq4oY
get-good.net/index.php?title=NFS_Help
youtube.com/watch?v=B_Qq_5SlFSw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbpv5TIVKg8
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Motorcyclist-Helicopter-Chase-Philadelphia-Kelly-Drive-I-676-402558475.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uBO_366ngIc
youtube.com/watch?v=o6BCH-GVM9o&t=7m5s
youtu.be/dRbEEY6_9io?t=95
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=MYmqZBDk_eI
yeah dude bikes are sick

Same shit will happen if you drive your shitbox in the wrong lane at full speed around a blind curve. That cyclist probably survived with all limbs intact, you'd have your steering column through your chest.

He did. Pretty fucked up arm, but made a full recovery.

He's still a pretentious asshole though, as you've probably guessed.

Nigga ask me if I give a fuck because if some drunk retard or some highschooler not paying attention hits me the difference is I won't fucking die in a car.

Bikers btfo, fuck outta here

>survived
>fucked up arm
>pretentious asshole
>Porsche
Your description made me think of someone in particular. After going back and seeing the suggested videos below, it's confirmed for Yammie.

>getting away every time

Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSoX_Ssq4oY

I'd rather play Need for Speed II SE, though.

I wish. Fucking 32 bit only :C

get-good.net/index.php?title=NFS_Help

Or just skip to NFS4 for maximum comfy.

You guys on bikes that do this shit are absolute madmen. Stay safe friends.

Until they brake check a caddy for occupying the lane they wanted to squid around in and end up getting turned into slop by it.

Where I live police doesn't follow you with a fucking helicopter if you run away. There's so many back roads and twisties, hidden paths. It would be easy to escape police.

You also die in a "glorious" 90s soulless japanese sports shitbox, that's actually a low budget 130hp piece of shit meant to scrape up the market that wants a porsche/ford/BMW but can't afford one. Personally, I'd rather slide down a deserted highway wearing a leather suit than tumble down one trapped in an NA miata with a flimsy fashion accessory of a roll bar and the stock three point harness.

Below a certain price point you're really better off getting a bike, even/especially as a track-exclusive toy

Above a certain price point, modern sports cars can pull more Gs around corners (that's what you like, right?) and are much, much safer.

>buy ultra-light, ultra-uncomfortable sportbike optimized for road and track racing
>go fast in a straight line
>not getting the right bike when they all cost $5k used and abused anyways

i dont get all these self proclaimed speed enthusiasts that are too fucking scared of motorcycles, when speed is all about the adrenaline kick?

youtube.com/watch?v=B_Qq_5SlFSw

buy a used gixxer for 10k and go 300kmh +

>risking your own life, possibly becoming a small dent in a truck fender
>not just risking everyone elses and possibly plowing through several cars in your 3 tonne drag machine

do you even scumbag

lanesplitting at that speed is pretty fucking retarded even by biker standards

The only people scared of motorcycles are the people that ride them

>lane splitting through stopped traffic only, putting along at 1mph dragging the rear brake
>slowing below countersteering speed for 90ยบ corners, because "what if gravel bro"
>riding below the speed limit on unfamiliar twisty roads
>high vis jackets
>all the gear all of the time even when you're scooting around at 35mph and getting passed by cyclists on long downhill runs
>premature tire replacement
>going full old man and refusing to lean further than 1 o'clock outside of a track day
>actually buying shitty naked bikes over cooler, faster sportbikes with 50 more HP, and doing so enough to skew the market towards weak shit like 700cc TWO cyllinder engines and oversized dirtbikes

fuck anyone else hops on and twists the throttle as far as they fucking can and holds on because bikes are for going fast

I call bikes hamburger helper. That's what they help turn riders into. Each and every dead or crippled squid brings our species one step closer to perfection.

Lol man you're so cool :^)

Dude, bikers all secretly agree

>Go to /dbt/
>"Bikes are the last bastion of natural selection"
>"squids deserved it"
>"one less harleyfag"

That's because they too are so cool.

so what kind of bike does your boyfriend have?

It hurts me to tell you that not everyone has a boyfriend, though clearly it is normal for you.

>need for speed most wanted
what if I'm not an underage faggot?

I wouldn't admit i suck harley riders cock either, faggot

>Projecting his insecurity and homophobia yet again.

You're so cute, cupcake.

toddler bringing the heat

fuckin rekt

>americans voicing their concerns of safety about motorcycles despite living in a country with the worst road safety standards, highest likelihood of getting fucking shot on the streets and zero healthcare

ayyy lmao

Then get out of my interwebz.
>t. 26 yo WRR-WRRUMM enthusiast
Not even motocops drive like this around here. Are you from the land of the retired?

going around corners is more fun and yall know it

That RSV4 is so happy. Look at him go :D

Not everyone drives a 90s shitbox, user.

Work in a trauma center. Retards fuck up and badly break their legs and get horrible road rash very often doing wheelies on crotch rockets

fucking yammienoob.
has he killed himself yet?

sometimes I get angry about the fact that I have to pay many hundred bucks for these retards every months. then I remember how fucked up their bodies are and how they're going to struggle when they're old.

HELLO FAGGOTS

TRY THIS IN MAJOR CITIES WITH CONSTANT AIR COVERAGE YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>b-but you c-can't outrun the h-h-helicopter
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbpv5TIVKg8
Besides, they don't call a helicopter on you for speeding fucktard. And anyway, if you care at all about driving then you don't live in a major city.

holy shit lol

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Motorcyclist-Helicopter-Chase-Philadelphia-Kelly-Drive-I-676-402558475.html
Pigs BTFO.

E J E C T E D
J
E
C
T
E
D

>HIDING UNDER THE OVERPASS
LMAO EPIKK

IN A CITY WITH REAL COPS THEY'D HAVE A CRUISER ON HIM THE MINUTE HE STOPPED

>imblying underage faggots even know about the glory of pic related released in 2005

t.nobike

the pic in the op is from a group I ride with in a major city they never send helis after us they have like actual murders to deal with and shit

>Heat level: 4

I know which video you're talking about. Brake checking is retarded everyone with a brain just passes those morons going 120

youtube.com/watch?v=uBO_366ngIc

the music from that game is permanently burned into my cerebral cortex

>Daily reminder that sportbike riders are retarded knuckle draggers who die left and right because they want to go fast but don't have the skills or work ethic to earn money so they could buy a fast car instead.

> stock three point harness
what?

ive done this in cars but have always wanted a sport bike just specifically for this purpose

Cars can't do pic related.

HOLY SHIT

>hey let's make a dangerous motor vehicle even more dangerous lol.

Fast cars are pretty boring

They can corner at higher speeds, but can't turn as sharply. Guess where all the fun is?

inb4 drifting
Ruining your tires for no reason isn't fun. You're just simulating the sharp handling of a motorcycle by forcing the car to pivot beyond the limits of its tires.

cars are also much more forgiving if you fuck up though.

Yes, because real life is just like a vidya and cops can teleport to black your way when they are not in sight

>but don't have the skills or work ethic to earn money so they could buy a fast car instead.
i can immediately smell benchracing busrider faggot all over this post. Bread on hood of fast car right now fag. Not like it matters, if you had a new viper and could keep up with a shitty 15 year old 600 you still wouldnt take the plate off and run

Did I ever say I was rich? Did I ever say I had a super fast car? No I fucking didn't. I'm a college student with a nice car that is decently quick but nothing special. The reason so many mouth breathing affliction t shirt wearing faggots ride sport bikes is because sport bikes are cheap speed. You go to a dealer and finance a CBR 1000 RR or some shit for barely any cash from your shitty warehouse job, then ride around like a faggot laughing at how you're faster than everyone whilst not maintaining your shit and riding on bald tires. Then you drop it and get road rash and go do drugs or some other shit instead of going to college or having aspirations in life. Obviously not all bikers are like this, but most other the faggots I see around here are total fucking squids

holy fuck look how salty the cagerfag is
stay mad roflmao

I support this meme. Everyone who posts on Veeky Forums should drive like this and if you don't you're a faggot

ugh us bikers right?

"Going fast" to have fun is super fucking retarded anyway. I hope every motorcycle rider and car driver in this thread fucking dies on a lonely road. Unfortunately, the rest of us have to deal with you shitting the bed because your retarded ass usually ends up in a hospital being paid for by those of us who aren't edgy children that get upset about seatbelt laws.

All because you dumbfucks can't get your kicks smoking pot and jacking off like the rest of us. Do us all a favor and ride a rollercoaster instead so I can drive my model 3 without one of you pigeonheaded flailpiles slamming into it.

More

That's yammienoob everyone knows he's an idiot, that's the second Daytona he's fucked to shit.

Yes because we all know you'll live forever and ever.

Of course you won't just be shitting your pants in a retirement home regretting all the stupid shit you didn't do becuase now you're confined to a wheel chair and losing your mind to dementia.

Its more engaging on a bike, since you're using your entire body to make the bike turn.

better than sitting in one right now because you decided to act like a child on a machine likely to fucking mangle you for cheap thrills

enjoy your colostomy bag

>cost 6k usd brand new
>faster than basically any car
>does whoolies

Safety risks can be minimized if you're not an idiot, its worth the fun.

>On an enthusiast board
>"Going fast" to have fun is super fucking retarded anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=o6BCH-GVM9o&t=7m5s

HI-KEK

That sounds like more reason to be concerned about riding motorcycle. Are you retarded?

youtu.be/dRbEEY6_9io?t=95