/mbgg/ - Mobage General #697

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to report and ignore shitposters instead of helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#colopl
irccloud.com/#!/ircs://irc6.rizon.net:6697/#colopl
yande.re/post?tags=chobipero
twitter.com/wcat_project/status/862910646962102272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are there any good dungeon crawlers? I actually thought Dungeons&Girls wasn't half bad, but it had some big flaws.

Will this team take me through expert underground or do I need something else? Any information or advice would be helpful, I haven't spent too much on the game so my options are limited and I need to ration who I bring to 60

The Shironeko IRC has been real active these past few days so i'm going to take a post here to remind people it exists in case people want to do co-op with other /mbgg/ people or just join the /mbgg/ channel

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#colopl
irccloud.com/#!/ircs://irc6.rizon.net:6697/#colopl

New Honkers equip gacha up.

>Get featured sword in first 10-roll
>Dump rest of my gems to try for stigmata
>Get another featured sword and chainsaw sword instead

Can't complain about those rolls, but I also probably should've stopped after the first one.

Should've saved me one, now I won't get anything when I roll.

Don't worry, you'll probably get all my stigmata.

Nah got another sword, weapon gacha is actually generous as shit. Debating whether to say fuck it with the last of mine for the stigmata, what's the boost on it for fire since I'm running Shrine Farmer (C) since it had himeko boosts on it.

>Houkai
>Generous

Can those words really be put together?

>T: something about explosions happening when you hit enemies with burn status
>C: +1% flame damage per combo, up to around 100ish
>B: more burn duration, more burn damage

So C is the only direct fire damage boost, and there's stronger ones. But all three are relevant for S Himeko, so it seems better than trying for those 1/3 sets.

See you perverts in a week or two

Is there any different between kiwi and cloud?

Cloud keeps you online for at least two hours from the time of you disconnecting or closing the tab and is more customizable but you have to register.

Kiwi is just a regular web IRC client.

I haven't been here in over year, what's the current fotm?

soccer spirits

Probably Tenka/Shironeko

>Shilling a ded channel in a ded general
Is this the new low?

Luckshitters pls.

I did a 10-roll and 3 singles during the Elec.Knife gacha hoping to pull it and got jack shit.

This. I am going to play back on the 3rd anniversary. Cheer for me everyone!

Care to elaborate?

Boobstrap

I want to transfer my data from Nox to my mobile but I get this message saying that i cant tranfer???

wrong password

>Set the loli as my home girl so I can molest her every time I log in

Yes this is perfect.

her crazy eyes really get me going

Is Veeky Forums kill or is this thread kill? There has been no discussion at all since 23 min ago.

Started doing guild offers today and got these two. How do I know whats good and whats shit? What should I look for in these rings?

First event for Tenka is just for collecting stuff to buy gifts right?

Great, just what we needed here. More retarded newfags.

I can do the whole thing with a very similar team, just put as much agi as you can on Elizabeth because some enemies have ridiculously high agi and you will miss a lot, if you could put a high + bleeder or poison instead of her it would be better. Frey will miss too but my impression is that crit alleviates the need so you can go with crit weapon / accessory

Always drive with brownie, I try to drive once per stage so I can always fever on the third stage so I can kill the middle enemy before they drive (their drive will always kill one member of the party) and reset if someone dies and you can't replace them.

Just give it a try, is not really hard, Liza and Davi are the only true cancer there, Davi is honestly the only reason I ever fail doing it, her drive can kill the whole party at once

Without event ones like the recent GW offers, you want +30% damage to specific races with no demerits.

Your left one has +20% damage taken and right has SP consumption+20% for demerits

How often do they rerun those gw offer events?

Not often at all.

RIP

>Nazuna's bird attacks cannot hit the same target twice
>will hit a single target only for x6 and not x18 damage

Good night, sweet princess. It's baffling just how much they crippled you for fuckall reason.

>still 16 IPs
>newfag
Look who's retarded and look who's a newfag.
The answer is (You).

Did chobipero draw a character for tenka too?

Yes and she looks great. I love her and need her.

Is she SR or UR?

SR

No, she is not great at all.

Left one is:
>+30% damage to frozen enemies
>+10% action skill damage
>+20% damage from enemies
So nearly perfect for Mana unless her event accessory was better, or anyone that can freeze and uses barriers.

Right is similar but different:
>To slowed enemies
>Damage to Magical enemies
>SP cost
This one is trash to me and I'd use it for synthesis fodder.

I usually look for status barriers. Still haven't found the all-status barrier one yet.

Not like i pulled her anyways, I got this guy instead

The new SR equip in Tsuda's event is any good?

How so?

When would they announce a new event on shironeko? The day before or the day it's coming?

Odd that they would hire some pretty good hentai artists and only make their units SR

If it's big they tease a few days before then record a video a day or two before. Expect something for when Sharehouse 1 is about to end.

My bad. Just now i found the guy explaining it past thread.

yande.re/post?tags=chobipero

He did others.
Most of them are SR but looks like he'll be drawing more than 1 girl for the game so future ones might be UR.

That's not even remotely true.

>176546084
>Doesn't provide any other info contrary
Alright user, you believe whatever you want.

Anyone want my shironeko acc?

Does it have setsuna?

So there's a guy saying its not true and another dude doing childish shit like not giving any replies because someone disagreed with him. I'm definitely more inclined to believe the one that isn't acting like an idiot here.

I do if it has strong and cute girls.

>176546259
>Getting baited
Naisu catch!

Think about it. Why would he quit if he has all the recent strong and cute memorials?

I had strong characters on granblue and still quit.

Sometimes people get bored of games.

Can I have yours?

There's a difference between tossing your account at someone because you're sick of the game and getting bored of the game but might come back later.

I think that depends more on the person than it does their gacha luck, usually.

I've been sick enough of games to delete them despite good stuff. Maybe I should have given them here.

I'm more inclined to believe its gacha luck based. If I have a loaded account then I'm more likely to keep but if its just a reroll or I already have a good account then I dont mind giving it away.
Only exception is when its a REALLY good reroll and there's a market for it.

sinoalice?

I'm just saying, some people are more likely to get sick of a game and give their account away even if they have good stuff, and others are more likely to hang onto the account and come back later even if they're rolling shit.

It's not just a strict split of "I am so sick of rolling shit that I'm going to give this account away" and "I've been rolling okay so I'll hang onto the account in case I like the game more later."

1 hour left and I still haven't finished Chaguma and Variant Story, send help!

Very anticipated! I believe it will sell well!

Is Yoko Taro the epitome of mankind fantasy writer?

poor user

Its going to crash and burn like all his other mobage ventures.

His main hijinks is a writer, not some game producer.

twitter.com/wcat_project/status/862910646962102272

Cursed bow. Time to carry with Oscroll

Neat

>grinded story for hours for danmachi characters and didn't get any of them
>no gem sources left
>get this on the 35 gem roll

Fine AG, you have my attention for a couple more days.

No v2? What's [PSB] that I see someone a little ways down have in their name

Yes there's a new quest for final upgrade.

>PSB
Dunno? Just a clan tag they set themselves

No one wants it?
I guess I will purge it because it eats my phone memory for other mobage I want to try.

I do if it has something decent on it. If not I rather just reroll my own.

[email protected]

>2 people ask for it
>So no one wants it?

If you're going to purge it then just do it instead of asking here.

even the last stages aren't bad as long as you have multiple attacker options even without +s

Bari + Krampus + Hestia murders Davi's stage before they can fill up 80% drive

At least 2 people asked.
[email protected]

It's an epic ruse XD

Oh no, it's Morgan Freeman.

Is this new swordgirl?

Thank you for participating. I just want free (You)s.

Looks like Trading Post slightly increased the cost of tickets from 80 to 100. Not a huge difference, though. Hopefully we'll get some companion tickets again. In the past few months we've only had 10 that one week.

Not much in this week's again. Nazuna O is at least useful for anyone who rolls her, since it's a Kinetic Disarmer. Only other decent thing is another four sets of Flawless Helix x5, and I guess fellowship tickets for anyone who hasn't been luck farming kinos/8bits for piles of coins.

Can you post a new image?
Why did you keep posting centuries old image of TB?

I hate the 2nd stage of shizu challenge's 3rd quest. When those minotaurs throw their spinning axe at you from off screen and 1shot

A Busou collab would be nice

I just picked something at a glance to add a little flavor to the post. I don't know why you seem to be so bothered by it.

you don't have to respond to shitposters

How could I not, when my oldest TB image was that one?

this is my oldest

New 8 map event in Warship Girls has started.

Event rewards include a British Blackburn Firebrand strike fighter, German H-39 class battleship Hindenburg, German Leipzig class cruiser Nürnberg.

I should've finished rerolling tenka before they started adding more content that you have to download. Why can't games go the compass approach or cb's

Event drops include Soviet Project 38 destroyer leader Minsk, German Zerstörer 1936C destroyer Z46 and U-96 of Das Boot fame.

New Tenka player here, did I miss anything significant in the first event?

>free gacha characters in the gem gacha
This should be a crime.