Why haven't you bought an abarth yet? If you have tell me why you have it? Mods? Dislikes?

Why haven't you bought an abarth yet? If you have tell me why you have it? Mods? Dislikes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0ub0br3Tts
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZNA6neitRA
youtube.com/watch?v=VepuW_oR2Vw
roadracemotorsports.com/gallery.html
roadracemotorsports.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1902
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't buy a mini. I wouldn't buy a fiat. I wouldn't by a chrysler or a dodge. Definitely wouldn't buy a used one if I took the plunge for some reason...

Maybe if it looked like a cappucino. Skip the 2nd seat and build a comfy 1 seater cockpit.

>Why haven't you bought an abarth yet?
I have
>If you have tell me why you have it?
cheap, turbo, 5 speed, decently reliable, good mpgs, incredible handling
>Mods?
none yet, none really planned other than the sound system and maybe a chip tune down the road
>Dislikes?
seats have no lumbar support and the stock speakers are dogshit. other than that it is a really fun car.

>Why haven't you bought an abarth yet?

Because its a small bulbous car that just looks hideous to me.

Thats just me though, if you like it then good on you.

>Because its a small bulbous car that just looks hideous to me.

I don't understand the reasoning behind this maymay text

Sick green text my dude

>fiat

Thats why

its assembled in europe. the abarth has much better reliability than the common fiat brand

tripfag, quick! post the picture with all your bullshit vehicles in the parking spots. please, i need to see it for the 3 gabillionth time

Why is it so heavy?

Same power as an NB miata, weighs more than an NB miata, wrong wheels are driven, fiat "reliability", weighs too much for how small it is (2500lbs), weighs as much as a stripped out volvo 240 which is 48 inches longer and 3 inches wider, is touted as a performance model when it has zero performance attributes besides being described as "fun" by its dissonance filled owners who also happen to be gay, will get you a boyfriend if you didn't already have one, slower than a fiesta and less reliable, depreciates like a brick because everybody knows it's trash.
Basically it's a car that can't do anything well, a car with no outstanding or even noteworthy aspects.

>owners who also happen to be gay, will get you a boyfriend if you didn't already have one
Is it better at getting dicks than a Miata? If so, you have the wrong car furfag

>Is it better at getting dicks than a Miata?
Definitely.

Is that a fucking Veeky Forums reference? ??

Wrong.

The American Abarths are built in Mexico and have differences from the European ones

Oh, hello there.

We're happy to see a loyal shitposter in a Fiat thread.

w h y

Because he's poor and it's a cheap car that has deprecated so fast he's now able to afford it, only problem is it deprecated quickly because it's fucking shit

That's the same we can say about your life, spending all the time shitposting about a fucking little car nobody talks about in america.

Muh toe-gay

Also I like the car. Always have, and I always wanted a small car

Don't mind me, just here to watch the shitflinging

>deprecated

LMAO squidanon here L M A O

Nice m8.

If it was my car I'd 5D Carbon fiber wrap the rear view mirrors and change the rims with pic related.

Also import the Record Monza exhaust

Tell me you didn't sell your truck and motorcycle for one of these

>Pazzo Massimiliano: Fabulous Road
I've got those on mine, the 17's definitely ride harder but the car feels much more surefooted
Love the black and red
Hot

Will this car get me chicks?

>filename
>It's a Fiat 500C

695 Maserati rims master race

Car will roll over if you try drifting it cars rear end startsto shake while making 100mph high speed turns

Nice, perhaps is there available the english translation?

>poorly thought out car that tries to kill you if you push it hard
Sounds like the perfect Italian car desu

Because I bought something better.

I really like the stock wheels, I think they look fantastic. I kind of wish the exhaust was a little louder but it sounds great as is.

Mine cruises at 115 just fine

KYS yous fucking mentally ill furfag

youtube.com/watch?v=P0ub0br3Tts

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZNA6neitRA

This car is fast and it won't kill you unless you drive like a nigger or if you're busy sucking cocks

because Ford > Fiat

>I bought poor man's Mercedes W212 wannabe
>a fucking skoda
>ugly as fuck

Why does it look like a Lincoln with a better mustache

whynotboth.jpg

>CZ
>The car is made in Catanzaro

Stick with your faggot mobile then.

Does matter. It's a FIAT product. It's a piece of shit.

Typical Skoda tard.

I will be the first to tell you this car is slow in a straight line

youtube.com/watch?v=VepuW_oR2Vw

oh yeah?

I meant the Fiat you turbonigger

my point still stands.

Octavia vRS > Fiesta ST > Gay Fiat

Octavia can't turn.

Fiesta st a good though. Neither sounds as good as the Fiat

Sucks
Kocks
Or
Dicks
Always

Supreme
Kraftwork
Of
Dedicated
Artists

It's true my local tune shop ask them they work on these cars roadracemotorsports.com/gallery.html

>who happen to be gay
Look out gents the literal faggot is projecting hard today.

>595 competizione
>160 hp

AYY LMAO

It has 180 hp and does the 0-100 in circa 6,6 seconds you butthurt skoda cuck

Six
Kt
Ogain
Dony
Ack ack ack

So if I wanted to pick up a furfag bf, is that what you'd recommend?

Samefag

I prefer pre-facelifted one.

It is more reliable than Fix It Again Tony

>VAGshit
>reliable

>europoor cars

It looks like a Kia Optima and a Lincoln MKZXQWVD had a child

The fuck you think? Refer to the OP image

OK, I'll bite. Owned mine 2 years. 2013, USA. Have a conservative tune (~190hp) with an intake, coilpacks from an Alfa 4C, and some other small stuff.

PRO
>Tiny. Can park it anywhere. Especially nice since I live in an urban area.
>Active online community.
>Good aftermarket support.
>Exhaust note is always fun.
>It's unique. Strangers will ask you about it. It will draw attention at Cars & Coffee.
>Can drive it everywhere foot to the floor and still get 30 MPG combined.
>Decently comfy over long trips, doesn't drone at highway cruising speed.
>Light, handles really well.
>Hatch is actually usable, given you put the rear "seats" down.
>Quick enough and gives you a sense of speed you don't get in bigger cars.
>Devours tight, twisty roads.

CON
>Tiny. Can't fit longer items, even with rear seats down. (Though it can fit a set of 4 tires, fwiw)
>Rear seats are a joke for adults, it's essentially a 2 seat car.
>Heat. Engine bay is cramped and has poor ventilation. Will affect performance on really hot (90+ F) days, ECU will retard power. This can be alleviated with a FMIC, however.
>Boost leaks are common, and can be a PITA to find sometimes.
>Base stereo speakers are pretty garbage.
>Stock ignition system is pretty weak, though Alfa 4C coils are plug and play. Can be rough to start on cold winter days.
>Seating position is a bit weird, and probably uncomfortable if you're a tall bro. I'm 5' 10'' and fit fairly well.

>what about the FCA reliability meme?
I can't speak for other Fiat products, but the 1.4 Multiair Turbo is a solid engine, and it's been out long enough that common issues have been reliably diagnosed and fixed.

>Why didn't you buy a FiST/86/Miata
Aesthetics, availability near me at the time, lol torque dip.

Overall I'm happy with it. It's a fun little car. Next mod will be a FMIC, probably next spring.

Just asking for your expertise on the subject

What tune did you go with, and have you modified the seats at all?

I need to upgrade the stereo as well. Also I didn't know about the ignition issue but I'll look into that 4c mod. Thanks my dude

I'm running the stage 0 tune from Euro Compulsion. I'm really happy with it. After I install the intercooler next year, I'll probably bump up the tune to stage 1, which is 215hp iirc. EC sells the 4C coils too, it's worth the upgrade imo. Coils + tune ensures the car no longer dies past 5k rpm, it just keep pulling.

Haven't touched the seats.

How has the reliability been with the tune? I've heard these engines are really good about handling more power. Agree with you on the aesthetics, I've only seen one other Abarth in the time I've had mine, and people are always asking about it when I go to fireworks shows or other outdoors stuff.
I completed my 800 mile road trip in it, and can confirm that highway cruising is actually pretty nice in it. The seats definitely could use better lumbar support, but I've never been to picky about that. My body will probably complain about that when I'm older.

It's been rock solid with the tune, no issues. The stage 0 from EC is what the car should have been from the factory, basically.

Supposedly the engines are good until about the 280hp range; at least, that's where one dude on the forums took the stock internals before they blew up. I know other guys run EC's top tune in the 235hp-sih range and they're reliable as well. Tho I imagine torque steer at those power levels is pretty real.

1. Can't afford
2. Not safe enough
3. Want first car purchase to be electric

All you idiots bought the wrong Abarth

My long ass wagon weighs less and I could fit that in the back if I chopped the roof off. My wagon also gets the same mpg's. If I can't fit my mtb int he back or sleep in it it's useless to me.

How much did all it run you, and does it void the warranty?

Sounds badass though. I love third gear at 3500rpm though, the car feels like a freight train in the curves when you nail it there

Good to hear. I've put about 600 miles on mine on the last 12 days. This thing is so much fun.

The tuning box is $900 USD? I think? Somewhere in there. Comes with all the tunes though. No need to buy the next tier or anything. I could walk outside now, plug n the box and tune my car to stage 3 if I wanted.

I'm honestly not sure about the warranty though. I've had work done under warranty (replaced a busted MAP sensor) with the tune, my dealer didn't care. My dealer is pretty cool though, so YMMV.

That said, if you had something fail under warranty with the tune, you could just detune the car back to stock before you took it in for service. In theory if a dealer really wanted to see if your car was previously tuned, they can deep dive the ECu and find out, but that's extra effort most of them won't go to, unless you grenade the engine or something an they're searching for a diagnosis.

I'd look into the tune though, it really wakes up the car.

Ugly, unreliable, under powered.

Good to hear. I'm not worried about blowing up the engine at 200hp. They're pretty solid at that point. Has it affected mileage at all?

> FCA
> EVER
srsly m8?

>Not falling for the pasta Jew
Oy vey

Pretty cool. What tune and intake are you using. That's probably all I'd look at doing to the engine, and have you done anything with the suspension setup?

>Modding the suspension
Why though.

Although I test drove a car with a set of these. Was pretty nice. Not worth the price though.

roadracemotorsports.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1902

That's what I was referring to. It all feels very nice stock, though the front suspension seems to make quite a bit of noise going over anything more than a slight indentation, and I've heard that a front sway bar can really tighten things up.

I figure worn bushings and low profile tires have more to do with noise than your shocks and struts

Was fucking waiting for this. Fiata > anything at or below its price range currently available

I didn't think about bushings seeing as there's only 14,000 miles on the car, but I'll look into it.
How does the transmission feel with the added power. 1st and 2nd already feel shorter than they should be, and I imagine you'd be doing some seriously fast shifting to make the most of it from a standstill with the tune.

Straight line car. And it's not even special at it.
It also has pretty mediocre handling because VAG is already mediocre on the handling department in general and they also don't let Skoda use the "good" parts.