hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

I'm rank 20 again with my aggro hunter and I'm playing against netdecking quest priests. It's fucking pathetic.

Is it worth spending money on this game?

*topdecks you*

You can't netdeck quest priest, cause it's actually not even a deck, unless it's wild. Even 30 basic cards can easily fuck quest priest.

tfw you go wide on the board and bring the burn package online

This is what I'm currently playing against.

only if you're really desperate to spend $20 on 800 dust

cards you crafted but didn't end up using that much

Super fun meme with barnes though

>it's a pick control mage and instantly queue into jade druid episode
you'd think the quest rogues and pirate warriors would break their spirits but you'd be wrong.

i got him from a pack and ran him in control warrior until meme streets came along

>P L A Y H U N T E R
>L
>A
>Y
>
>H
>U
>N
>T
>E
>R

I'll just fucking disenchant everything I have and build a fucking pirate warrior.

Oh well that's also a thing you can do. Either way aggro is the way to go and make sure you don't disenchant anything you'll regret later

The only thing I regret right now is downloading this piece of shit game. How is it possible for people with decks like this to be at such a low rank? There should be something like a deck score that let's you play against people with similar scores on the same rank instead of allowing other people to rape your ass.

the trick when you dont have a lot of dust is to netdeck the fastest and/or cheapest aggro deck in tier 1 or 2 and ladder with it. Do tavern brawl for quests and save for arena runs and do those until youre fucking sick of rng-roulette arena.
hopefully by then you'll have the dust to make a new deck.
I think in the beginning its best to just do your dailies and then go do something else so you dont get burned out.

I would do tavern brawl but unfortunately you need level fucking 20 for it for whatever reason.

>drop alex when youre ahead on board and hit him down to 11 or 12ish
>he plays auctioneer, makes a midgame-sized jade, earthen scales it for 7 or 8
Epic for the Win!

Same thing during the shaman meta. Druid got fucked so hard yet people kept playing it which then fucked over anyone playing warrior to counter shaman which just led to more shaman.

Daily reminder the existence of quest rogue has sped up the meta

The meta is getting faster than the pirate meta

This game's doom is imminent

>change required minions from 4 to 10
>profit

Image couldn't be more accurate. Without any balance changes things can only get faster.

I normally play slow decks like Control Pally or Control Shammy but now I've discovered just how disgusting fast decks are. Poor guy conceded on turn 2.

I really want to play this but I don't have Patches

>mfw Kripp ends up playing Shadowverse instead tonight, too

this shaman is fucking horrible.
if singapore didnt play so slow, this would probably be over already. they waited so long and for absolutely nothing.

shaman players are the worst

If they wanted to slow down the game why did they give Druid the ability to summon 10/10 worth of stats on turn 5?

It's not even like the removal of their mana is detrimental, because their spells are dog shit cheap to cast anyways.

>Playing cunnyverse

That game is in a worse state than HS.

finally

kripp is drunk on stream

get in here

Has he been drinking his "flavored drinks" again?

vegans dont drink

If a Quest Priest highrolls all it's early minions and taunts against you, they can actually fuck you up. It's like Handbuff Paladin from MSG- shit deck, but every once in a while it nuts and just rolls you over because it drew the exact order he needed.

Kripp is a "vegan"

As in he's one of those types that abides by veganism but also doesn't.

He eats and drinks like shit like a normal person, I swear I see him drink a Dr. Pepper like 3-4 times a week

You can play without him!

>Kripp: Vodka is fucking disgusting

What did he mean by this??

>fuck around in Casual with pilfered power/living mana/wisps of the old gods memery
>and sudden genesis tomfoolery
>facing pirate warrior and midrange hunter
FUCKING WHY.

dr pepper is vegan

Kripp openly admitting these hearthstone trips have turned him into an alcoholic

he's a vegan for health reasons, so if dr.p doesnt make him feel bad, then so be it.
im certain alcohol would make him feel bad though

>implying you can tell drunk Kripp from regular Kripp
>implying he hasn't always been drunk on stream, he usually just does it before but announced it this time to artificially inflate viewers

He means that vodka is fucking disgusting
He's right

>Vegan opinions

Probably never tried anything except for $10 garbage

Nah, normal Kripp is bitter and miserable

He's really laxed right now, so he is a little bit buzzed.

Is being drunk the secret to enjoying hearthstone?

>North America is rolling over HGG, even Mexico is doing well.

Sweet. Firebat basically admitted the US team is basically the Amnesia show and he prepares all the decks

Yeah, that and not caring.

You kind of just shrug off losing and go "oh well". Makes the game more enjoyable(?) I guess, or it makes the game more bearable, depends how you look at it.

Kripp is now having a existential crisis

>thanks for having me, even though it was me that decided

Based Teej confirmed for running the show, reminder that everything good or bad that happens is his fault

Absolutely.

>implying anything is different right now

he just started, now he's in his groove

BASED LYRA

I don't run a single divine spirit or inner fire in this deck, also not pictured is the shadow madness that let me get through the noble sac.

Kripp doesn't deserve all this viewership.

I mean he streams 7 days a week, he may not deserve it, but he certainly works hard to maintain it.

>watching all happiness and optimism drain from kripp over the course of 3 short hearthstone games

Is it:
A) Lie-ra
B) Lee-ra
C) Leer-ah

Deserves got nothin to do with it

Lyra is the latin word for Lyre, the small little hand harp.

So it's Leer-a.

The summoned murlocs don't have charge

Honestly you have to be an early worm to get lucky to be as big as Kripp, but this user is right the #1 key to being a big streamer is to consistently stream at the same time every day

>when Zeriyah lets you do anal because you let her be on your stream

>kripp plays the game that he's obligated to play
who knew

>kripp the shitter who only picks mage says warrior is bad

total trash player

he actually seems to like cunnyverse

I've never seen him play TESL unsponsored, conversely

how do you guys bear to watch kripp?
it was enjoyable at first, but the man is slowly dying from insane topdecks

when your greatest accomplishments are
>I got carried in diablo 3
>I lost the first hearthstone blizzcon
it really says something

I watch him because he plays no music.

His stream is also a nice thing to simply fall asleep to, it's a literal sleep aid.

Warrior is literally abysmal in arena, though. There's a reason they call it "Warrior-tier". You either draft all the weapons or go 1-3, it easily has the worst average of any class.

Unpopular Opinion: Hunter is better than Paladin right now, they are both tier 2 behind Mage and Rogue

why not fall asleep to toast or amaz vods? at least those people aren't being eaten alive by their career choice

I can't stand either of their voices.

Amaz's stream is just a stage show and I just don't like Toast. He's too positive? I don't know.

it's almost like he could talk shit about the game he's promoting

>Enemy has suspiciously perfect curve and perfect draws throughout the game
>Constantly left going "Um..." at every counter on every turn
>"Well Played"

What did he mean by this?

toast isn't positive at all. he's like kripp except a little better at covering up his depression
they both whine about top decks, snipers, and going second

I'd rather eat a box of live scorpions than watch Amaz. At least Krip just ignores chat instead of looking for excuses to ban people who do anything other than spam emotes.

Goryo's vengence is goat. Them kokusho memes

the summoned murlocs would prob have the same "cannot attack the turn it is summoned" unless it's bluegill

>not watching exclusively Sjow, Dog and Reynad

Arena sucks.

I watch Thijs, Sjow, Savjz and Nadia

I tend to watch people when they're playing top 100 legend otherwise I generally don't bother.

Usually Tyler, Rdu and some various

savagejizz is the goat in his timeslot

Anyone plz?
Glistener #1455

I kinda wanna eat a box of scorpions, i hear they taste like a cross between shrimps and lobsters but sweeter

>pirate warrior trying to outface a miracle rogue with vancleef on board

what did he mean by this

Which shitty non-standard card do you miss the most?

Pic related, I put this fucker in all of my decks to torture myself.

anyone know any cool gimmick decks?
like you start with a quest, pretend it's a quest deck, then BAM, it's not a quest deck but a different kind of deck and shiet and the opponent shits his pants because BAM it's not the cards he thought he was playing against and then he misplays like crazy and all of a sudden you play a Noggenfogger that shits on his random ass shiet

You shouldn't pick on someone with Down syndrome.

I have Pyros in my collection and it's just a really fucking cool card.

What decks run it? I was thinking of some type of elemental Mage but not sure tbqh

could anyone please post an updated list of quest rogue? I just want to reach rank 5 fast. playing this game makes me want to die, so the faster the better

No decks run it. The only time played a board control deck was mech mage. All the other mages never have and Pyros is a board control value card.

well w/e I'm just gonna brew something and have fun

tired of netdecking like all the other faggots

Try elemental mage with time warp.
Its fun but ultimately loses to meta decks.

>mage drops pyros
>potion of madness it
>He concedes
Why though? Its not like its that hard of a gamechanger

I ran it in a homebrewed elemental mage deck that kinda plays like a tempo mage
I also run it in a reno mage deck

I can't believe a topdeck actually gave me a game, i tried to combo whitout one of the pieces in hope of drawing the last one and there it was XDDDD

Poor druid tho.

oh man sherazin is so much fun to use, glad i crafted it

He was already playing a shit deck. Then you probably stole his best card.

i used this for rank 5 this month

swap in hungry crabs if you're facing lots of murlocs
swap in bilefins if you need taunts
you can cut a vanish but its won me so many games i still prefer it as a 2of

elemental mage

its fucking vanilla stat garbage

disenchant it NOW

Elemental made, which is low T2 but kinda fun to play. Keep him if you like him, but if you decide to dust him keep in mind he's safe dust since blizzard won't print any more elemental support.

What's up with Tortollan Forager being mostly ass?
If they made it "Discover a minion with 5 or more attack" instead of just giving you a random minion as a battlecry, it'd make a lot more sense and Barnabus Druid might not be such a shitty deck

How to fix pyros, the same effects but he also deathrattles an egg onto the field that decreases casting cost of pyros by 3. Yes/no?