ITT: chav / gopnik / guido/ basofe / "whatever name your local European delinquents get" tier cars

>ITT: chav / gopnik / guido/ basofe / "whatever name your local European delinquents get" tier cars

Starting with the most obvious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSGBDrJjY3s
youtube.com/watch?v=NLvfKvzSvUc
youtube.com/watch?v=OVFgQYGsSQI
youtube.com/watch?v=GpFzJi6KYqg
youtube.com/watch?v=KDaRV_yXs8E
youtube.com/watch?v=94G21SaxzRA
youtube.com/watch?v=OctnqkQ4n_A&feature=youtu.be&t=219
youtube.com/watch?v=tdEJJbY6sMM&feature=youtu.be&t=287
youtu.be/ZI6-E8HtobI
youtube.com/watch?v=J72PS-kanEw
youtu.be/pMl8CraRBk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VW Golf
Vauxhall Corsa

(((speakers blasting trance and early dubstep intensify)))

*Fiscally irresponsible lease intensifies*

Gitanos, canis.
Horrible people.

I mean, in defense of chavs, the Saxo Cup was the last great Euro compact car. Everything is boring and sterile nowadays.

Best Russian car for gopnic ever made!

*gopnik
slowselffix

>obnoxious turks with beards everywhere

Good cars are constantly being ruined by bad people.

the asians car of choice for doing burnouts in Knightsbridge. Also the worst sounding V8 ever produced.

>no corsa
Poorfag ricemobile of the year UK 2001-present

>the worst sounding v8 ever produced
I love cheap car's like GM v8's but the AMG v8 is stunning

>trance
Highly doubt it. Trance consists of melancholic harmonic sounds that make you want to daydream. Very little amount of gopniks appreciate trance. Look up Children by Robert Miles.

compare this rattly, almost digital sounding thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=lSGBDrJjY3s
(skip past the shitty music)

to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=NLvfKvzSvUc
(skip to 1:30)

no bias here, i'm british so really i should be shilling jag V8s but its just a comparison. the C63 has the same problem the GTR has, it sounds like a video game, not an engine.

t. Haruto

>trance
I think you mean techno.

>Saxo Cup
It's not 2005 anymore. You know Ibiza Tdi's (or anything Tdi really) are all the rage today in Portugal.
>Everytime I drive my dad's 1.4Tdi there's always some other Ibiza tailgating me

I am so fucking glad Corsas are left alone over here. I'm restoring a '93 Si and having the same faggots trying to race me all the time would drive me fucking mental.

i swear that 1/4th of chads are driving these and almost only chads drive these
half of them is lowered and/or with a wing + obviously playing fucking rap on full with windows open

not that bad, here they come onto racetracks often since bimmers make good race cars.

Audi entire lineup is full chad/gopnic/daddys money/douchebag/ white retarded trash tier car.

we dont have many (literally one in range of ~70km from my city) tracks and they are expensive as fuck (compared to our salary) so instead they race their shitboxes at the night on the streets
its so fucking often that police doesnt even react anymore

>post mildly affordable Euro cars that have not yet been ruined by delinquent normies instead

tfw never seen a single chav driving one of these moffos

In which part of eastern europe do you live?

poland

>loud rap plays

>tfw from Lithuania
>tfw all gopniks migrated to UK for shekels
>tfw much less gopniks
Feels good man. Just like after exorcism.

Once a while, Golf Mk4's were very popular, now, strangely, big amount of them disappeared in some way. I remember when Golf was literally every student's daily, now they extinct. Not that Golf Mk5 replaced them, in fact, there's even less Mk5 than Mk4. And the popularity of blasting full volume rap/nigga/hip hop songs decreased significantly. I guess it has to do with the fact that newer (post 2000's) car are equipped with above-average sound system (I know its nowhere near high end) and it is no more a "cool" thing to show off, because almost everyone has it. Back in pre-2010's era, where 80s and 90s cars dominated streets, cars like Opels, VWs etc had shit sound systems, therefore everyone tuned their ride with aftermarket speakers and stereo head unit. Shit was so cash back then. Aftermarket sound systems were quite expensive and there was a demand for them on the market, so having some expensive stuff installed in your car was really dangerous, especially when leaving in an open parking lot. One guy was telling a story, where in early 2000's he had installed aftermarket sound in his shitty early 90s Kaddett and on the same night, some gopniks stole speakers, head unit and barely had strength to carry that 30kg subwoofer out of car. Now back to gopnik cars - it probably has to be E46 or E39.

If you live in New South Wales, the Sportivo is probably your top pick.

If you see a mk4 Golf that's borderline impractically low, there's a good chance the owner is a total chav.

Vauxhall Corsa.

is haruto japanese chad?

>vw golf
>vauxhall corsa
>peugeot 306
>subaru impreza
>bmw e36
>citroen saxo

official thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=OVFgQYGsSQI

Nigga that's not even the same engine the W204 you posted has the M156 and the W205 that user posted has the M178.

my apologies, here we go
youtube.com/watch?v=GpFzJi6KYqg

still sounds gran turismo tier.

>jag V8s
Thanks for the chub, user

youtube.com/watch?v=KDaRV_yXs8E

Amerikosi btfo

The official council estate car.

seat ibiza

youtube.com/watch?v=94G21SaxzRA

Because they're broken most of the time

Amis as fuck, the DX corolla is pretty much extinct nowadays though.

1.6/1.8 e36

>black smoke intensifies
>reggaeton/dancehall intensifies

No one works on those for cheap.

Saxo Cup was exclusive for Portugal. Everywhere else it was the VTS 1.6

In Portugal the distributor decided to rebrand them to distinguish the VTS 1.6 from the VTS 1.4

And as Arto with his beat to shit DX Corolla finally stepped down, comes in Joni-Petteri to take his place as the most annoying fuckboy in city with a 3" exhaust and playing shitty music through his 15" subwoofers at god damn 0200,

How about a dago Twingo?

t. never met a Russian gopnik
They all drive BMWs, some have Mercs.
E30, E34, E36, E38 - all gopnik mobiles. Some will even have E46.

Hola amigo

Unfortunate focuses are actually good cars
These, every paki and druggie has one

E46s are pretty good cars too, though.

Also.

I mean 320d's
Locally known as a 'Paki special'

TO THE WINDOW

There are poor and rich gopniks. So, naturally poorfags will drive Russian-made cars.

THIS is the official gopnik musik.

youtube.com/watch?v=OctnqkQ4n_A&feature=youtu.be&t=219

Some call it dumb-house and it originated some time in the late 90s in the Netherlands with Klubbheads.

You can hear this same exact bassline in most gobnik videos on YT and after 2 decades it's becoming even more popular.

user, this shit was popular in mid 2000s. I havent heared ANYONE blasting this genre of rave music since 10 years ago.

Hence I said gopnik.
The more east you go the more you will hear this pumping out of gray commiblocks with dudes squatting and smoking in the entrances.

This thread needs more Corsa

>Also the worst sounding V8 ever produced.

Absolutely true, I've heard it in person, fucking hate it

>not Tigra

dealers round here all drive small saloons because they're '''cabbies''', never seen one in a Beemer as their working car

How east are we talking? I live in LTU. All gopniks disappeared (thank God) and no ones even blasting music anymore. And yes, I live in commieblocks. Dead silence. There are more teens (14-17 yo) blasting their shit through Bluetooth speakers than gopniks rolling on the streets or squatting near blocks with acid rave pumping.

>tfw you will never be a Russian listening to Hardbass and Happy Hardcore while STANDING ON a high speed train at 230km/h

youtube.com/watch?v=tdEJJbY6sMM&feature=youtu.be&t=287

>LTU
Take a trip to Ukraine or Russia

>ITT: chav / gopnik / guido/ basofe / "whatever name your local European delinquents get" tier cars
>European

>imblyin ukraine won't be part of the eu soon
also, the emphasis was on gobniks and chavs, eu or even europe is secondary

WHAT THE FUCK

WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THIS

they're already part of the eurovision song contest so it counts.

i know rite? he should listen to some Beethoven when doing this

Commodore

So it's not just Aussie bogans that train surf and do graffiti it's gopniks too?

High testosterone, super boring and empty country in serious economic depression. You either do retarded shit for the kicks, or you fucking die of boredom.

It's not like there's much to live for in Russia anyway.

>or you fucking die of boredom.
Can't they pirate games.
CYKE BLYAT RUSH B
or CYKA 2

>Not a Citroen C2

M8 get with the times

TO THE WALL

That golf looks like its been lowered in Photoshop, here's my stock golf that looks miles better than that.

Not everyone is an autistic loser.

>Saxo Cup
But the shittiest car ever is the Seat Ibiza.
Go back to running in the 90s OP.

Modern Citroën aren't all that that popular with chavs around here, actually.

Stock suspension Golf is shit. Lowered is best. That one, youre refferring as Photoshopped, is actually lowered too much and it looks like shit.

(OP)
>basofe
Ri-me muito.

Shame you don't get to see many VTS/Cup Saxos nowadays.

[rolling coal intensifies]

So rolling coal is a spanish thing too?

this, every gopnik drives a lada 2109 with cheap alloys on it

Corsas get a bad rap, but I'll never forgot the time my mate's dad spray-painted his rims gold.

This
t. Finland

For some reason all trashy people buy 3 series instead of 5 series even though the price doesn't differ much and the 5ers are inarguably more well equipped.

I guess they are just retarded

lol no poorfags drive audis

with M3 badges

>Techno
I think you mean hardcore
youtu.be/ZI6-E8HtobI

Was destroying the engine by revving them to the limit for hours part of the retard culture in your countries aswell?

youtube.com/watch?v=J72PS-kanEw
Opel 2.0 engines suffered this a lot in Spain due to gypsies owning them

Had one in the same colour.
Loud techno/hardcore everywhere.

Not even M3 badges, just M badges. Everywhere.

Peloliebres in general, buried in coke and mdma

The pimp of a local whorehouse owns one in an awful orange.

White Lada 2105 (BAЗ)
And some XS Project and or Шкoлa Taнцeв Хapдбacc
Don't forget your Jaguar energy drinks.
and Radio ГOП ФM.

>this thread
fuck, am I a chav now?

Is it a diesel, do you roll coal and do you blast techno way too loud all the time?

E36

I remeber when E30 was the amismobile and now it's slowly turning into E46. So many young people have been getting 316 or 318 4-door plastic-trim E46s as their first cars.

Petrol, so no coal, I usually listen to dadrock, but recently I've been listening to this youtu.be/pMl8CraRBk0