/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Didn't get walked
>1.14 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/1876157984141980396

>Discord-sponsored event
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKzpuOdtJXeAb-4EoXlKN0cd9uDXNtzfVZmsIZgUNcFe3r7g/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKzpuOdtJXeAb-4EoXlKN0cd9uDXNtzfVZmsIZgUNcFe3r7g/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tourney sign-ups still ongoing.

NOBLES VERSUS PEASANTS: /dsg/ showdown

Participants will be matched up with others who sign-up and fight for the claim to be /dsg/'s champion on May 19th, 5pm PST. The winner and runner-ups will receive prizes including Steam games and being better than everyone else.

Sign-up sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKzpuOdtJXeAb-4EoXlKN0cd9uDXNtzfVZmsIZgUNcFe3r7g/viewform?usp=sf_link

For the sake of organization either your Steam ID or a Discord ID will be needed to sign-up. If using only one Steam IDs will be organized via that channel and Discord users can join the accompanying server in the link above to ensure we don't have last minute drop-outs with no explanation.

RULES:
-There will be two teams: Peasantry and Nobility. Once you’ve made the choice you can’t go back. Both teams have a certain list of approved weapons you can check on the sign-up sheet. Not following the rules results in a disqualification (and public shaming) -Since this is a low level tournament a maximum Soul Level of 80 is allowed. Someone with CE open will be monitoring all players to make sure this rule and others aren't broken.
-The starting location will be High Wall, followed by Undead Settlement and ending at Lothric Castle.
-Fights are best of 3
-Each fight is 2 minutes long, the one with the most % health left at the end will win if both are alive.
-Only two Ashen Estus sips per fight, any more and your win will not count, initiating a rematch. Do this twice and you are disqualified
-All Regen items and spells are banned to disincentive passive shittery. This includes Sun Princess Ring, spells like Bountiful Sunlight, and anything infused with Blessed.
-Normal FC rules still apply such as no healing items. Fight rotation will be determined once brackets are set.
-Requirements to join: Discord and/or Steam ID for organization purposes If people don't respond a week prior to the tournament and they've signed up, they're disqualified

There's not really any equivalent since Faith fucking sucks after all the nerfs. Best you can do is farm Heide weapons early on, but to my knowledge the only way to get early Boltstones is via trading with Smooth and Silky, or farming the Basilisk after Rosabeth.

You'll still want Southern Ritual +2 and Clear Bluestone +2 though.

What /dsg's favorite area in dark souls 3?

>Mines archdragon peak, place was so beautiful.

What is the highest damage strength weapon?

>TFW no qtpie Gwynd GF
;__________________________;

>tfw shift starts at exactly 5 P.M

As far as combos go, splitleaf

though beats me on AR, maybe the greatsword

yhorms

The Ringed City easily.

In the original game I'd say Irithyll.

is this okay?

why do you have 2 buffs?

How bad did SSS get fucked?

At that level you should have 60 FAI.

for fun, someitmes you wanna be SHINY and others you wanna be DARK.

yeah but i wanna be a good physical damage dealer too

Take the plunge, go all the way to 60 faith, and get sunlight spear.

with 40fth and no fth rings, that's all you'll be.

>he doesn't know about SSS and blessed greatswords

good level to get a lot of blue summons?

i have the SSS equiped, and the only greatsword i like is the black knight one that basically wants to be left alone, no buffs allowed.

>host keeps spamming black knight glaive spinny attack
>it can't be parried
>it has extremely long range so you can't get close
>even if you did it's a 360 degree sweep

>almost killed some faggot in Havel's set
>the host throws some knives at me and gets me killed

This is why I stopped giving a shit about "honor" n invasions, i will sip my fucking estus and take advantage of your shitty gestures just to get my damn ember and ruin your day

What is a shield.
What is a crossbow or any other ranged option.

You don't need dex and strength to hit hard with the SSS.

still annoying

Does /dsg/ hate capes on armor?

I just don't like capes, they look tacky.
It's so fucking stupid that they don't give you the option to remove them.

nope, I use the Undead Legion armor because it has the longest cape.

What shield should I pair with a longsword for pvp? I like BKS but not being able to parry is sort of annoying, though getting the guardbreak out a second faster is also nice.

I want a clean looking cape, the tatty ruined shit that most armor has

Is DS2 tolerable if I max out the iframes stat?

god no

What's the best bleed weapon? Currently on a Blood Bandit's Knife and it's really good but I feel like there must be something better.

Was looking at Hollow Warden Twinblades but they seem to need carthus rouge.

If we're talking aesthetics only:

DaS1: Ash Lake
DaS2: Shrine of Amana
DaS3: Midir's arena

This is mostly for PVE btw,

Irithyll. Great looking area and good layout.

lothric knight

lightning infusion optional but it gives you near invincibility to lightning blade at the cost of a little stability

Can we all agree dark sun phantoms are overall the most skilled in pvp?

it lost about 100 AR.

full pic where

in terms of gameplay, cathedral of the deep. i like areas that loop around to shortcuts back to a singular bonfire. great area for invasions too.

for pure visuals, irithyll, i guess. preferably viewed from the catacomb exit because once youre inside you realize its just a boring corridor

>looking for summons outside a boss room
>always summon the thiccest/goofiest looking fucker since they end up being the best ones

What's so great about Splitleaf? Seems like just another halberd with a cool weapon art.

pure str weapon with a 1shot combo

Nothing. It's a meme. No one's gonna use it once the novelty wears off

Any PS4 lads need help with anything or want to do some 2v2 or 3v3 arena?

DS3 was my first DS game, why was that Wood Grain ring so hated?
All it does is reduce weapon degradation, that's so useless.

it was DS1's bloodring

It was fine, don't believe the haters

*cartwheels away*

What build is this?
I want to try the dragon face shield.

DaS3's Wood Grain Ring = DaS1's East Wood Grain Ring
DaS3's Carthus Bloodring, but without the damage penalty = DaS1's Dark Wood Grain Ring

Do better research next time, friend.

It changed your rolling action which increased I-frames. Tank builds hated it because they themselves don't know how to play properly.

And what is it?

r1 l2 r1/r2

can i kill this guy in the cave in the first dlc? he's just so fucking ugly and looks like he deserves it.

I have played like 20% of DS3 because I haven't really gotten around to it, but I can tell you that there are some weapons and eat their durability for special attacks instead of heavy attacks and that lets you use them a lot more. It probably has something to do with that.

want vertebra shackles? Can you help with that?

imagine if they copy pasted him around ariandel partake-style, and "find a sweetly rotting bed to lie upon" became a meme

No leave him alone

>I have played like 20% of DS3
why even bother posting

That's my husband please leave him alone

All this time i feel like a fool for playing with keyboard.

Can't trade covenant items

Lucifer said that the shield is shit, and he's right.

The l2 stunlocks? That's silly.

As always.

i'm gonna do it guys, i'm sorry. he just keeps fucking looking at me.

I think it works if you summon a mound-maker and let him kill you. But why would you let someone kill you over and over. I want them to finalize my Hodrick cosplay.

the catch is its range is shit. if you're not right next to them after the first r1, youll whiff it

Suck my dick dude

Its not much of a "catch" since you can just do the regular r1-r1 anyway

all he gave were souls, what a fucking waste.

r1r1 wont do 1200+ damage and if you misjudge it youll most likely get punished and clapped at

i know oro, dreaded tumblr, and an autistic spy but literally who are the other 3

far left is peeve peeverson pretty sure

>an autistic spy
it's the fedora, right? that's him?

which one is oro?

second left

hes never seen without it
2nd from left

>good layout
Mate. It's literally a single corridor, mate. You can't be serious, mate. It's pretty, but... mate.

>the thiccest/goofiest looking fucker since they end up being the best ones
My experience is literally the exact opposite of this. The LOLSORANDOM looking ones, the naked-with-a-dagger ones, the obvious memes... they're all utter, utter shit if not actively trying to sabotage your fight.

I expected Oro to be a big guy

i always thought hed look like a young todd howard

Funny, he looks exactly how I imagined.

For you.

if i removed the HULLO would he die?

no they have the least experience
also they usually have a number advantage

this is fact and can't be argued

Go back to /tv/

T R Y L O N G F I N G E R

Can someone put the appropriate names to these faces? I assume they're Soulstubers.

peeve(?), oroboro, ???, dreaded cone, agermanspy, ???

What is the spear with the longest reach in the game?
I want to be a real dickhead to people

ringed knight i think

*gets parried*

thats just a side effect of playing this game
its going to happen no matter what weapon I choose

Post weapons/builds that you always point down.

>SSS Lightning Blade buffers
>Crucifix users
>Splitleaf users
>anyone who casts Lightning Arrow

It seems mostly faith cucks. If you use miracles at all you're getting the point down basically.

Oroboro sounds like he should be a fat fuck

Literally anything because I know it gets people salty. Inb4 "pointdown doesn't affect me i just find it funny lol"

They're all only not fat fucks because they're still relatively young.

ringed spears
exile swords