How the fuck did we go from this

how the fuck did we go from this

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=kCglolj3W_oC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q=Dead body&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=5gelX4LfiC0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_small-block_engine#Generation_II_GM_small-block_.281992.E2.80.931997.29
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/entertainment/2017/may/did-abc-cancel-tim-allen-rsquo-s-hit-show-lsquo-last-man-standing-rsquo-because-of-its-conservative-christian-themes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to THIS?

We started making cars look better.

What do you mean, they look normal for their era.

ripping off german and japanese car designs because thats what consumers like

You can thank Robert Stempel, gm exec that had a fetish for FWD for some ungodly reason. Helped design the Toronado, and I quote: "There are some corporate things we're going to drive; we are a front-drive corporation." Stempel admitted that the then-new 1992 Buick Roadmaster and Chevrolet Caprice rear-drive lines had been produced "over my dead body."

books.google.com/books?id=kCglolj3W_oC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q=Dead body&f=false

He also helped design the spaceframe for the fiero though, so I can't hate him too much.

>What do you mean
The 1995 model unequivocally looks better

It literally looks like a log of shit.

holy shit you are so w r o n g

youtube.com/watch?v=5gelX4LfiC0

>this ugly car is so cool
>check out this one off custom peice with a ton of fab work to see how cool this ugly peice of shit is

They didn't change the appearance though faggot

Looks okay.
Those tires look like ass though

Did you read my post? I said it's still an ugly peice of shit.

Then you're objectively wrong

Can anyone tell me about it something? Is it reliable? Is it fast? How much fuel it consumes? I'm from Europe and I'd really like to own something like this. Shit looks fucking dope

It looks like someone took a 64 Impala, and threw away every part of it that looks good.

64 impalas have all been ruined by Mexicans, no good ones left

not sure what point you are trying to make op, most 90s cars look ugly as shit. If your going to roll around in a piece of shit it might as well be fuel efficient and have a blutooth adapter

And 90s Impalas were ruined before they left the drawing board.

you have really shit taste user

>efficiency
>safety
>modernization

It's a piggu fattu piece of shit with a weak V8

good thing said v8 only has the largest aftermarket support in the world

Wow, they really improved it

It's not an LS though

It's an LT which is very mechanically similar to the older gen 1 small block chevy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_small-block_engine#Generation_II_GM_small-block_.281992.E2.80.931997.29

Yeah but it's still not an LS

are you a woman black or both

Neither. Nigs are the only ones who like 90s Impalas, aside from Tim Allen apparently.

really bad taste

the 90's were a very different time
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/entertainment/2017/may/did-abc-cancel-tim-allen-rsquo-s-hit-show-lsquo-last-man-standing-rsquo-because-of-its-conservative-christian-themes

How much MPG it gets city?

based allen

in the teens

Is it fast? Does it pulls like it should be? How problematic an engine is?

The 90s were objectively one of the worst decades for car design.

Cool formless blob. It doesn't help that it was fucking gutless and handled like a bar of soap.

Fuck you, this car is a beauty and I love it

Do your own googling nigger.

This is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

*NUMAKE BODY

TESLAS ARE LITERALLY AND EXCLUSIVELY FOR FUCCBOIS

Seriously how the fuck do you drive a tesla at night? Having a giant tablet there seems like it would be distracting, and prevent your eyes from ever adjusting even on low brightness. It's probably even worse in bright sunlight

But black people like the '95 more

Mr. Bean!!!

Tfw liberal and liked that show

Stop misusing the term objectively.

Stop being a newfag

64 impala a are only good when they are lowriders.

I can't wait for the boomer to die so their original boring examples can be blessed by meximams too.

It's a shit meme and I feel like I created that shitty meme somewhat by using the term here.

Fucking lol you had me for a second there. I geninely believed for a split second that somebody could actually have this little taste but then I reaslused it's impossible, and your post is mere bait.

personally, I always thought the Cadillac Fleetwood and Buick Roadmaster were the better looking B-Bodies.

>new simple 2-dindu touch interface
>usb charger for iphone and play coontunes
>car itself is much larger which nogs like
>more room and comfort for homies and hoes
>already comes with oversized rims

r2-dindu*

looks better desu