PlayBlue

When is it coming to Steam

toppest fighting bacon

My Ed is trash, any tips?

>realizing that everyone is upside down in Roo Land rn

It already is

SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFF

stop bullying highwaystar

Are you a sniff fag if you actually have a girlfriend and do actually like her sweat smell?

The SFV beta thing is making me hate the game more and more. Ed seems more like a fucking Marvel vs Capcom character than a SF one.
ANOTHER character with safe dash moves that can negate fireballs ANOTHER character with easy-mode crush counter moves ANOTHER easy-mode babby's first combo character with retarded damage output Other character buffs did jack fucking shit because it's the core gameplay mechanics that need a huge overhaul This super special DLC character please buy it now dude is basically Balrog but way better because he has a projectile on top of dash punching Literally almost no one gives a fuck about the base game characters except maybe Zangief post-buff The new OC DONUT STEEL characters are all uninteresting The netcode is shitting itself Ryu--the fucking poster character that represents the goddamn game--is still shit and half of the other characters you forgot were in the game are still shit because they aren't DLC
I'm done. Gonna pick up BlazBlue at some point, maybe KoF and GG too. SF is fucking retarded and dead, and fuck Capcom for their shady DLC practices garbage. Literally the EA of Japan.

that's murrican amazon, thanks for the link tho
nope, never
didn't let me filter by seller like other stuff i searched for

yes

Yeah. Then you are a legitimate sniff-fag
these cartoon sniffers don't even know what they're missing !!

Become a professional EFZ player

I did not care at all for shit farter thailand stage drama but by chance I heard in a alttp rando race yesterday that capcom actualyl used the very same stock chant music that ocarina of time used all the way back on the n64.
How small is this games budget when their first choice is 2 decade old stock material?

>DODGE

no one can bully me because no one can actually beat me BECAUSE NO ONE FUCKING PLAYS GAMES
people will literally come up with any excuse to dodge then act like they "won" something
>I've seen you have fun in a battle lounge so therefore I can say you're bad at every game haha I'm not validating dodging or anything
I could literally beat you with 1 button and qc motions

Just look up the stick you want to buy and see if it's sold by amazon or not in the product page.

See me in EFZ right now

I need you Asuka

Capcom is never going to fix the core problems with the gameplay. They don't want calculated play with strong space control and neutral options, they want a braindead rushdown clown fiesta that casuals can watch and understand because E-SPORTS. They want ez baby inputs because they want literally retarded people to be able to pick up and play. They want to milk fanbois for all their money with DLC costumes and stages. They don't care that people have been complaining for over a year about the same problems.
SFV will never be the game you want. You're preaching to the choir or it's falling on deaf ears at this point. Just play something else and support companies that DO give a shit

I don't play kusojay

ew gross don't reply to me fat ugly homo

>make a teenage boy character
>roid him up for the release
>still give him a teenage boy voice

What the fuck Capcom

Well shit how did I miss this

see me in kof98

ew gross don't reply to me manlet stubby faggot
better not dodge kid

>manlet
fuck you sandnigger im like 6'2 !!

At least they made his costume shiny

lmao

yeah sure maybe standing next to a toddler

>australia
i'd be surprised if it wasn't like $500 to get a stick down there. and you're buying it just to play against flips and other SEAmonkeys

Has anyone ever used the /fgg/ tag on stream

how much did bjork charge for that pic

lmao

I did in an online tournament

If you mean in a real tournament, I think Ghodere used to.

yeah but then nigerian ken happened and now people are scared

>DODGE

God imagine the smell, that poor girl

There was a uniel player who did, but I forget his name.

10/10

I smell like fucking peach cologne
don't you mexiapes have anything better to do than shitpost as the fucking sun rises?

Ed is high-mid tier at most dude calm the fuck down.

What's jiyuna's beef with BB?

>check CFN for ED players
>over 10,000 active ED players

I thought SFV was dying bros?

He actually plays BB, he just bantz a lot.

um according to your picture aren't you the mexiape? You certainly look like you smell of burritos and refried beans

Nothing he loves BB
He's just sad there is no BB scene

watch your fucking words in this house of God...

are you cosplaying as ameriball?

I played SFV for the first time in almost a year to try Ed, he's a fun character but SFV itself is just as shit and boring as it ever was. Played for about an hour before uninstalling.

There was that one guy who got raped by Momochi a while back
He gets a pass though because it was Momochi

didnt ask for your bronze opinion kid

What's with that hillbilly dialect?

So does Ed have any neutral game to speak of? Can you whiff punish with his V-Skill?

redpill me on ed

Play Lili's game

>any neutral game
dude, you're playing SF V, of course he doesn't have neutral game.

The SFV beta thing is making me hate the game more and more. Ed seems more like a fucking Marvel vs Capcom character than a SF one.
ANOTHER character with safe dash moves that can negate fireballs ANOTHER character with easy-mode crush counter moves ANOTHER easy-mode babby's first combo character with retarded damage output Other character buffs did jack fucking shit because it's the core gameplay mechanics that need a huge overhaul This super special DLC character please buy it now dude is basically Balrog but way better because he has a projectile on top of dash punching Literally almost no one gives a fuck about the base game characters except maybe Zangief post-buff The new OC DONUT STEEL characters are all uninteresting The netcode is shitting itself Ryu--the fucking poster character that represents the goddamn game--is still shit and half of the other characters you forgot were in the game are still shit because they aren't DLC
I'm done. Gonna pick up BlazBlue at some point, maybe KoF and GG too. SF is fucking retarded and dead, and fuck Capcom for their shady DLC practices garbage. Literally the EA of Japan.

ok

twitter.com/CoreAGaming/status/862932238945599488

Kagemusha in action.

Those 10k players are surely ultra diamond and above eh

Didn't you post this already? This isn't a good pasta so please refrain from doing so in the future or I will be forced to filter you.

Too bad, bronze, you got it.

lmao

He's just Decapre without the teleport, he gets Hermit Purple to make up for that though i guess

delete this sfv's netcode is flawless you wifi nigger

his vskill is too slow for whiffpunishes.
his cr.mp, cr.mk and hk are good buttons though.
st.hp looks decent too.

fucking lol

oh gosh

Anyone got that pic of stick/pad delays?

What are best ed combos starting from a ligh normal?

9gag level joke really funny I'm dying over here
do you jojo faggots have to shove your dumb manga into EVERYTHING?

crlp,st.lp xx kk special, pp, AA vskill
thats what I got.

>all those people playing ed defensively

very excite

That's what makes me not even consider buying it. This on people that are being honest trying to connect and then getting matched against people trying to cheat or on wifi in Mexico.

I feel like Tekken and ASW fighters are more fun than SFV at all levels. Buttonmashers will love tekken and GG's p>k>s>hs meaning braindead fun, but tekken has EWGF and characters like Xiaoyu and Yoshi where you need to learn the ins and outs of a full 150 move list in order to stay unpredictable and win. I hope SFV has shown devs that removing the execution and options isn't the way to keep new players. I admit I suck at fighting games, but slowly learning King and Xiaoyu day by day feels incredible. It's honestly possible to learn something new every day for years with them, and you can have fun every step of the way.

SF is one big Jojo ripoff, man. what were you expecting.

Thats all ineed thanks. Im still trying to figure out what the character is about.

Why the fuck did they even give that piece of shit netcode a name? It's fucking embarrassing.

you'd probably think it was funny too if you even knew what that user was referring to, you fucking disgusting newfag. gtfo my thread

Jesus christ we are running out of material

twitter.com/thealexvalle/status/609029700111851520

Excuse MOI?????

I thought Ed could use his vskill midair.
I must be retarded.

I bet he'd love to Wang her Jinpachis

yeah I'd find your reddit memes funny if I was a literal mouthdrooling retard
>free beta
>people are still dodging and the sun is up

>playing garbage just because it's free
may as well play the alpha games on fightcade LMAO

>sfv is garbage because I say so!!!!!!!
yet another excuse to dodge

Really looks like there's just something fundamentally wrong about the way they handle online, even ignoring everything about their rollback implementation.

He can AA with it, so maybe that's what you were thinking.

Man I miss watching Poongko play Seth

why can't ed do his teleport in mid air?

I remember him using it in a jump shooting it down diagonally.

Ed builds meter fast as hell

If you catch someone in the air with it there's a follow up I believe

Testing Baiken

Twitchtv/hatsugi