Auto Sticker General #271

Auto Sticker General #271

>please be kind edition

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

townshipracing.us
project-hoon10.mybigcommerce.com/
yummystickies.com/product/never-give-up
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for benis

Thank you for buying my designs!

Ai is there a way I can instantly be notified that you have released the hat? Got a twitter or something?

best size for slaps?

I've seen a lot of people using 8x3 but there are other sizes used and I'm wondering which is the best option.

changing the width from 8" is uncommon but a height of any where from 2 - 3 " is common

Finnaly finished up the Itasha/Livery on my 86!
Thoughts?

Another angle, pardon the Track damage from the rear bumper.
Thanks to all of the Guys who helped put this together and supply some high stickiers!

Zoomed in

the slap second from the bottom looks crooked

Soonish

I dig it. Got any pictures of the slaps on the rear window?

Now i can't un-see that lol

It's obviously following the curvature.

Thanks and Here is the Rear window.

That's not an 86

FUCK YOU MAKE THEM NOW

For my osg guys I have a 15% discount on for the next 15 orders with the code FIRST15

townshipracing.us

Where did you get the ryuko 1 800 call girls slap? Its badass prolly out of production tho.

Shit nigga what the fuck do you think this is, tf2? I love hats, but damn son.

You mean for your cringy reddit fuccbois, because nobody that's Veeky Forums core would buy your disgusting meme trash.

>my sticker on an actually nice car

I approve of you using my godlike design. Carry on

"StreerGhouls" if you search on insta you should find them, and not entirely sure desu.

Which One / Which One
Which One / Which One
Which One / Which One
Which One / Which One

That's for me to know and you to never find out.

Okay i can live with that lol.
Thanks tho, I'm sure yours is some high quality stuff!

Yeah, it's the best sticker to ever come out of /osg/. A guarantee your car will never get keyed.

:^)

Another angle¡

Thanks, copped nine lives finally.

>notori windshield banner

I think I'm gonna vomit.

But it is tho

>Another angle¡
>>>
>Someone actually drives this

It's so the 40yr old men who attend track days know where i get the best of my meme stickers :^)
Old pic, but
>pic related

>tfw you'll never befriend user and get him to let you drive the car, only to total it, and die in the process

Losing his car and his boyfriend would destroy him. Devilish,

5 days outta the month for Events and for the occasional Cars meet.
But yeah, gotta flex my powerlevel boiii

>the best

Shitori stopped being the best exactly a couple of months after he opened his store.

settle down dev

Nice, I'll be sure to throw in something extra.

settle down drew

I have to agree with this. Quality of new releases has gone downhill.

Duplicate thread, previous thread hasn't reached bump limit.

Can someone please tell me where I can buy this? I would pay a LOT of $$$ for a hat like this. Even if it means donating to some autism foundation. I really really want to wear this hat in public.

The fag who made the thread can't stand to see Project Hoon have success so he made a new thread before the bump limit.

Literally just report and move on if you think it breaks the rules. Don't waste your breath on these fags.

>15% off

wow it's fucking nothing

I should report you for that pathetic discount lol.

I was just happy to have my stickers in the OP and figured it was better than nothing, right?

>newfag wasn't here for the nukings

yeah lmao, report

B-But muh "Rule Breaker" Slap told me too

>t. 3 orders came in at once
Thank you Opposing Force and Backyard Tuners!

And here I was last week, arguing these wouldn't sell and that we should order a lower quantity of them. I wish I was this sort of wrong more often.

Look what I found
project-hoon10.mybigcommerce.com/

retard

Delete that dude what the fuck I tell you this in secret and you fucking post it fuck off
Congratulations turbolo.li, your newest run really improved over the old one. Glad to see the work pay off. Is the chomosuke cat peek still in stock? I forgot to place the order yesterday, began working on something else that got me sidetracked. If it is, I'll place the order right now!

If it was out of stock I think it'd be marked as "out of stock" like the two things on their store that are out of stock

It looks good until you get close. Her sleeves' creases look weird and her eyes don't look consistent with the rest of her body.

6/10

Woops didn't realize it was black and white options of Yuno, and cirno. Order placing!

I hope people don't end up associating Hoon City with this nobody newfaggot redditor degenerate ProjectHoonMyMomsTiguanIntoaDitch.

it said turbolo from liechenstein or w/e are you from europe or usa?

.li is the Lichtenstein ccTLD, we're making a joke on that but the store is US. Same deal on envelopes, I don't want envelopes going into the commonwealth with "loli" written on them, so don't worry about that, and thanks for the order mayne.
Here's a pic of the envelope, that's plain enough for you right?

Fug.

Yeah that's perfect, sometimes people draw obscene shit on things and send it, don't want to get vanned
just wait till his next run and he will lower the pricing by $2 or $3 on each of those, if u want to save $.

>$3.15 on $20, kek.

>being this fucking stupid

Nigga, my .com doesn't say "Project Hoon from commerce" it's the first time I've seen something like that so I asked, fuck off

Bruh. Do you have an estimate for when they'll be coming back in stock? I was F5ing all week, I miss literally one day and they're gone

(Congrats though c: )

Did I ask you a question, nigger? Shut the fuck up.

come over here and make me i will wreck you faggot

I like it

Yeah, I'm sure an underage ricer nigger that needs to samefag his meme nigger slang stickers is gonna wreck me.

FUCK

it's crooked

Has anyone made an "Impure Thots" sticker

I'm not big on stickers on paint but the gold looks slick on the white miata.

Next week, most likely mid-week my man. Check the IG or the thread, I'll post in there. Might have the social media slut post on FB too if he's alive.
They flew off fucking fast, I really thought they were gonna sell meh but boy I was wrong.

Yeah, you can find it on reddit.

lmao 20 dollars would buy 2 stickers from your store and they're just gloss so they're probably cheap to make

Yes I probably could but his are shitty and simple as fuck
>hoon shilling himself by removing trip.

Whoops didn't read it right lmao.

lol? I had a sale all through July where you got 3 stickers for $15, shipped, and also, I always sent extras in each order.

Fuck off. I literally am the best vendor here.

You literally are the most obvious samefag here.

Imo it's pretty tasteful by Itasha standards, rest of the car looks neat too. Any performance mods?

Looks sike. Congrats man

awww hoon it breaks my heart every time you try to pick on your only friend in osg

Nigga, that's not picking on him, and he isn't a friend, never was, he's nothing but a Jew who's causing damage to my business and he'll get what's coming to him soon enough

>my business

Advertising is against the rules of this website.

Absolutely mint man. Looks great

>causing damage to my business

Literally how?

Which one is you?
I must make sure I buy your stickers since you post cute girls in this thread.

Oh, it is? Well then it's a good thing I always make it a point to vehemently report rule breaking posts.

Announcing your reports is as as well, underage redditor nigger.

yummystickies.com/product/never-give-up

yummy, is this in stock or not? definitely my GOTY /osg/ design

mfw notori is hiding out because he doesn't have orders done yet reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

deadcruiser delivers. worth the wait. now for the other one i ordered...

Thanks!
Mostly just bolt ons and suspension mods, Coils wheel/tire and bolt on basics. I'm on my second season of racing and I'm building after every 3 series (3 months) so i can decide what needs to be done next based on seat time.
This and Cosmetics such as the ""aero"""

Thank you! She's abit beat up. But I'll be fixing the bumper cover and etc soon.

Sorry oops, forgot to reply, so, there are a multitude of reasons, the first and obvious reason he is damaging my business is his constant libelous product advertisements. There are more but I don't have time to go into detail.
Cool. I already knew announcing which posts I report is against the rules. However, stating a generic statement like; "I report all rule breaking posts" is not against the rules, given the context in which the statement was made, plus the fact that the statement did not specify any specific post.

Now fuck off back to your sperm state and don't win the race. You talk shit behind a keyboard, you will never talk shit face to face, fucking fag, pussy, and bitch all rolled up into one ugly package.

So he's "damaging your business" by advertising his products?

A certain product he has advertised using unlicensed software, which has caused damages to my business. I'm sure he knows which product it is, you could ask him to clarify for you.

tl;dr

underage ricer nigger

What product? Who hurt you?