Fate Grand Order general /fgog/

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/21tWh5nQ
pastebin.com/TBukS6y7
youtube.com/watch?v=d0irL7l-Q18
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/svtData.html?no=168
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we could've save this
Fuck you Zepar

F/GO Kiara did nothing wrong but be very lewd

I want to gently teach my daughter it's okay to be naked under her clothes

Gender means nothing to kiara or her EX rank charm/charisma

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

I wish someone had told me that when I was young.

>being naked under your clothes
>ever

Witch Thread.

Kiara is called a Beast candidate. That may not definitely mean that there were others who could have become Beast III, but there's a good chance it might mean that.

I'm curious about whether Kiara was exclusively a candidate for Beast III or if she could have become a differently numbered Beast instead. I also kinda want to know who or what else could have become Beast III if Kiara didn't become it, supposing it didn't have to be her.

*Thank you

Your husband is a fucking slut

>Roman saved Kiara
>one of his pillars fucked things up. Again

which thread?

Kiara (Lily) when?

Nice headcanon

B-but Zepar was innocent. Kiara was just a bitch like Sakura.

All men are sluts user, that can't be helped.

>I'm curious about whether Kiara was exclusively a candidate for Beast III or if she could have become a differently numbered Beast instead.
Unless she fits anothe rain jut beast 3 R
>I also kinda want to know who or what else could have become Beast III if Kiara didn't become it, supposing it didn't have to be her.
The fact that the beast slot was empty not much

Pastebin with event summary
pastebin.com/21tWh5nQ

Pastebin with Nasu's blog
pastebin.com/TBukS6y7

Need a translation

>"F/GO will be everyone's happy ending"
>Kiara still either dies at 14 without seeing the outside world or gets hated, driven beneath the sea for being too kind, corrupted, killed and then spending her life Servant trying to repress her "true" self
It's not fair, I want to save her!

>Unless she fits anothe rain jut beast 3 R
Unless she fits another beast sin just beast 3 R

>literally Shinichi
Why is Nasu such a fucking hack?

Melt 2 shattered, because the MC didn't reach her in time. But Melt 2 probably was okay with Melt 1 replacing her, since by that point BB and Melt 2 had begin their plan for gathering KP. Plus, to not arise suspicion of time-travelling, and not waste time leveling up, Melt 2 decided to die for the cause and to not meet the MC.

Melt is the main heroine in this collab, but Nasu mentions sub-heroines in past works as a whole, not only referring to Melt whose role was supposed to be over in CCC. The thing he likes the most about FGO is that he can create original stories for sub-heroines to become main characters.

Kinda wish the third sprite had the gold robes instead. Do away with the cleavage eye and keep the second sprite's pink and black horns, and that's pretty much ideal. Only thing I'm not sure about is what pattern should go with the sleeves. Reaching hand shadows or gold striations?

George and Kotaro aren't sluts, liar.

>that Shinji

Reasons I like to have Kiara as an option in my arsenal:
- Arts NP
- 100% debuff resistance reduction skill is useful for guaranteeing that the Bride/Waver/Euryale/etc. debuffs that follow do actually stick & stack when you spam those NPs
- Invulnerability
- Self-healing NP
- The "shitty Waver NP" is really useful, especially because it's a skill and not an NP.
- Versatility against all cavalry classes

Well george is a saint so he gets a pass but please, dont pretend Kotaro wouldn't pull all the bitches.

Not making Shinji the MC of Fate/stay night is the greatest mistake Nasu ever made.

Herc has the worst design.

Kiara will join the 5.5 club soon

>Hassan
It will be nice to see him animated.

Keep saying that.

Can't wait to see him BTFO harder than he was in UBW as he realizes how pathetic he is.

But he just wants Kintoki's D.

The gold is a bit too gaudy for Kiara in my opinion. Her body is the real work of art, not the clothing she uses to accentuate it.
I do like their pattern though, and like to think that they're in-line with reaching hands on the inside of her robes.
All in all, Kiara's art is Veeky Forums as fuck, but the shock and awe should be in moderation. The horn tassels are a nice touch, but they're almost too Shinto in my opinion.

Or maybe 6.0 club, assuming you can read.

>Authority of the Beast: resistance to parallel world and time regression attacks, in other words resistance to instant death of fate.
That's different from Tiamat's thing, I think. Goetia didn't have it in his profile, did he? I wonder if both L and R have the same Authority.

Shinji did literally nothing wrong

>above 7.0
>between 5.5-7.0
>Now between 5.5-6.0

Pretty sure it's the same as Tiamat

Why is Kiara an Alterego instead of a Mooncancer?

>Arnold Punisher

You can see the progression as the memelist nip continues to fail to roll her.

>5.5 - 6.0

>Gorilla Buster
>Tamamo Ball Crusher

>Arts NP

Not really a plus in the Merlin meta

>100% debuff resistance reduction skill is useful for guaranteeing that the Bride/Waver/Euryale/etc. debuffs that follow do actually stick & stack when you spam those NPs

These debuffs go off most of the time anyway and that extra debuff chance is less valuable than 3 turn invul pierce and 10 stars.

>Invulnerability

It's tied to a skill that's meant to buff, so this isn't a good thing. If Illya is bad for having it so is Kiara.

>Self-healing NP

It's only like 2000 HP m8 while her 3rd skill takes 3000. You're losing out here and Merlins NP will do it for the whole party for 5 turns.

>The "shitty Waver NP" is really useful, especially because it's a skill and not an NP.

A skill that has a 7 turn cooldown whereas Waver's NP can be gotten off every other turn if you play your cards right.

>Versatility against all cavalry classes

She also hits like a wet noodle against knight classes. Might as well just bring a berserker instead, they'll be doing more damage too.

Are you saying that she's good gameplay wise?

Because she's not

youtube.com/watch?v=d0irL7l-Q18

>caring what the meme rankings say
>not just evaluating if you can make a servant work or not in your own team comps
Finding a role is more important, unless you are some casual or a newfag who just started.

>no bond CE

Step it up

>Henry III's Curtana was said to have been the sword of the legendary knight Tristan. This connection may have come about due to its broken end, as Tristan was said to have left a piece of his sword in the skull of Morholt.
Can Saber Trsitan kill giants just like ProtoArthur?

What does Kiara's 5th skill do?

Is this the reason Tristan true class is saber despite that being stupid

t. Medusa

I pair her with tamamo and merlin in the meme arts team, but AOE np without a good additional effect really sucks for difficult fights

Does Kiara have the highest stats of all Beasts?

I feel like both Nerofags and Nerohaters completely miss the point of her character by calling her a whore or a saint. You people have either not played all of her games or you misread them specifically to annoy one another.
I you were to ask me to describe Nero in one word, that word would be 'childish'. She is like an 10-year-old girl. Her perception of love is very childish - she sees it as the unbreakable bond between two people with lots of dancing in the moonlight and a kiss as an absolute climax (so of course she wouldn't give herself to anyone besides her lover, she even talks about it multiple times). Her perception of politics is very childish - "just shower them with tributes and they will certainly shower you back". To her, wealth is literally a giant pile of gold, the bigger the merrier. The only place where she acts like an adult is the battlefield, and it is also the only place where other people respect her.
However, she is not only innocent as a child, she is also violent as a child. We see it in Agrippina's death - Nero finds out that her mother was poisoning her for all this time but instead of acting like a proper ruler and prosecuting Agrippina she just pulled out a sword and shanked the bitch right on the spot.
In the end, when Nero was betrayed and overthrown she was only able to act in the most juvenile way possible and committed suicide. When we meet Nero in Extra for the first time, she is deeply disturbed, that's why she acts like a cold bitch, never smiles and her tone is one of a egotistical villain and not a pompous hero. Then, with Hakuno's help she puts her past behind her and returns to her old cheery self.
So those who call her an evil whore or a perfect emperor are both completely wrong. She's just childish, for better or worse. That's why she says that she needs Hakuno - she needs his cool-headedness to help her. And she was like this ever since Fate/Extra.

>tamamo and merlin
>with Kiara
Full retard.

Boosted Sakura Chips drop rates during the event just like the rest of the event servants.

So the king of england pass each other a sword from a mere knight for succession ?
Didn't they find a legendary king that could have hold it ?

kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/svtData.html?no=168

>Kiara
Full retard

FTFY

>Nero finds out that her mother was poisoning her for all this time but instead of acting like a proper ruler and prosecuting Agrippina she just pulled out a sword and shanked the bitch right on the spot.

No, not at all. She take her to a lake, throw her in and when she realise she knows how to swim, she hit her mother untill she sink.

>4/5* Servants give the same chip drop as the 3/2*

>Only the AE and BB give additional
This is my one complaint about this event.

Sounds like someone haven't played with the meme arts team to take down Advent Beast/ sword or death Kiara

Fuck off I don't care about Nero

Yes. Tiamat only has two EX rank stats while Goetia has none, just a NP stat at A+++

Thats a good thing though

I'm pretty sure that's not how it happens. Nero killed Agrippina with a sword, in front of a lot of people. She described it herself in Extra.

Highest we have seen anyone have.

Why would you bring Kiara to that fight?
You only have AoE NP and normal attacks as the damage dealing source. Terrible choice.

Kiara is far better suited for those free battle quests.

Is AE Kiara a Top Tier servant?

>not bringing kiara to fight kiara
>not letting your kiara unleash her NP on boss kiara
Some things just have to be done

>5.5

Fair enough.

Beast I, Goetia
STR: A
END: A
AGI: D
MGI: A+
LCK: B
NP: A+++

Beast II, Tiamat
STR: A+
END: EX
AGI: C
MGI: A+
LCK: EX
NP: —

Beast III (R), Kiara
STR: C
END: EX
AGI: B
MGI: EX
LCK: A
NP: EX

Not that stats are the best way to gauge how dangerous these three are.

any good quest to farm coins?

God post, and a fair explanation as to why Nero wouldn't engage in cuckolding.

Is Kiara the MHXA of our generation lads?

>caring about gameplay

Last one I heard about was NR

If MHXA was sexy, yes.

Kiara's getting loads of happy endings.

>only quest left is to Beat BB GO
>game keeps crashing since yesterday and can't complete it
Send help, I'm going insane

shes cute - thats enough

There's nothing remotely sexy about Kiara

My little user can't be this gay

Xth for 5.5

I don't really understand why that stuff even needs an explanation since Nero herself talks about it and the entire character of Saber Bride was built around the concept of a perfect bride (duh). It seems pretty obvious to me.

For you

thats one i didnt have - my thanks

Shuten Douji is only 6.0, yet I use her the most out of all Asssassins.
It was when I stopped relying on the meme list, it's deceptive.

With 5* servants it doesn't really matter. Even Jeanne is only 5.5 and I can still make her work well easily.
Much bigger problem is that I don't care about Jeanne.

If you like MHX Alter, then go for it. Even she works well.

Difference is Shuten is both a likable character and erotic. Kiara is neither of these.