NEW DRIVER, SAVING FAST?

What's the fastest way for a young new driver to save money for his first ride?

My dad is willing to sell his Rolex (5k) so I can get my first car, but I want to ear my own money. What did you guys do to buy your first ride? I only need 4k for my fav car.

(I got a friend who bought a Skyline with drug dealing money...I am not interested in that).

Let your dad sell his status watch.

get a job

it's not that difficult

You can't save yourself into prosperity - Bob Lutz

Nah, he really likes it. I honestly think it's retarded to buy a watch just for status, but whatever, it's one of the few things he can be proud of in his life.

Yeah, I got one. It's just slow as shit to save this way.

Bullshit, my friend is doing very well...

He earns money, and doesn't spend it.

The point is you need a job

>one of the few things he can be proud of in his life
Your a piece of shit for making your dad sell his prized possession got your own self gain

Dude, can you fucking read? I already have a job, and I am asking for other ways to save money because I DO NOT WANT my father to sell his watch.
Jesus, how high are you?

You need to be 18+ to post here

I am 18+

>First car
>over 18

Lol

When you do Americans are allowed to drive? You can't get your driving license unless you are 18 or older in Europe

You can always sell drugs with your friend, ask for your fathers watch to buy your first kilo.

Get a job running drugs and use the money to make payments on a car loan

Lol that watch will retain its value better than any car you could buy for that price.

Uber, or become a taxi driver

depends on the which state. I got my licence at 16

16 man. 15 if there's a 21+ licensed driver in the passenger seat in front.

I don't think risking jail time and my ass virginity is worth it, for a 5k car. Plus I am not the type of person for that sort of job, I am too paranoid for that crap.

My friend is cold as ice, knows how to keep cool all the time. He wanted to show me how to get in, but I rather deliver fucking pizzas...

That's crazy, here in Europe we have too many laws.

The license for that shit costs like 30 to 60k, dude.

Do they have work-a-day places or temp agencies in your area? Go do some shit menial labor or place-filling in your spare time. Pay is a bit above minimum wage here in the US, but it's easy as shit and you can work whenever.

Perhaps you could get a part-time data-entry job if your skills apply. Pay is pretty decent.

Best I found right now is work in a real state agent answering emails, talking to new comers and entertain them, answer calls, send client info to the police...etc. Pays only 10$ the hour, but it's only for saturdays.

My boss is pretty happy, told me she wants me to become a real state agent for real, and I would get a 50% cut of whatever the agency gets for selling houses (I would get between 2.5 to 5% of the house total price). But that would be for the next summer...

I live in a super rural area, so finding work is fucking hard.

Would you guys actually sell drugs to buy your first car?

No because transpo is somewhat important to a proper drug trade unless you want erryone to know where shit goes down.

Hell no, too much risk when I just want to buy my dream shitbox

>first car
>4k
Look at you mister moneybags. Just get a Twingo with your jar of spare change.

My mom would laugh at me if I bought a Twingo...She's the sort of mom that likes lifted trucks and wants me to buy a fucking Trans Am or Porsche.

I showed her the Miata, and told me the car looked gay as fuck.

Yeah, too risky. But seeing my friend driving a Skyline is kinda alluring..

Yeah, I guess you're right on that

go away frosty

Who is frosty?

>yurocuck mom
>likes american trucks and muscle cars
Sounds like a retard.

Literally asked me how much it would cost to buy a Dodge Ram truck, she's considering selling her car and import one straight from the US...

If she does that, I might actually considering the Trans Am. If I can save the money by then, anyway.

Just keep working you fucking retard.
There isn't a get rich quick scheme. You have a job you pay what you have to pay and then you save the rest for what you want to buy.

Good luck affording one. Just get whatever you can afford right now and tell her to fuck off. Any car is better than no car, and you've saved your dad from selling his possessions to buy you something. Get him involved if your mom bullies you.

prostitution
get them dick sucking lip ready and you'll have a car in no time

Not that good looking.

There's Twingos in my area for 700€. I could literally buy one right now, lol.

>spending more than 5k for your first car

Kek

Where can I buy a twingo in the us?

What would you buy?

You can't get one legally... yet.

Why would US Anons want a fucking Twingo? You guys can buy 300bhp rat roads for peanuts.

A 90s or early 2000s accord or similar car with 100k+ miles.

Cheap to fix, reliable, and if you fuck it up you'll just go "oh well, it was only a few grand". Only real disadvantage is safety.

that watch will hold its value longer than the car

No... That's not true

Put penis in mouth in exchange for money