Are automatics now objectively better than manuals?

yes. it's fact.

Nope

Yep

nah they suck donkey balls

it's undeniable

DSGs are objectively better than manuals

For what?

Objectively?
Everything.

yes
there is no reason to buy a manual in >2017 unless you are stuck in the past

go buy what you want, i'll keep mine

Yes

three on a tree makes the typical manual driver look like a loser

Of course not. Automatic is for incompetent women

>mfw it's true

there's no point in arguing. Autotragics just don't get it because you gotta live it to understand.

if I asked an autotragic about art, they'd probably give me the skinny on every art book ever written. Michelangelo, they know a lot about him. Life's work, political aspirations, him and the pope, sexual orientations, the whole works, right? But I'll bet they can't tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel. They’ve never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling; seen that. If I ask an autotragic about women, they’d probably give me a syllabus about your personal favorites. They may have even been laid a few times. But autotragics can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. I'd ask about war, they’d probably throw Shakespeare at me, right, "once more unto the breach dear friends." But they’ve never been near one. They’ve never held their transmission in their palm, perfectly in tune with him up until his last breath looking to you for help shifting.

The only reason this is a debate is because manlets cant drive lifted trucks anymore without being laughed at so they made driving a manual car (a very simple thing to do) look like some sort of secret club. Manuals are only worth it in sports car and a few other niche applications. Automatics are far more convenient for daily driving. Anyone who says otherwose is a compensating manlet.

Lmao what a great pasta

so save the stats and the fucking spiel and but technology behind DCT because you just don't understand it. You just don't understand true car guy feels because you haven't lived them, and I know you haven't lived them because you're on a namless Islamic State sympthatizers website talking about hundredths of seconds in shift time

It depends.

If you want a commuter car to sit in traffic with or have a super high end sports car with a quick shifting auto, it's better.

If you want a fun weekend driver, or a vehicle to do towing with, a manual is better.

>manlets cant drive lifted trucks anymore
I'm wondering what changed when manlets of yesterday could and manlets today can't, care to explain ??

Read the rest of the sentence. Women always laugh at dudes in lifted trucks now, even here in central florida.

sub 100HP : Automatic.
100-300HP: Manual
300-450HP: Manual, DCT acceptable
450-600HP: DCT
+600HP: Automatic

>care to explain ??
You sound like an angry manlet.

thank god i'm 5'9.25 so I could pull off the small dick truck if i wanted to but fuck that