gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Peachy Panic, Raid Time, or Rijakk.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, Dex Mindwrack, or Mo Zing Miko.

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

alanwake.wikia.com/wiki/Cultural_References_in_Alan_Wake
shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=7045
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for fluffy

2nd for killyourself furfag

New player at 80 here, can I just join any fractal group as "there is no holy trinity"?
and some guide told me to do some dungeons before fractals but I can't find any group, is it dated?

there might be no holy trinity but there are specs that perform best in fractals and almost all time people will ask for those specs, viper necro, magi druid etc

Yeah, dungeons are pretty dead and they aren't even good practice for fractals, the difficulty is all over the place.
There's no need for a specific classes in most fractals and it starts really easy so go for it.

The way it works is that there are 100 levels and it gets harder with each. At some point you'll be required to have a certain amount of Agony resistance to survive some attacks, you get AR by slotting infusions into your ascended equipment but you'll get to fiddle with that later.

The higher you go, the more specific people will be about classes and build.

Dungeons are ded, yes. For the most part you can join basically anyone at the lower tiers and not be useless, just let them know you're new to fractals. You may find tryhards, because autism is a thing, but it's less likely if you look for people just trying to get their dailies done.

don't join fractals with a recommended AR more than 10 points higher than what you have

Don't tell Vuncia to kill herself
She is a gift to us all

I've never touched fractals/raids.
Am I missing anything other than the opportunity to get a legendary back and armor?

A sizable chunk of content, a little bit of lore, some genuinely fun objectives in some cases, and key components of several legendary, specialization, and precursor crafting collections.

And this is coming from someone who doesnt even really regularly run fractals himself.

>some genuinely fun objectives
Fun in my GW2?
No fun allowed.

Aaah I'm once again downloading this stupid game. When will I learn? Perhaps I'll just finish my legendary wings and quit again.

Haven't played in a few years. I want to do some pvp but not sure what class to play to smash people solo queue.

Any recommendations?

Remember to check the OP for updated info on stuff senpaitachi, good luck.

To PvP user, you could look at what's popular on metabattle, it'll show you how to play the class and you can determine if the playstyle fits. Personally, I think necro is easy, but it is meant for teamfighting ideally, as it has its own playstyle.

I love the darkness mechanics in the snowblind fractal. I'd love for some areas of tyria to actually darken and get more dangerous at night, with light-casting abilities and weapons being more important at those times. Maybe not to that extreme an extent, but still.

I've always hated that we have a day and night cycle, but they're almost indistinguishable from each other, and don't have any consequences apart from making haunted ascalonian weapons a little spoopy.

Claim your weaponfu. Hard mode: no legendaries

delet system 34 zimbabwe zimbabwe zimbabwe zimbabwe

Mai raifu, always and 5ever.

You will never have a loving, cute, submissive wife.

>anything complex that requires knowledge and patience is autistic
When will this fucking stop.

haha

Kek I entered here for the exact same reason.

And here we go again.

>no armor or outfits like norn cultural t2 and 3, sneakthief, profane
>no norn mother to fix you a glass of warm milk with honey

What's the point of anything?

System Shock 2

I'm mostly talking about the infinitely spawning civvies and regular guard checks.
Eventually the GenSec guys will call the alarm if you spend too long on the map, which fucking blows if you're trying to lockpick all the deposit boxes.

have played the following games w/ features

mgs pw hd - sniper mode
dragon's crown - assign
dragon spirit - turbo bomb and shot
FE path of radiance - n/a

fuck nados
worst event

It's working so far with the "Day 1 Edition" torrent I got. Had a weird crash once and that's about the only issue thus far.

Fuck this fucking bot shit so much

why

WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS

At least someone speculate about the leaked exp2 elites or something.

I have juggo on steam, it started back up right as he came back online lul. Confirmed.

It's just some sad kid who thinks he can get revenge if he spams hard enough.

My honest recommendation is to join a guild and talk about the game on their discord or something, the thread's been shit at other times anyway.

Your post is the point of this. Autists are going to aut, and any feedback is positive feedback.

Fuck, even reporting the spam is encouragement since it shows people give enough of a fuck to report in the first place.

The endgame i destroying the thread entirely, and it wont stop until either that's done, the autist is prevented from posting altogether, or something else becomes the focus of theor obsession.

Which people from your guild do you miss?

Reminder that charr equals trash

>bot trying to kill conversation in the thread
>oh hey yeah it's totally this guy not someone else haha also you should probably abandon the thread

I'm sure you know what that sounds like, right?

Anyone remembers the non autistic times?

Are you saying it's not jugg?

Is what I said really unreasonable or conspiratorial? We know that kid's been abusing IPs for years, and this hasn't been the only instance of the thread being utter shit. I was just recommending people have other places to talk about the game so they don't feel confined to this place, I still post here, but I'd go nuts if this was my only space for gw2 discussion. That's all man.

MO is a talentless fraud. The current state of the game is a circus and the second expansion's mounts, new masteries, and new elites won't help anything as long as they don't fix some fundamentally broken shit.

I just want them to rekindle the 2012 magic but the damage is already done.

>My honest recommendation is to join a guild and talk about the game on their discord or something, the thread's been shit at other times anyway.

That sends the wrong message. We should reclaim /gw2g/ instead

kek

I remember when people were memeing about XIV as the GW2killer, since WoW was out of the question by that point.

And I think only time itself can kill WoW anyway, give it a few decades. The original game can tank, but the popularity of private servers is real.

>This autist again
>Still no proof of RNG
Kill yourself

alanwake.wikia.com/wiki/Cultural_References_in_Alan_Wake

MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG

I don't have sufficient evidence to conclude it is. He HAS shared his toolkit in the thread (when he "retired," for as long as that lasted), this bot is different from/slightly more sophisticated than the caturday one, though the caturday one is also still active.

Loads of people behave in here as if they want to disrupt/destroy the thread, and multiple people have in the past attempted to do so, though in less effective ways. Some of those people have recently made appearances in the thread after considerable absences.

Not saying deginitively that it's not Jugg, but that is still wholly possible.

Killing the general is the end goal of this bot nonsense. Driving people to other venues to talk about the game exacerbates the issue (and also kills discussion in general, the only thing more pic related than discord is fucking tumblr) and is also exactly what they want.

I've redone the video after listening to feedback from other anons. Resolution has been dipped to 240p and bitrates have been adjusted to suggested amounts.

SMT: Nocturne seems to imply otherwise.

Would probably help to add the aforementioned pic related.

neverwinter nights 1 and 2

Time Crisis 2, 3, and 5.

That type of headcrab reminds me of a golden orb weaver spider.

It has that same type of marking on the back. A spotted/dotted white cross.

At times I wish this game had soft-aiming, or whatever you call it, similar to Red Orchestras.

>Favorite weaponfu?
Brigand Axe
>Favorite armor set?
Herald Set
>Favorite weapon art?
They're all worthless shit

>Jim saved the site
Just like EA saved all of those IPs no one cared about anymore, right?

You can call him Kamiya, it's ok, I know

Shit waifu. Kill yourself.

False, pyro doesn't have ears.

Nope, that shit's 2 years old bro.

WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY A SATURN user?
WHY DID YOU FAIL ME?
But in all serious it's bretty good outside the long ass character intros, worth checking out if you every dick around with a Saturn or try emulation.

Fractals have a chance to get you ascended gear.
Raids get you ascended gear.

Do people find this funny?

Nobody used the thread for anything serious anyway, it was always one type of idiocy or another. The only one who's actually hurt by this is newbies I guess.

Is this suddenly a reddit thing? Heard a lot of normalfags talking about how exciting the game is and trying to form an e-sport out of it.

The graphics remind me too much of the PS2 games.

Is it any good with bots?

Doom came out on everything back then.

Already happened to Scott Pilgrim and to Outrun 2006 because of car licences.

Maybe, but the idea of purchasing powerful exotic merc units kind of grew on me while I was playing it.

Go back to >>>/quests/
Oh wait, it's dead

Are you the same shill from the last thread?

Don't bother, ED is crap.

Except GoG also has Dungeons 2

I just went with the jump part, and used the fall damage to train acrobatics and restoration.

Isn't this controller literally the wii one they made for that link training game

So the only way to stop the spam is if we all start doing it on every thread and every board to force them into doing something, right?

I found this. What should I expect? Is it good? Any tips?

What the hell is going on in this thread

I'm sorry user, I wish you well.

probably raided by another mmo that's been loosing players to gw2

Autist running multiple simultaneous bots that copy/paste random posts from other threads. Been going on for weeks now.

Why did she take on such a sexy approach? Honest to god.

Was she trying to get John's dick? I thought the Spartan's didn't have sex drives. Was she just teasing him?

It's bait you dingus

c-could it be that we could emulate Metal Wolf Chaos within this decade?

Quite possibly the same autist has been using similar bots to spam screenshots of Charr every weekend for literal years.

Well, you can enjoy the route after you have killed them all.

>the Reformation was a good idea
>Protestantism
>good
You're clearly not an American.

I like that. You're smart.

Janny I'm sure we all appreciate the hard work and all, but I should hope that the last hour has illustrated that this is adavanced autism we have to contend with, and that it requires escalation.

I never get tired of this one.

You don't get to bring friends.

nope

true but she won't use her name most likely an alias vert did lewd vns too

I love how it's the perfect manlet repellent height too.

To clarify, there's a special build of 1964 "Ultrafast" tuned for Perfect Dark & Goldeneye at rock solid 60FPS with mouselook:
shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=7045

bice

>Hitler failed because he tried to wage the war on the entire world
Is this what they seriously teach people in schools?