blog.bioware.com/2017/05/09/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-06-notes/
blog.bioware.com/2017/05/09/patch-1-06-combat-balance-updates/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Togruta/Legends
youtube.com/watch?v=OzVAClWI4UU
exiscoming.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is the new assault rifle worth wasting Milky Way research on? I'm always so low on that stuff..

Well, same answer then, like I said, Ash is pretty boring in 3, in addition to her looking like a man for some reason.

IMO Kaidan's a good addition to the team in 3 mainly because he's probably the only person whose genuinely optimistic about the future, I mean, Garrus tries to be, but you call always feel the depression creeping up on him, Kaidan just generally wants and hopes for everything to end well, and actually see's it as a possibility, it's a refreshing thing in the sad dread that is ME3.

ANGARA GENOCIDE WHEN

Kill all the ayys and the faggots.

Kill All Humans.

wots da knew ass slat trifle?

So are Angara discount Togruta?

I don't like Jaal that much, but goddamn are hungarian children fucking adorable.

desu i thought the female Angara looked more like Twi'Leks or whatever they're called

Wait, Asokah isn't a twilek?

No, this is twi'lek

Cora is cute

>tfw no earth-raised historian femtur gf
>tfw you will never listen her babble on about ancient greeks and romans
>tfw you will never help her to make a legionnaire costume
>tfw you will never get taloned by her for sleeping through her attempts to teach about pre-industrious turian societies

gas the angara

fucking hell, turianfags are pathetic

No

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Togruta/Legends

>tfw no more Ahsoka

Not him, but another reason why Kaidan is better: he grows and expands as a character, unlike Ashley. In 1, Kaidan is a by the book idealist who struggles with his role in the galaxy as both a biotic and a human. In 3, he has loosened up considerably, and become more realistic yet optimistic, and while he accepts his place in society, he tries to tackle his new role as commanding officer of his very own platoon.

Meanwhile, Ashley remains the same throughout the series: a snarky fatalist. In 1 it's fine, but in 2 and 3 she's exactly the same; no, she's WORSE, and seems to be even more suicidal and bitchy. She doesn't change at all. For some reason, this same person is promoted to the same rank as motherfucking Shepard. Do you honestly think that Ashley is CO material, much less a Spectre? She's a grunt, a follower. She'd be terrible at it.

Kaidan is better, Ashley wants to die.

>tfw big deals are made about kaidan and cora being biotics but shepard and ryder get nothing

Jaal?

tfw you will never fuck cora while fluctuating with biotics

check the angaran mass graves, he's probably in there somewhere

>kallo will never airlock you and cora for damaging the ship's hull whilst having loud biotic sexual intercourse
jdimsa

Slow day.

she gives you less shit about working with Cerberus, though, doesn't she?

No, they give you exactly the same shit.

Reposting the new fic from yesterday.

>obese Jaal

I think throw, incinerate, and energy drain is my favorite skill combo. All three can prime and detonate and flinging people into spacee with throw detonations doesn't get old

youtube.com/watch?v=OzVAClWI4UU
Huh

Sara is a qt now

fixed that conversation prompt

No, Ashley is up your ass about it until you almost kill her during the Coup. Kaidan is a bit more chill during Mars, and gets over it during the second hospital visit, where he admits he was too harsh and asks for the both of you to forgive & forget.

>Vetra limping and smiling

People like Vetra for two reasons:
>first female turian squadmate & romance
>defacto mommy

Nice work, user.

Noice.
>Cora in silk panties.
Hot.
>cloaca boypussy
Goddamnit.

I run Flamethrower, Energy Drain, and Remnant VI as my main damaging power set. Flamethrower primes, ED detonates, but I'm not sure what to build VI for.

> I'm not sure what to build VI for.
disappointment

But Zap a cute!

I love my Vanguard build I wish I could marry it.

ywn sniff Tali_'s pleasure hole

He's so cute~

When replaying the original trilogy, I noticed that some Asari actually have male voice in my language, though they're very rare.
Is it the same for the original english version?

Yes...

No.

That's strange, Kaidan in ME1 is all "love the aliens" while Ashley doesn't trust them

What's your language?

Even Ashley thinks Cerberus is too racist and terroristy, and she's the most racist person in the whole series.

I don't think Ashley was the most racist. There had to be someone worse.
you humans are all racist!-some turian

French
At least, Vetra has a fucking sexy voice.

>Shep? What are you doing?
>His reply is muffled from inbetween her purple cheeks, with every breath he pushes his face deeper into her ass.
>Tali slides forward, along with the sheets of the bed.
>A low moan erupts from between her cheeks, her purple ass jiggling slightly as the soundwaves escape through the few gaps between his face and her rear.
>Shep, don't you think it's getting a bit much?
>She reaches back and taps his head. I like how you appreciate me, I think you smell good too. But this is getting silly, right?
>She feels his lips moving around back there, but his reply is nothing but mumbled noises.
>His arms lunge forward and grab her thighs, Tali yelps as she feels the hands latch on to her mallable purple flesh.
>Come on shepard, start licking or something while you're back there, I'm getting bored and I can't be out of suit all day.
>He pulls her back, a cool breeze on her lips as he inhales deeply and lets the absolute minimum of outside air in.
>HMFFMMUMBUMMFFUU! is his reply, he uses one hand to gesticulate wildly before he puts it back onto her thigh.
>hmbuff humbbmm, he adds with both love and care in his mumble, a stray finger lovingly rubs her thigh, humbbff buuffbuumbumbum. and then he was silent again.
>
>Tali sighed as she collapsed into the pillow.
>At least she could watch a movie on her omnitool when he did what he did.
>She made it through half of the blasto trilogy before he unlatched from her shapely butt.

Are you the Jason Statham guy?

NO TALI IS PURE

fucking degenerates get off my board

That smile is pure~

>pure
Tali is a dirty girl who goes on missions with her nervestim turned on.

>pure

>NO TALI IS PURE

I agree, no tali is pure. They're all whores.

Only truly intelligent people waifu the Moshae.

The Moshae will never step on you

I know, user. I know.. jdimsa

Hello.

>tfw you cut the Moshae into pieces and feed her to the fiends

delet

Anagaran meat is only good for animals! I'd never feed purple slime cat to actual humans!

Angara are poison.

What's it like being so unintelligent?

>not liking aliens

Angara are friends and loves!!

Erase your existence.

if you could collect every angaran alive into one place, I'd gladly pilot a relativistic weapon into them! It would eradicate them all and thus solve future problems for human colonisation of heleus!

>Moshae
>intelligent
>wants to sacrifice her own people for no reason
>gets mad when you disagree

exiscoming.tumblr.com/

Humans sux. I don't want that.

everybody wants a wasteland of dead alien corpses! How else could we keep the other milky way species in line?

Milky way species sounds like a cancer.

It probably smells like shit.

L-lewd!

that's how we humans classify them, yes.

>Jason Statham guy
No. Please tell me more about this person.

Tali is pure, delet your blasphemy. All other waifus are whores.

Do you eat frogs?

But humans are cancer too.

Jesus Christ!

humans are the shining future that lights the way, they are the foremost important race in the galaxy

Uh-huh.

I want to detonate nukes on Aya.

Humans were the last to join with Milky Way races for a reason. We are slow garbage.

No. Frog and snails are disgusting. Fresh bread is okay. Red meat is godsent.
The only thing I'd like to taste to feel complete is femtur genitalia.

>blasto trilogy
>implying he's a B-lister
>implying he doesn't have at least 15 films, sveral tie-in novels, a vidoe game adaptatuon, and countless merchandise
This one will lodge this one's spent thermal clip up your rectal passage way.

anaphylactic shock

yeah, and within the shortest period of time in history we had a seat on the council, two (2) human spectres, and a fleet comparable in size and strength to the turians

Good luck, I stole Quarian medicine.

I haven't even done Hunting the Archon yet, and I got 100% everywhere and Habitat 7 got renamed to Ryder 1. Is this normal?