18 buying first car

Hello Veeky Forums I am 18 and I recently graduated Hs. I'm going to a University so I am looking to buy a car. I have 25k in cash and I live in Florida. I would like to get a coupe or roadster. I was looking at the Bmw 2014 Z4. Would this be a good car for me? I really like retractable hardtops and cars with long hoods. I do not have any friends and I'm a dateless KHHV so only 2 seats won't be a problem. Would this car also help females take interest in me. Thank you.

Get a 3 k civic with simple mods I swear my VTEC smokes all those little german fagboy cars fuck em check check I check and smoke em, 11 quarter mile baby

I do not care about racing at all.

german cars? GTR? slow pieces of shit...i can smoke the fuck out of them in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous

im making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be

>VTEC
Stopped reading there.

>virgin
>friendless
>has "25k cash" for no reason
>wants a BMW coupe
>thinks it will get him girls
Just a reminder this is SUPREME GENTLEBAIT.

Dude like forreal totally agree with you before I had a miata i was a permafag and after man I had dudes begging for my cock

I don't mean to sound like him. And I have a 25k budget to buy a car.

RX-7 FC

My RX-7's name is pitiful P

>18
>25k cash
how does this happen. shut up and buy a civic for 3k. Driving a shitbox for a while builds character.

>18
>25k in cash
>what car would help females take an interest in me

Uggo trust fund kiddy autist detected, my advice would be kill yourself.

>inb4 im a young entrepreneur

Yup this, driving that volvo 960 for a few years made me a better driver and I like to think it made me more appreciative.

AE86.

>Would this be a good car for me? I really like retractable hardtops and cars with long hoods.

No, if you have any value in money or sense do not buy anything new, especially a new BMW.

>i eat ramen 6 days a week - the post

OP if you can afford the running costs they're fine. I have one, it's not a hardcore sports car but its a good cruiser. Make sure if it comes with runflat tyres they go in the bin, especially if you have the 19" wheels as the combination of both makes them crack, and they're about $900 per wheel to replace.

also do your homework on performance, the 28i is actually faster than the 30i due to the weight difference.

If you don't care about racing just get an old s2000 or miata. You don't need the BMW because you are buying the N55 platform and that is a sportscar engine.

Also if you are a little faggot girls won't care what car you drive at all.

Chad with no car is better than you with a BMW.

3k civic. Whatever car you're going to get will be dinged up by vapelord/DUDEWEED degenerates so don't get a nice car until you're out.

I've got a 418i coupe and it helped me get my ex which i've dated for 7 months and i hate myself because of it. DO NOT BUY A BMW.

how the fuck do you have 25k disposable income at 18? How do I be you?

>I am 18

So you're gonna throw away all your money on your first car, which you'll most likely crash. Instead of buying a car a couple years older for much cheaper.

Why are millenials so fucking stupid?

Have rich parents

OP buy an old civic or corolla.
If you must get a sporty car, get an older Miata.
If you want to pick up chicks with your car, you will be sorely disappointing with whatever you buy, because you are a beta male who won't make anything of the opportunities you will likely not be extended in the first place. I'm dead serious. lots of truth here

You have no reason to dump $25k on a car, especially your first.

Please keep maintenance costs in your budgeting.

aren't these 18 year olds supposed to be gen z?

like previous poster has said, chad with 3k civic is better than you with a bmw

If you want a flashy car that might attract attention then i suggest a 10k v6 used camaro
its pretty reliable and grills like em