youtu.be/VCBJ_l_3HUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#Edarmy

PUT RASHID IN MARVEL VS CAPCOM INFINITE

online isn't dead but it isn't as active as sf v for example

Capcucks sucking Capcom's capcock for capcum slurp slurp

anyone wanna super turbo
eu

I hate these anime waifu OPs. When are we gonna get a manly capcom OP?

Rashid deserves better than capcom

Remember to have fun playing videogames of the fighting genre.

but its far more functional

you can play across oceans with near local connection because the netcode is fucking godlike on PC

if your frame delay its more or less local

the only thing that makes it shitty is unstable connection

what is it with goobers and constantly talking about sucking capcock?

why are there no animal fighting game characters?

playblue

Online is fine there just is not much ranked since the lobbies are so good.

Can't argue with that desu.

a full third of the characters in central fiction are gorillas

>game is practically nonfunctional
>capcom breaks promises and misses reasonable release windows like mad
>gameplay is flawed as shit

I wonder why no one would support the game or company

>netcode is fucking godlike on PC
I was talking about the PS4 version

if you want a dead version then PC is the way to go

You have bears in Tekken

Nah the netcode can't do that. It is just delay netcode after all but for what it is excellent for what it is.

mommy fighting game when??

Nine has a really sexy daughter desu.

Huh...that brings me to the Brood War days. In a good way.

Thanks for answering my questions.

Why do you shitpost all day to spread misinfo?

Bloody Roar

play animal ears fighting game

Right, but the PS4 version has a typical innate delay of about 4f just from hardware

That doesn't happen on PC version, PC version is near lagless unless you are playing above your PC's spec which is hard unless your pC is a fucking 2008 laptop

So any online delay under 4f is quite literally practically lagless

And i've played with japs with a 5f delay from EC Us so 1f lag from half a goddamn planet away is pretty goddamn good

Put her in Combofiend, or else

wud play!!

i play ichiban mommy

Why is she called Nine?

cats have nine lives desu

Shes the Ninth sage in the council

I main Moose!

She's not a cat, she only screwed one.

That's a pretty stupid thing to ask, user. Why are you called whatever your name is?

yeah, she took nine lifetimes of cat dick

She was Relius's number Nine in their magic club.

Who is the Nina of Tekken?

Does Ed's chain beat Birdie's chain?

What's a good character to learn in xrd if I play Alex in jive?

PlayBoobs

leo

Lucky Chloe.

From what I saw in the capcom stream yesterday, Ed's is quicker but Birdie's is longer, so it depends on the distance.

I tried her and she's pretty fun

Potemkin

I will.

As a former Alex and current Pot

NOPE

Alex was fun because there was zero hard execution

6k loops, constant HFB charging, and awkward air combos make him not nearly as easy and high reward

I'd suggest sol or Leo or easy and mixup

Because my mom saw a perfume commercial while going into labor and thought a spin on that name would be a nice name for me.

UDP is stateless so the NAT sees UDP leave and UDP come in.

Its why when a friend brings their pc over, the second pc has to use special launch commands for their game

dude just go to a club and get a little tipsy and you can find a girl like with boobs like that irl easy...

t. goober

>Chinese character
>Wears a qipao, has a compound name, and has hair restrained into buns

Why is this allowed?

not the same guy, but i like high execution characters in SF4, but played Alex just because he's the only cool character in jive for me. If I liked Yang in SF4, who would I like in GG?

Just by looking, Chipp seems like the homie.

>3 weeks left
>SFV still not dead but in fact growing stronger
it's not fair bros... this was supposed to be the year of superior limb-based combat...

People were racist 20 years ago when SF2 was made.

clips.twitch
.tv/WiseCrunchyHamburgerBlargNaut

so fucking trash dude is back at it again

twitch
.tv/nemouik

bingo

Yeah, but you can't play a fighting game with her, nor can you dress her up in silly clothes.

define growing stronger. Falling numbers all around, from players, stream viewer numbers, tournament entrants?

I'll try Leo then. I'll keep Potemkin in mind too, but isn't he more of a pure grappler like Gief?

I keep going back to leo, just because he gets that brutal pressure

I-no is also an option

>tournament numbers are down
>viewership is down
>playerbase is dwindling
>over 50% negative reviews on beta
>no one cares about the new characters
>pros openly speaking out against the game
>issues from launch still aren't fixed

capcucks are shaking in their boots
the best fights are personal...

people are still racist
literally everyone except westerners are openly racist

Calm down Lion your wife has the spotlight today.

youtube.com/watch?v=By1qoWORcYY

I'd like to see a clear version of that image

>play the SFV beta for a whole year
>new beta gets released for a weekend
>no fixes just some new features
>month later they release it for another weekend
>still no fixes, none of the new features are fixed either
Does Capcom even understand what a beta is for?

Leo has rekkas and a trajectory altering jump normal in JD but I don't think he is really too similar otherwise, and definitely not high execution

Depends on what you like about yang really, if it's the rekka pressure then Leo is the closest thing to that, if it's mobility then you could try just about any of the highly mobile characters like dizzy / millia / jam / chipp or something, if you can give any more specifics then could give a better answer

There are some fixes though.

if they did we'd have had a finished game on feb 16th 2016

>literally everyone except westerners are openly racist
you got it wrong, sweetie.

it's the other way around, westerners (white to be precise, nothing against poc living in the west) are the most racist group on earth.

need proof? majority of people arrested in the US are black. majority of people killed during arrests in the US are black.

Ed seems unfinished.

His flicker is useless and his frame trap game is fucking garbage because every special whiffs.

Seems the same to me, except the flags show up on Battle Lounges.

Fuck off

just 3 more weeks

kys doug

>Does Capcom even understand what a beta is for?
Promoting DLC characters

Yeah but elements similar to Alex are
>Hammerfall a (2)6HS charging forward move with a single hit of super armor
Hammerfall can be canceled into hammerfal brake by hitting p before the hit portion of the move comes out
Sorta like an unsafe Slash Elbow that can be used to setup command grabs
>FDB
A counter projectile move that you can use sorta like flashchop
if a projectile hits you during startup it creates a jet of fire that nullifies other projectiles
Otherwise its a large hitbox safe on hit or block footsie tool
>heat knuckle
ground to air unblockable hitgrab
good for ending combos or hard reads
sorta like air knee

more like the game itself
it's literally just a timed demo lol

May be placebo but loading feels slightly faster and I'm able to connect to lounges more consistently. QoL wise this game is still fucking awful though and I wonder how many years it'll take Capcom to reach an acceptable level.

flicker is only thing combos off lights, but mostly useless. can combo to super though. frame trap game is garbage like you say. fucking no frame trap st.mp cr.hp xx special sometimes whiffs if you arent right on their dick to start. they need to improve its hitbox slightly or give some forward movement on PP or KK. or give forward movement to a normal to help make the fucking basic combos work.

I liked the open-ended offense, in a sense. I liked to freestyle my mixups and stuff. I don't mean to just do random stuff and it works, but I like to have a plethora of cool setups to practice and pick them as I see fit. I don't like to do straightforward mixups over and over again. I didn't care that his damage was low. He had weird juggle options for a game that normally doesn't really have any.

where's tekgen, I want to leave this place behind

When is KOF XIV?
When is Rev 2?
When is Tekken 7?

Who cares. Let's all enjoy SFV!

Could it be perhaps that blacks commit the majority of violent crimes despite being less than 15% of the Jewnited States' population?

Yeah, I get counter hits and have no idea what I'm supposed to after countr hits

KK combos off lights.

youtu.be/VCBJ_l_3HUk
[FANG]

Fag who wants to try a fightstick for the first time in his life here, and may mode it to something serious.

F300 or F500?

>flicker is only thing combos off lights, but mostly useless

Nope. Psycho Rising combos off lights too unless you are at the very edge of your range and that gives you much better combo potential unless you absolutely need to light confirm into super for some reason.

The only frame trap that barely works is st.LP, s.MP(CH), c.MK xx PP or f+MP xx fireball but both of those still whiff frequently. Nothing else works as far as I can tell.

open ended offense is guilty's best part

Yrc opens miles of new opportunities

Here's an example

off of pot 5h you can either gatling 5d or 2d so either a standing overhead or a safe sweep
Alternatively, you could HFB (instant 15f hammerfall brake input (2)6HS+P) to close in, and then 5k 2s 6k FDB frametrap OR you could HFB cancel into 2p Pot buster tick throw
AND EVEN THEN you could hard read them jump out with either a 5h cancel into Heat knuckle if youa re close enough or HFB RRC heatknuckle if you need to close gap

>be gold in EU in Jive
>win most matches with wake-up supers

I like how that sounds, now I'll try him for sure. Thanks, user.

>make a group of people poorer than the rest with institutional racism
>complain when they turn to crime
also most of the crimes in the US are committed by whites. over 50%.

Nothing. I'm messing with him in training mode and counter hits lead to absolutely jack shit because everything whiffs right in their face.

Ed's v-trigger juggles are pretty neat but man, everything else about him is so janky. I still can't figure out why psycho knuckle causes a reset during the follow-up sometimes and other times allows you to land a full combo afterwards. It isn't the range that causes it, nor is it the charge time. It just seems to be random.