What's your local rice scene like?

what's your local rice scene like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X-3X0PbXJdQ
youtu.be/tM99MPoffpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like that. Around here, all I have are stancefags

here's some more rice rockets

Lots and lots of riced out BRZ's and FRS's.

straight outta underground 2

what an ugly ghetto

is that a Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi or Proton? I can't tell

hyundai accent,the most rice friendly car to ever exist
you can also rebuild everything in 30 mins

neat. I like it.

Fun Fact: The Chevrolet Cavalier was sold in Japan as a Toyota. And TRD offered a rice-tastic body kit for it. That wasn't available in America.

looks cool
but why

>blurry poorly lit image
>deiaa photography

Dunno. Ask TRD.

Rice is nice.

that's unfortunately too common here

CRAWLING

IN

MY

SKINNNN

this one's kinda nice

at least it's not all rice

>yfw this is an Infiniti G35

>yfw this is a Nissan Skyline R32

atrocious wheels
terrible color
uggo as fuck

might look ok without all the stickers

Not really, it's beat to shit

Closest I could get to an interior shot

Last one I got

>The interior trim with the stickers

Actually looks pretty decent, the rest feel slapped around haphazardly

>Statists git out

bonus points if you CC by placing your firearm in the cup holder

Best part about the piece of shit is the inspection sticker is 2 months out of date when the pics were taken

Wasn't mine, was a half spic/nig which is why the license plate has what it has, I need to get my CC so I can keep a pistol in the door card which has a cup holder

looks like a whites only meet.what was that gray skyline doing there?

i miss really ricey cars, you used to see them all the time. i guess they all grew up and the next group of kids only want to stance

Throw acid on it. That's what I do to Mazda 3s.

why is(was?) the paint on 3s so trash?

>that stubbly faced manlet in the baggy 90s jeans huddled up in the social anxiety position

This and riced civics.

I like it

No reason really, but the thrill gives me one hell of a hard-on.

It's pretty big.

Everybody meets at the Wawa to show off their Civics.

>Victoria
Definitely bogans

turbo i6 falcons making too much boost and lumpy slow ls powered commodores

i dont see any rice in this pic at all lol

underglow is coming back as ironic-cool

Thats not rice

victorians cant drive

Clean af. Nobody on this board knows what rice is because they didnt live during the late 90s when proper rice was around

Its scary how quick people try to call themselves photographers or say theyre doing "a shoot" when all they have is a phone camera and a gimble.

FFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH
ZUTUTUTUTU

The only right way to modify one imo

>Purple Lamborghini
Were they high when they made this film?

I fucking hate argentina.

w2c these stickers

When I was a teenager I went through a huge rice love phase. I'm 33 now and my extra car has been an Integra for a few years now. I've been divorced for 3 years and have been dating off and on over that time. My Integra is a rhd r type import and on a handful of occasions drove it to pick up someone or meet them instead of taking my v6 vtec manual Accord. The Accord gets compliments every time but the reaction to the teg ranges from mild 'meh' to 'its dumb that the driver's side of on the wrong side' to one chick actually making a joke that she hoped my mommy gave me enough to cover the check at dinner. There is just no female respect for rice.

>Monster sticker

Why the fuck do people use these?

i saw a HUGE lifted truck today with a plasma cut monster logo in place of the emblem. green monster decals all over it as well

my only theory is that blue collar workers associate it with hard work because it gives them energy on night shifts?

Pretty bad, similar to OPs shit. I went to some gas station late at night today stumbled upon with a meet, I only saw shitboxes, the best cars in the whole lot were a bunch off GTIs and WRXs, and some random Cayman S. I could have honestly smoked the shit outta most of them on my Focus. And that was in the richest part of town.

Such is life in Latin America.

Here in Chile you see taxis with an energy drink can stuck in the antenna. It's supposed to honour or something the drink that gets them through the night.

Memphis area here. We have multiple cliques that range from slowfags that break their cars (Team Knockout) to actually fast 9 second street car minimum entry requirement cliques (Redline)

>harley's fw it's a g35

remember the NO FEAR stickers back in the early-mid 2000s? this is the same thing

No idea.

Debadging/stickers/neon/lowered rides are considered "high tier" around here.

Almost every 4cyl shitbox here is SOHC. No DOHC in sight any time soon. Turbos are a dream. Mustangs are sold only in the 4.0 V8 variant and for 100 k USD.

Seeing "custom" shitboxes with painted drum brakes on the rear and fake brembo calipers in the front, with suspension coils cut to reduce height instead of buying new ones is the standar.

Almost every car used by enthusiasts is an FF car because no one got money for anything else. There was once a rich dude showing off an R32 skyline in the 1/4 mile strip some time ago and everyone thought it was the second coming of christ.

It fucking sucks because nobody has money to get anything better. On the other hand, people can get FF shitboxes to run 12 seconds or 11 seconds quarter mile.

Sets the bar, I'd imagine.

So, you mean faggots?

>COPPED ME A SLAP XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DEEEEEEEEEEEE

I saw this cunt the other day at the shitcunt kebab box meet. the dude looked like a faggier version of spiderman 3 emo parker he was blasting what i think was nightcore through his subs and his supra is fuckin auto. i like the underglow tho.

a fucking kia sephia

fada7tna goddam ell ajaneeb

Oregon, Astoria.

We got no rice scene here. Maybe one or two somewhat modified cars pass through here occasionally.

Not even Portland has a car scene from what I've seen.

3adi yzm mafe makan mafeyo rice

the fuck are you faggots speaking? this doesn't sound at all like arabic

This shit is a million times more interesting generic stancefags with shit taste and no originality whatsoever, and at the very least it doesn't completely destroy the performance of your vehicle

gopnik trash:
>everything imaginable done to bimmers
>everything imaginable except true performance mods done to audis and mercs

jdm
>very small, tight community, most are stock or near stock with engine mods, turbo mk4 supras built to be good
>miatas, mr2's and gt86's have handling mods
>only FD in country is a drift build
>FC's and RX8's running 3 rotors and not road legal

>integra
NSX or bust
Or get an S2000

arabic senpai

bas barddo mosh zay el garraf elle 3eena

>fada7tna
>yzm

the fuck is this? how do you pronounce the 7s again?

the seven is a hard H

>Lamborghini
no. It's LITERALLY an Infiniti G35 with a body kit.

desu mafe 3ena eshy ymayezna 3'ear el rice wo akam shitbox feeha 2jz
youtu.be/X-3X0PbXJdQ
youtu.be/tM99MPoffpE

It's astonishing how much money they spend in these shitbugs, horrific

It's mostly old evos and imprezas when it comes to jap cars.

Its usually bmw 3 series over here with tinted windows and big rims.

Pic fairly related.

there are a lot of mexicans where I live, they drive shitty old riced out honda civics and acuras. they do retarded shit like put fart cans on, racing stripes, honda stickers, lowering the car, etc. there's even one acura driving around with canted wheels, it's fucking gay

not him but I transfer my seven o'clock (lefty) to my door pocket when I'm driving, it's more comfortable

almost all of them have submissive body language. folded arms, one arm grabbing the other,

The usual poorfag stuff
>debadged vw's, hondas, bmw's, toyotas
>all black including taillights and windows
>fartcan mode
>too big of a subwoofer
>starfish rims
>vapenash

mal joomrook nayeekna manta 3areef

Yes, but the song playing when the car is shown is called Purple Lamborghini and was made for the film

BAS nayekna?
aaaaaaaaa tanazol camry 650 dinar
ba7o6 el ma9are b6eze wala ene adfa3hom

el moshkelle ya reet 3arfeen ween berro7o el ma9sare

70k for a standard GTI is bullshit

lama tkoon el jamarek wo mokafa7et el fassad ba36o ram aw land cruiser lal 6ale3 wel nazel akeed el ma9are ra7 tenshafe6
3'ear heak akeed inta 3aref

This looks like fucking syria

Meen menkom abu el polo?

Nah its just a nasty ghetto

fee wa7ad taleet

Ah,kolna mneeje 3
Mr shitpost abu el polo,ana w inta

we have the overpriced shitboxes we deserve.

but villeros just take rice (un)culture to a whole new level.

Slammed, straight piped honda civics. The owners park in a circle outside the strip mall and take off their shirts to fist fight over the argument of if a short ram air intake is better than a cold air intake