Speed Limits

Post a picture of what speed limits make you feel like.

here, I'll start!

>tfw the highest speed limit in your state is 65mph

>tfw speed limits are 65
>there is nearly complete coverage by construction zones limiting the speed limit to 35

I am not bothered by speed limits at all. I leave myself enough time to not feel rushed.
It's 4-minute redlights on highways in the "busiest" direction during the middle of the night that I don't understand.

This had better not awaken anything in me

>mfw starting to accept the inevitability of a 31+ over ticket and thus a felony
>"drive to conditions" will never be a thing
They were so close in Montana. Interestingly, the accident rate jumped when blanket limits were applied.

When i get 10mph above the 70 limit, my car's front wheels start to lift from the ground and i shit myself so im all good

[instert "jesus christ how horrifying" pic here]

Put a front lip on it

>mfw how much faster is the average speed of traffic compared to the actual speed limit and how much faster than that before the average patrolman would pick me out as reckless at what distance on the current road in the current conditions factored into how long its been since the last reckless speeder has passed divided by the likelihood he may have exited considering the amount of time passed he's been out of sight

I am so I don't speed, but what I read about methodical speeding is that you should keep a rabbit in sight but just keep it cool and drive with the flow or limit when you don't have a rabbit around or your rabbit exits.
(I think a rabbit is another speeding driver you use your pacer to be the bait that cops catch. this means you have to keep them well ahead of you so you don't get grouped with them but close enough to keep in sight so that you can notice if they react to visible speed traps ahead)

TFW my cars top speed is 85mph.

>mfw no speed limits

Nice trips. I plan on it and i have one, just need bolts

I drive in Europe and I drive a small Japanese Kei car. I do not mind speed limits at all, I enjoy cruising at lower speeds.

Vacbeds are nice.

As for a reaction to speed limits... "Fuck you, I do what's comfy."