Historical flags

I was given several flags by a colleague since his school told him to take them down. They were a "fire hazard". So after the older teachers picked through them I was left with some Slav flags, Germany, New Zealand, and Saddam era Iraq. They're cool to hang up and the kids like them. I kind of want to get more, but maybe some historical flags. I'm thinking:

>Soviet Union flag
>Prussian Kingdom flag

What else? inb4 Third Reich Nazi flag. It would be cool to hang up with historical flags, but you know people would take pictures, imply I endorse it, and then I'm the subject of some Mother Jones article. I'm thinking of getting Cuba and DPRK for sure though.

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A-Anyone?

posting best flag

Veeky Forums Pass user since October 2016.

I'm not even American yet I still feel patriotic as fuck whenever I see this beauty

I could get away with this long before I can get away with the actual Nazi flag. But this isn't sold online.

I wanna hang up the Stars and Bars CSA flag. NOT the battle flag rednecks put on their pickup, the actual CSA flag.

yeaahhh nahhh, something tells me this wouldn't go down to well senpai.

>Purchase Yemen Flag
>Hang Upside Down

Caption: close third

best flag coming through.

It's a shame it's somewhat associated with Nazis. It's a damn good flag with a nice colour combination.

Where do you want to hang them up?

why not?

>Veeky Forums Pass user since October 2016.
what?

The Fall of the Qing Empire

Show those commies who you recognise!

lol

From an old newspaper

I have one hanging on my wall, it's fucking beautiful

i like the Dominican Rep flag

Austrian Belgium

>flags of the leading nations of the world
>80% of it is mostly-irrelevant third world countries

>Yemen Flag
pretty edgy

>Haiti
>leading the world in anything but poverty

OP here. I purchased the following for 3 bucks each (5x3 size):

>China
>Russia
>North Korea
>South Korea
>Japan
>Japanese Naval flag
>Prussian Kingdom flag
>Cuba

I still have a Germany flag to hang. I'm strongly considering what suggested so I can just hang it upside down. I'd get a USSR flag, but I'm already afraid I'd look like a commie with all my flag choices.

Buy a Nazi flag to balance out the communism.

God tier flag

>posting flags is edgy

This is still the best flag ever.

Saddam era Iraqi flag is the best lucky

Certain flags are toxic.

Arguably the Manchukuo flags (amongst others) are 'toxic' too, but no one has a problem with them.

I bet the average person on the street wouldn't even know what the old South African and Rhodesian flags look like.

It was made in the 30's. Half the world was under colonial rule, leaving only nations in Europe and the Americas as independent.

your rampant butthurt and /pol/ boogeymanism is toxic.

Fuck this may be my favourite flag ever, something about this colour combination is just fantastic, it's just such a unique flag.

Veeky Forums.org/pass

What does K. and H. stand for?

This. This flag has a very interesting history and spread everywhere.

Not 100% sure because it's not my native language, but I think they stand for 'Krieg' (war) and 'Hoheitszeichen' (national emblem/symbol).

Actually now that I compare the pic I posted and the original, I think the H stands for 'Handelsflagge' (merchant flag)